My Diary: 1 down, 60 to go!

tillymax said:
I've got the new mag but haven't had time to look at it yet. I'll have to check that one out. Can you try all the other recipes and then I'll just do the ones that you say are good :D

Hahah there's so many good recipes all the time!! I better get started on them then lol! X

Been really fancying pasta for a while now, so I made this for tea!! Pasta with chicken ad mushroom and onion and homemade tomato sauce!! :D yum yum!! X

Attachments

• image-337478102.jpg
    image-337478102.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 38
Hiya!! Didn't eat much yesterday, had toast and jam for breakfast (B, 4) and then a huuuuuuuge roast dinner at me nans, so that was pork, runner beans, cauliflower, potatos, cabbage, carrots, gravy (1) then followed by a slice of homemade key lime pie, dear god I dread to think what went into it! Soo I'll say I used up all my syns yesterday!

As for today...bacon roll and green tea for brekkie, not sure about lunch, and for tea we've got a duck crown so thy gonna be cooked with veggies :D x

Hey, haven't been online the last few days, been too busy, going on holiday tomorrow, 2 weeks in the lake district, can't wait!! Food-wise, I'm going to enjoy myself if i want to, but at the same time, keep in control, I'm still gonna do me home SW cooking all the time!!

Weighed in yesterday, put on a pound, wasn't surprised because I've had a funny week.

I'm moving back to London in 2 weeks and I've found a class to join, so my plan is to get straight back onto plan and stick to it properly and do as well as I can before I graduate in July!!

Breakfast today: 3 quorn sausages (1.5) egg and mushrooms! X

I'm Back!!!

Morning all!!

Been away for a while, went on holiday for 2 weeks in the Lake district with the OH, and unfortunately had no internet connection!!

Had a lovely time, although a few too many chips and cooked breakfasts were eaten..... i also practised my baking skills, making cakes, crumbles and cookies....:rolleyes: i wanted to enjoy myself because it was the last 2 weeks with the OH before i came back to London for uni.

So....im back in London now, i spent last night weighing out all my rice, pasta and meat. I've decided that extra easy doesnt work for me, and i need to control my carb intake a bit more. I'll be doing more body magic because i'll be waking everywhere, and hopefully be joining the gym in a few months once my work situation has been sorted out.

weighed myself thismorning :scale:.......15st7lbs, so put on just over half a stone.

I'm going back to class this week, going on thursday, so want to lose a little bit before i go back!

My targets:

2st loss by xmas
10st7lbs final goal

So, Today is a red day. will update as the day goes on!

Breakfast: Special k: B (28g is NOT a lot!!) Skimmed milk: part A

Having my lunchtime skinny latte so that's the rest of A

Today's lunch is a lovely salad I got from Tossed (a fast food salad place!) consisting of:
Cranberries: 2.5
Cashews: 4
Apple
Lettuce
Grapes
Chicken
Mozzarella:A
Dressing: 3

Snack time!! had 2 mini clementines!

Bought myself a slow cooker the other day, so testing it out for the first time, batch cooking cottage pie!! its got lean mince, carrot, peppers, mushrooms, onion, oxo cubes, garlic, herbs, soysauce and 3tbsps bbq sauce, with a B choice of potato on top!
So because im making 6 that makes them B & 1/2 syn!! yum yum

Total syns today: 9.5

Attachments

• image-3636998657.jpg
    image-3636998657.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Morning all!!

Green day today i think!

Breakfast: Special k & milk (B & part A)

I'm having trouble with lunch. When i was out yesterday i had a nice salad, but it turned out to be quite high in syns (and a bit expensive!) I was just wondering what everyone else does for lunch when they're out and about???

x

Last edited:
Sat in costa having my lunchtime coffee! Using the rest of my A choice, also made the mistake of having the yogurt and granola, thinking it wouldn't be too bad, turned out to be 9.5 syns!! Oh well, still within my syns, not planning any more for the day anyways!! X

Back home, having a quorn burger for lunch (B, 2) followed by lots of grapes!!

total syns so far: 11.5

Last edited:
Here's my dinner!!! Jacket potato with cheese (A) and cranberry sauce (1) with a nice side salad!! it was really nice, found the recipe on SW website, will definitely be doing it again!!

Snacks for the day include clementines, grapes, muller light...
Total syns for the day: 12.5

X

Attachments

• image-583931252.jpg
    image-583931252.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
looking good! I have just restarted after a 10 year gap... god I feel old..can't quite believe that extra easy works...might take a leaf out of your book tomorrow if I don't have a good loss...

keep going

looking good! I have just restarted after a 10 year gap... god I feel old..can't quite believe that extra easy works...might take a leaf out of your book tomorrow if I don't have a good loss...

keep going

I like extra easy because i'm not limited to how much meat/pasta/potato i can have, but then i've found that it doesnt work for me so well because i don't limit myself! i know its all about proportions and not portions, but i think portion size helps too because otherwise im just eating what i normally eat! it does work for some people though!

