My Diary - 2013

Sorry.. That was yesterday's menu.. You have have happily had my steak.. I hate it.. But as I'm staying at my BF's parents house I have to eat whats handed up.. Was eating it dreaming of yummy chocolate cake or something equally yummy.. Couldn't get it down me quick enough just to get rid of it... YUCK YUCK YUCK...

Ah! I went to my friends house in november and had to eat what was put in front of me. Trying to grin and eat stuff you dont like is sooo hard!

Tuesday, 15th January - Weigh in at SW - Result: -3.5LB - New weight: 171LB

HEA: Cheese
HEB: Slice Fill Size Wholemeal Bread

Brekkie: Fruit - 2x Mandarins. Apple. Banana
Lunch: Ham salad sandwich (4 syns for second slice bread)
Dinner: Steak. Mash (no milk or butter). Carrot & parsnip
Snacks: Mini Choc Mallow - 3 syns
Exercise: None.

Syns: 7/15

Omg so happy for you!!!

I'm good thanks lovely! Following a low carb/high protein plan and training lots!!! What about you? Still on slimming world? How's the nursing going? Xxx

Nursing is good I've been working in intensive care for four months now I'm still overwhelmed but loving it its such a challenge but rewarding but can be draining physically and emotionally but we have a lovely team. I'm doing slimming world I find it a good lifestyle change I am going to do a stint of slim and save for a kick start but after a couple of overrating weeks over Xmas I'm easing myself back in I've rejoined the gym and I'm enjoying exercising again :)

Nursing is good I've been working in intensive care for four months now I'm still overwhelmed but loving it its such a challenge but rewarding but can be draining physically and emotionally but we have a lovely team. I'm doing slimming world I find it a good lifestyle change I am going to do a stint of slim and save for a kick start but after a couple of overrating weeks over Xmas I'm easing myself back in I've rejoined the gym and I'm enjoying exercising again :)

Ahhhhhh fabulous, I'm so happy for you :D xxx

Wednesday, 16th January

HeA: Milk over the day. Being honest, was NEARLY 350ml as only had 2 cups of tea.. Will do better OR use higher cal milk
HeB: 2x Nimble Wholemeal 400g loaf

Brekkie: Grapefruit
Lunch: Ham, Cherry Tomatoes, Red onion, Rocket sandwich
Dinner: Roast chicken, Roast Potatoes (Dry roasted), Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers, Cougette & Red Onion. YUM!
Snacks: 2x Mandarins. Apple.

Syns: 0/15 - Is this bad???

Exercise: 2x 30min walks with puppy

Great loss Francis, well done.
Oh well my Minimins loss is still at 2 or 2.5 whatever it was last Friday.. That was my SW weigh in.. But delighted none the less.. May have to go with their WI's for the next couple of weeks as I'm not home with my scales at the minute.. TRYING to stay as much on plan as I can but wit me not doing the cooking its hard...

Wednesday, 16th January

HeA: Milk over the day. Being honest, was NEARLY 350ml as only had 2 cups of tea.. Will do better OR use higher cal milk
HeB: 2x Nimble Wholemeal 400g loaf

Brekkie: Grapefruit
Lunch: Ham, Cherry Tomatoes, Red onion, Rocket sandwich
Dinner: Roast chicken, Roast Potatoes (Dry roasted), Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers, Cougette & Red Onion. YUM!
Snacks: 2x Mandarins. Apple.

Syns: 0/15 - Is this bad???

Exercise: 2x 30min walks with puppy

It's not bad but maybe have a hot choc or something I just find if I deprive myself to much I end up binging

It's not bad but maybe have a hot choc or something I just find if I deprive myself to much I end up binging
Ta hun.. I'm not depriving myself at all.. Honest.. I'm not really a sweet toothed person so them things just don't bother me..
Some days I like a bit of choc, n I do like chocolate.. but i'm not not having it coz i'm on this.. I'm just not having it coz I don't want it..
Today my HeB was 2 of them hi fi bars... I feel sick now tho.. Too much chocolate ha ha..
The only thing I'm worried about for yesterday is the lack of HeA.. but i'll add cheese or something use low fat milk, rather than slimline if I feel that's gona be a problem

How's today been Frances? Hope all is well xx
Not too bad Laura ta.. Work is starting on the house.. New windows are ordered so we'll have the main sitting room one on Tuesday, the bloke said we can collect that soon as its done so we can get it fitted and move back home.. Then the others will be ready by Thursday of next week.. Jono's brother pulled out (the rest of the way) the fireplace yesterday.. I'll get in tomoro and clean up as much of the soot as possible and clean up as much as possible so we can hopefully move back in next Tuesday or Wednesday...
How are you?

Sorry ladies have missed weigh in this morning.. Thru no fault of my own tho.. Scales is in my house and I unfortunately am not :( Hopefully will be back home and weighing in on time next Friday.. In the meantime, good luck to all that weigh today :)

Not too bad Laura ta.. Work is starting on the house.. New windows are ordered so we'll have the main sitting room one on Tuesday, the bloke said we can collect that soon as its done so we can get it fitted and move back home.. Then the others will be ready by Thursday of next week.. Jono's brother pulled out (the rest of the way) the fireplace yesterday.. I'll get in tomoro and clean up as much of the soot as possible and clean up as much as possible so we can hopefully move back in next Tuesday or Wednesday...
How are you?

Sorry ladies have missed weigh in this morning.. Thru no fault of my own tho.. Scales is in my house and I unfortunately am not :( Hopefully will be back home and weighing in on time next Friday.. In the meantime, good luck to all that weigh today :)

I wish I never weighed in! 2lbs on I always gain when I increase exercise :( I'm going to ditch the scales for a couple of weeks now

I wish I never weighed in! 2lbs on I always gain when I increase exercise :( I'm going to ditch the scales for a couple of weeks now
Aww.. Don't fret doll.. Maybe you need a water retention tablet or is there something you should eat before/after exercise to help? I think ditching the scales may be a good idea until you get into the exercise.. Make sure to take yer measurments tho so you can see the progress somewhere.. xxx

It's infuriating isn't it? I'm exactly the same. I can't really say anything to make you feel better other than that it's not a "true" fat gain.

Back