Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

my day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 21 September 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Went into town...Then!!

I lost my purse! with my money, credit cards and bank cards and i.d's and everything :(, had a fight with my bf.. then had to ask him for money to get home :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Oh my God! Stinking stinkin day! Are you ok?

4. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    oh god ,, well it can only get better :)

5. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im so annoyed as it had like 10 pound in it lol all i had to my name tbh :( i rang all the shops but still nothing.. worse bit about it was i was in new shopping complex and most places havent set up numbers yet :( . Hopefully some1 calls back.

Last edited: 21 September 2008
  6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    eugh -my mum dropped her purse in New Look a while back and two wee lads -who looked like they were more likely to steal your car with your baby in the back found it and ran after her to give it. Now -the point is that there is still good in ppl and its very possible that you'll get your purse back.

But what I wondered was...what were the wee lads doin in New Look?! lol -well -rather they shoplift than steal from my mum...;) ;)

You'll be grand girl. I'm sure you'll make up with your bf too and put this horrible day behind you. HOT BATH! If it helps get ya thru a day of Lt it'll help with this too.

7. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Oh hun, that is awful! Have you cancelled your credit cards and informed your bank yet? I know it is a pain if they do turn up tomorrow but better safe than sorry! I left my credit card in New Look and didn't realise till I did my shopping but fortunately the sales girl found it and logged it in the book and I was able to get it back easily (too easily when I think about it! I offered her identification but she didn't want any!!!)

Do it quickly hun so your back is covered.

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.