My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Morning all!

Can't weigh in tonight because i'm working a late, so weighing in tomorrow morning! really hoping for at least 1lb off! i get paid next week, so i'll be joining the gym when i can! need to get some proper exercise in!

Plan for today:

Breakfast: plums

Lunch: cottage pie (5)

Dinner: Turkey & stuffing bagel (11), WW cookies (2)

Snack: velvet crunch (2)

also had 1 piece of kfc chicken (6)

Total used: 26ppts (need to get a few more in i think!)

x

Last edited:
yayyy lost 2lbs this week! very happy!! that means i've lost 5lbs in total (fingers crossed for 7lb award next week?)

went out for breakfast (brunch), had a sausage & egg muffin (13)

for lunch, ive got a WW southern chicken wrap (9) with a Graze summer berry compote (4)

on a late, so probably won't be having anything for tea tonight, there's some melon in the fridge so i'll be nibbling on that probably!

Snack: WW toffee popcorn choc bar (2) - wasn't quite what i was expecting, but still nice!

Total: 28

x

Ugh it's my day off today and guess what? Ive been ill! I blame the breakfast I had yesterday, felt sick for a few days after last time I went there for breakfast.

Haven't eaten much, haven't been able to keep anything down until now. Had a pack of we BBQ crisps (2), a pack of WW oat crackers (2) and a slice of bread and butter (2).

managed to get down half a cheese & onion sandwich (7)

so i've managed 13 ppts today

X

Last edited:
well feeling loads better, had a good sleep last night, took the day off work though, wouldn't have been able to do a 04:15 start today! i have to say, there is always one good thing that comes from food poisoning - weighed this morning and it was in the 13's! lost 4 lbs! hahah i know it's not gonna last, but it was nice to see that number! kinda motivating because i know how close i am to reaching that!

still not sure how i'll manage with food today!

Breakfast: bread & jam

Lunch:

Dinner: chicken kiev (5) with salad, maybe chips (will update!)

x

sooo haven't been around much, been pretty much either sleeping or working! put on 2.5lbs this week which was quite a shock, i wasn't expecting much of a change because i weighed later than last week, and because i'd been ill and hadn't eaten, eating again may have caused a stockpile of food!

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Toast & Jam (2), lucozade (1)

Lunch: Chicken & cheese bagel (10), rustler burger (14)

Dinner: Big Mac (13), lucozade (1)

Daily used: 41
Weekly left:38

Wednesday

Breakfast:Toast & Jam (2), coronation chicken sandwich (14)

Lunch:
Chicken bacon stuffing sandwich (14)

Dinner: Chorizo chicken pasta (12)

Snacks:
WW apple pie (2), mars drink (7)

Total used: 51
Weekly left: 27

Wednesday

Breakfast:Toast & Jam (6)

Lunch:
Bacon Bap (11)

Dinner: Chorizo chicken pasta (12)

Snacks:
Graze honeycomb flapjack (7), sour starburst X2 (1)

Total used: 37
Weekly left: ​10

Hey all! this weeks been difficult, just used most of my weekly ppts fairly early on this week so it's been tough trying to not use as many a day as i normally would!

so it's a new week and a new start! weighing in tomorrow morning because i'm on a late today (my weigh in days seems to be alternating now!) really REALLY hoping for a good result this week! i was really disappointed last week, not really sure where it came from, maybe a consequence of being ill or something...

so, plan for today:

breakfast: leftover pizza - 15

lunch: beef & veg strifry - 6

dinner: chicken salad bagel - 10, cassava crisps - 2, WW popcorn choc bar - 2

total: 35
weekly left: 44

x

Hey all! good news, 2.5 off this week! getting a bit frustrating, i just want to get under the 14st mark!! hopefully next week! been to the gym today, so 3 activity ppts earned, its a shame its only 3 ppts, seemed like a hell of a lot more when i was doing it! heheh

breakfast: toast & jam - 5

lunch: leftover pizza - 15, digestives - 3

dinner: chicken & salad sesame bagel - 11, graze oatcakes -3

total used:
weekly ppts left: 37

x

How's this week gone?? X

Not too bad, nothing much to report really, been a bit frustrated last few weeks, I seem to have been battling the same couple of pounds, lose it one week, put it back on the next, then lose it again.