Good luck, hope you have a good loss this week! x

Morning all!! Had a bit of a lie-in thismorning so cooking brunch at the moment.

Today's a red day, I'm having a cooked brekkie! Toast with spread 1 B, sausages 2, egg and mushrooms with a dollop of BBQ sauce 1

Saving my HEs for later! Planning chicken Kiev for dinner Which will use a B choice and meeting a friend for coffee using an A choice or two! Planning on trying the new creme brûlée macchiato, not on the syns list so I found the info and did it manually, so a grande is 9 syns or A+3 so that's good!! :D

How's everyone doing today?? X

Attachments

• image-3275324494.jpg
    image-3275324494.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 34
Well i forgot to defrost the chicken to do kiev...:doh:...oh well! i couldn't really be bothered to cook anyway! :D

so i had a fish finger sandwich using the quorn fish-less fingers (2 each = 6+1 bbq sauce), they're quite nice, but had a look and well, the real fish fingers are around the same syn value. I quite like the sound of the birds eye salmon fish fingers at 1 syn each (if anyone's tried them, comments on them would be good?!?) even the Tesco value ones are just 1.5 syns! so when these run out, im gonna get the real deal!!:p

So, total syns for today: 13

joining my new class tomorrow, glad to be going back to class and getting a bit more support. It's a lunchtime class which could hopefully be better because after an evening class i tend to want to treat myself....

hope everyone's had a good day!! x

Hi everyone! Joined my new group today! The consultant is lovely which helps a lot!!

Red day today!

Breakfast today was a tin of spaghetti with sausages. 7 syns, o_O I know, but I'd really been fancying it for ages!!

Lunch was a tuna melt sandwich, so 2 syns for Mayo, A & B for brown bread and cheese, I resisted the crisps that came with it and just ate the salad!

Sat with a peppermint tea now!

I think for tea I will do pork medallions with veg, so carrots, broccoli and a bit of cheesy mash to use up my other healthy extras!

X

Having my dinner!

Got pork medallions with cheesy mash (A,B), mushrooms, carrots, broccoli and onions, with chicken stock as a gravy. YUM! nice to have lots of veggies and actually enjoy it!!

Might follow with a muller light! and fruit to snack on later!

So todays syns: 9!

x

Attachments

• image-2228589452.jpg
    image-2228589452.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 32
Hello again!

Been looking through what i've been eating, and i'm going to challenge myself, i know other people do this aswell. I'm going to try to eat as many different speedy and super speedy foods as possible every day. Don't know if i'll manage 10 every day, but i'll try my best!!

So today i've had:
Clementines (s)
Lettuce (s)
Plum (s)
Mushrooms (s)
Tomato (s)
Cucumber (s)
Red onion (s)
Spring onion (s)
Broccoli (s)
Carrot (s)

So that makes 10 today! yay! x

Morning!!

today is a GREEN day!!

breakfast is the usual special k with skimmed milk (partA,B)

off into central again, its the university freshers fair, so im gonna have a wander round see what free things i can get! :p lol

not sure about lunch, depends where i am, and my plan for tea is a jacket potato with cheese and cranberry sauce (YUM!!)

Doing well at sticking on plan so far (even though it's only day 2 of this week!!) i really hope i get a decent loss next week, i need one!!! :cross::cross:

hope everyone else is doing well!! x

The freshers fayre went well, although I did end up with a free slice of pizza.....4.5 syns so I've counted it!! Also got 2 free bananas which have been gobbled up with my coffee using up the rest of my A choice!! Off home soon so I'll have a late lunch of some pasta I think! Will update as I go!! X

Back home and my lunch has been 2 slices on nimble (B) with 2 tsps of spread (2) with a tin of weight watchers spaghetti in tomato sauce, yummy and syn free!! snacks will be clementines and plums :D

Speedy food so far today:
Plum
Clementine
Lettuce
Cucumber

Last edited:
Having my dinner now!!

yum yum jacket potato with cheese and cranberry sauce (1) with a big lump of salad on the side!! my new favourite jacket potato topping!!

yum yum!!

Total syns for today: 7.5

morning all!!

Today is extra easy day!

starting the morning off with 2 slices of toast with spread (B,2)

I hate living with students who live up to the stereotype that we can't cook!! the fire alarm went off a 02.40 this morning and kept going for about half an hour......i was not happy!!!

I like to think im not part of the stereotype, i love cooking!!! I was flicking through the extra easy summer days book, and im gonna try making the meatloaf tonight, it looks like a yummy challenge!!!

how's everyone else doing?? x

Last edited:
Back