My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

Having a day out at the new Westfield at Stratford city, it's very nice!! But not very red/green friendly!! So luckily I haven't had anything except toast so far, I'm having an extra easy day now. My lunch is a "naked burrito" so that's plain rice, lettuce, pork(I think they put in chicken though!!) roasted veggies (onion, pepper) cheese (A) and salsa which is just chopped tomato, onion and herbs. Its really quite nice actually!! I'm doing well so far, really thought hard about what would be the most SW friendly!! Now I just have to resist greggs on the way out!! X

Attachments

• image-85900570.jpg
    image-85900570.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 38
Right for tea tonight, I made an attempt at the meatloaf recipe from the new extra easy summer days book. Ofcourse as you can see it looks nothing like it does in the pictures!! But it does taste quite nice!! I had it with broccoli and gravy made from beef stock and cranberry sauce (1)

Total syns for today: 3

Speedy foods for today:
lettuce
onion
celery
pepper
tomato
plum
broccoli = 7!!

Attachments

• image-2120471566.jpg
    image-2120471566.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
morning all!!

having a green day today!

for breakfast i had a tin of weight watchers spaghetti in tomato sauce, with 2 slices of nimble (B) with 2 teaspoons of spread (2) followed by a plum, clementine and a few grapes!!

planning to try doing stuffed peppers for tea tonight, so fingers crossed they go well!! :cross:

i'm really pleased that im finally sticking to the plan properly! i'm staying within my syns every day, and i'm not feeling hungry all the time!! i really really REALLY hope that i have a decent weightloss this week, i need one!!!!

x

Having my lunch!!! Salad with peppers, celery, cucumber, quorn burgers (2) and boiled eggs!! Yum yum!!

Also, went to tescos and they have a very good offer:

10 muller lights for £3!!!!!!

Attachments

• image-1487946500.jpg
    image-1487946500.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 38
Heres my dinner!!

Pepper stuffed with batchelors beef savoury rice, onion, more pepper, cheese (A) and pork (B)

Ofcourse there was more stuffing than pepper, sooooo had the rest on the side!! Heheh it was very yummy!!

How's everyone doing today?? X

Speedy foods today:

plum
celery
grapes
melon
onion
clementine
carrot
lettuce
peppers
cucumber = 10!! :bliss:

Attachments

• image-911529349.jpg
    image-911529349.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
morning everyone!!

had another fire alarm at 2am thismorning. seriously, who tries to cook at that time?!?!? :cry:

Anyway, i managed to get a decent nights sleep, which i need because i start back at uni today. starting with a 3 hour lecture on advanced syntax.....don't ask me what that is, i don't really know myself!!

so today is a green day!! ive had special k and skimmed milk with a large coffee for breakfast (A,B)

how's everybody today??

x

Last edited:
having a bit of a bad day, used up all my syns already. went to EAT for lunch and had a small minestrone soup for 4.5 syns, and then i bought a pack of oreo cookies to use for a recipe for oreo cheesecakes......i ate 10 syns worth. sooooo no more syns for me!!

feeling quite peckish so going to have a roast chicken pasta mug shot (FREE!!!)

X

If I need to fill up on syn free I use pastas as they r filling! Or rice :)
I've just bought one of those uncle bens sweet and sour rice pots to have in when I need summat tasty!! Hope it's nice lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cai said:
If I need to fill up on syn free I use pastas as they r filling! Or rice :)
I've just bought one of those uncle bens sweet and sour rice pots to have in when I need summat tasty!! Hope it's nice lol x

Yeah well the mug shot was quite filling, used a bit too much water though!!

How many syns are the uncle Benz pots??? X

Thinking about tomorrow, and I need dinner ideas please!! I'm gonna do red, in the fridge I have pork and beef mince, as well as pepper, salad, mushrooms, celery, pasta and rice.

I would appreciate any meal ideas because I'm a bit stuck at the moment to think of things!!! X

The pot I got is Syn free on ee and green. I am currently doing mix or red and green as kinda got stuck on ee...but I do have the odd ee day still :)

I got the sweet and sour one (knowing it was free and also the one I would have chosen) the prob with it is that is cost nearly £2 and looks quite small!!
The other flavours aren't that bad I think...I saw them in the mag and on here.

As for tea...chilli? Spaghetti/pasta bolognase/bake? Those are 2 of my favourite with mince :) x hope there's no fire alarm tonight!! X

Just looked them up....oooooohhhh!!!! I like the sound of the curry one!! Will definitely be having a look at them next time I go to tesco!! Thanks for that!!!

Lol I'm praying there is no alarm tonight, already had 2 this week!!!! X

Morning all!!

Feeling good and motivated today after yesterday's lapse in focus!! :D

Having a red day today!

For breakfast I did a cooked breakfast of mushrooms, peppers, bacon and quorn sausages (3) and some chicken! With BBQ sauce (1).

I've got a long day at Uni today so I've been good and made my lunch, a chicken, cheese, cranberry sauce (1) and salad sandwich! Using an A and a B choice!!

Thinking of having one of my batch made cottage pies for dinner tonight which should be the rest of my healthy extras!!

How's everyone today?? X

Attachments

• image-1871130665.jpg
    image-1871130665.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
ahh!! i'm feeling good today!!!:bunnydance:

Lessons went well, im not feeling completely confused about everything which is gooood!!!

Had my late breakfast, realllllly enjoyed my late-lunch sandwich!! very yummy! and because it was late, i'm not really hungry tonight, which is good because i can't really be bothered to cook later on in the evenings!

so my evening snacks are muller light and fruit (grapes, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, banana!!!) might use up my other b choice and have some toast and spread (2) soon, making my syn total today 7!! :D:D

x

morning everyone!!!

weigh-in day tomorrow....feeling confident, but still a bit nervous!! :cross::cross:

looked in the cupboards for breakfast thismorning, and i only hadhalf the things needed for breakfast! so i had cereal but no milk, spread but no bread, coffee but no milk..... :( sooo i'm having 2 muller lights (one coconut, the other mango and passionfruit 1/2) and a banana to start with!

it's such a lovely day today! it's a shame that i'm committing to doing my uni work and staying inside :( oh well!!

hope everyone's doing well! x

Had a couple of Oreo cookies earlier (5)

Having my tea now, it's been in the slow cooker all day!!! Very very yummy!! It's just bolognaise, made with mince (b) carrots, peppers, onion, BBQ sauce (1) passata and pasta ofcourse!!

Also did some baking!! Found a recipe online for mini Oreo cookie cheesecakes for 3.5 syns each :D they are AMAZING!!!!!! X

Attachments

• image-1585361497.jpg
    image-1585361497.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 29
  • image-3062085184.jpg
    image-3062085184.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image-1356637419.jpg
    image-1356637419.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 26
Ahhhh so happy!!!! Lost 5lbs this week!! It was definitely well earnt!! It's given me the motivation to keep going aswell!!

The OH is coming for the weekend which is really good!! He's had a stern talking to, and I'm still sticking to plan as much as possible!!

So happy!!! X

Morning everyone!! Was a bit naughty last night and had a few too many digestive biscuits! But no worries, today I'm gonna do extra easy!

So for breakfast I'm having a fry-up so that's 2 sausages (2), bacon, mushrooms, eggs and BBQ sauce (1)

Lunch I'm planning last nights leftovers (bolognaise - 1)

Were out for dinner tonight, but I'm gonna make sure I choose something SW friendly!! X

Helloo, it's been a lovely day today, had sushi for lunch, so just noodles, meat, fish and rice really, I'll say I used my B choice on some oil used, did have an icecream though because its been soooooooo hot!! So that's all my syns for the day!! X

Back