I haven't even reached my 5%! I'm so close aswell!

Well just got to keep at it haven't I?

How've you been doing? X

hey all.

haven't posted for a while, been busy with work and stuff, but tbh there hasnt been much to report. weight-wise i've lost a bit, put it back on, lost it, then put it back on again. not really sure why.

so i'm going back to basics for a few weeks and sticking to ready meals and stuff thats pretty much pre portioned and easy to point.

Tuesday

breakfast: WW malt loaf & spread (5), graze punnet (3)
lunch: sausage & bacon butty (10), cassava crisps (2)
dinner: chicken tikka & salad roll (7), grapes, orange, WW cookies (2)

TOTAL PPTS USED: 29

Wednesday

breakfast:
mcdonald's porridge (7)

lunch: WW pepperoni pizza (2), WW choc bar (2)

dinner: asda low fat chicken tikka filler sandwich with salad and fruit (7), WW choc bar (2)

im doing good, getting to the gym, done an hour yesterday and tuesday, off to the dogs home today!

x

Thursday
Breakfast: sausage & bacon butty (9)
Lunch: Tesco sandwich (15), graze punnet (4)
Dinner: WW spaghetti meatballs (9) WW choc bar (2)
Total ppts used: 39

Friday
Breakfast: WW malt loaf (5), WW dairy spread (1)
Lunch: chicken & philly roll (8), graze punnet (3), fruit
Dinner: WW creamy chicken mushroom (9) WW choc bar (2) 1 slice pizza 97)
Total ppts used: 47

Saturday
Breakfast: WW malt loaf (5), WW dairy spread (1)
Lunch: chicken & philly roll (8), WW choc bar (2), fruit
Dinner: roast dinner (15)
Total ppts used: 29

Sunday
Breakfast: WW malt loaf (4), WW dairy spread (0)
Lunch: WW oval pizza (6)
Dinner: turkey & philly roll (6), WW choc bar (2), fruit, kitkat (6)
Total ppts used: 31

AHHHHHH weigh-in day today! im so happy! 3lbs off!! FINALLY got that silver 7!! total loss of 7.5lbs! just got to keep it off now!!

x

emoo123 said:
AHHHHHH weigh-in day today! im so happy! 3lbs off!! FINALLY got that silver 7!! total loss of 7.5lbs! just got to keep it off now!!

x

Well done! xx

Well done! Hope that first silver 7 spurs you on to many more!

Not bad, put on a pound this week which is unexpected. My plan for the week is to sort out mu portion sizes and batch cook a load! When I start cooking again I will start posting more!

How're you getting on?? X

Hi all,

Haven't been posting for quite a while, but I'm gonna try my best to post a bit more often. So how's it been going the last few weeks?....Honestly?....rubbish. I put on 3 last week, then 1 this week...i'm really struggling to stay on plan all week. I start off well, then just lose it after a few days and start munching on whatever i can find, i'll buy a chocolate bar on my lunch break or if i pop to the shops, knowing damn well that i'm about to waste 7+ points, but it still doesnt stop me from buying and eating it. I have bought some mini packs of choc buttons (2ppts each) which so far seems to be satisfying the chocolate craving, but again i'll still give in to temptation and buy a sandwich, or just something i fancy without considering the ppts value.

So. Changes i'm going to attempt this week:

- do some form of exercise every day (i generally do 2 hours of dog walking when I can, but i'm going to make the effort to get back to the gym)
- stick to plan properly
- TRACK!!

guys i'm gonna need all the support i can get this week! i'm feeling like i'm just stuck in a hole and i'm never gonna lose anything decent, let alone keep it off!

wish me luck

x

TUESDAY 23/10

BREAKFAST: crunchy nut & semi skimmed milk (7)

LUNCH: Warburton sandwich thin with chicken, Philly and salad (6) with a stick of cheese (2), a can of cherry coke (4), grapes, orange and a pack of mini buttons (2).

SNACK: Warburton sandwich thin with a mini babybel (5), banana

DINNER: homemade chicken Kiev (8) with aunt bessies frozen mash (4)

I know there is a major lack of veggies with my tea - ran out and didn't realise, off to get more today!

X

Attachments

• image-1140118146.jpg
    image-1140118146.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 17
Back