my day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Went into town...Then!!

I lost my purse! with my money, credit cards and bank cards and i.d's and everything :(, had a fight with my bf.. then had to ask him for money to get home :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Oh my God! Stinking stinkin day! Are you ok?

4. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh god ,, well it can only get better :)

5. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im so annoyed as it had like 10 pound in it lol all i had to my name tbh :( i rang all the shops but still nothing.. worse bit about it was i was in new shopping complex and most places havent set up numbers yet :( . Hopefully some1 calls back.

Last edited: 21 September 2008
  6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    eugh -my mum dropped her purse in New Look a while back and two wee lads -who looked like they were more likely to steal your car with your baby in the back found it and ran after her to give it. Now -the point is that there is still good in ppl and its very possible that you'll get your purse back.

But what I wondered was...what were the wee lads doin in New Look?! lol -well -rather they shoplift than steal from my mum...;) ;)

You'll be grand girl. I'm sure you'll make up with your bf too and put this horrible day behind you. HOT BATH! If it helps get ya thru a day of Lt it'll help with this too.

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh hun, that is awful! Have you cancelled your credit cards and informed your bank yet? I know it is a pain if they do turn up tomorrow but better safe than sorry! I left my credit card in New Look and didn't realise till I did my shopping but fortunately the sales girl found it and logged it in the book and I was able to get it back easily (too easily when I think about it! I offered her identification but she didn't want any!!!)

Do it quickly hun so your back is covered.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.