My Diary - 2013

Whoops.. nearly forgot my diary for yesterday...
I have decided I'm gona use low far milk instead of slimline.. I'm not using nearly enough to count as my HeA.. And i'm steering clear of cheese as I wouldn't stop at the allowed amount. I know I can syn extra but its just easier...

Monday, 21st January

HeA: Milk
HeB: 2 x Nimble whole meal 400g loaf

Brekkie: Grapefruit, Apple, Banana
Lunch: Ham salad (tomato, red onion, cucumber, beetroot, ham) and toast
Dinner: Steak, boiled potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, brocolli, gravy (1 syn)
Snacks: 4 Ryvita (6 syns) LF cottage cheese with chives and onion - PS.. not all 4 together.. 2 each at different snack times
Water: 750ml

Total Syns: 7/15

Hey honey,
Sorry ive been AWOL. God thats awful bout the fireplace. So glad there were no serious injuries. But hope Jono's ok. Antibiotics should help anyway. And hope you get back into your place sooner rather than later! :)
Hard depending on other people's cooking alright isnt it. Hope you got on ok tonight at WI anyway hon. SW seems to be suiting you! :)

Ah Frances I don't know. Had a night out Saturday but really good every other day so we'll see. xx
Soo?? How did you do??
How did you do hunny!
Hi hunnie.. Sorry.. Still no internet access out of office hours.. Was down a half.. Which I'm pleased enough with.. As I mentioned I'm due on this weekend.. I've not "been" since Sunday.. And I've been out of control with my meals PLUS my wine n munchies over the weekend.. So I'd have been pleased with an STS... So 4LB in 2 weeks.. Good enough for me.. That's almost half what I lost in the whole of 2012!!!
Hey honey,
Sorry ive been AWOL. God thats awful bout the fireplace. So glad there were no serious injuries. But hope Jono's ok. Antibiotics should help anyway. And hope you get back into your place sooner rather than later! :)
Hard depending on other people's cooking alright isnt it. Hope you got on ok tonight at WI anyway hon. SW seems to be suiting you! :)
Yay you're back.. Hope you're OK?
Thanks hun.. Hopefully the mix of the 2 anti biotics will do the trick.. We've not heard from his doc so hopefully that's a good sign.. Altho it was only Monday lunch time she took the swab... But still..
Seems to be feeling somewhat better tho.. he's taken the strap thing that goes around his body to support the weight off.. Said its much more comfy.. Not too sure if he should do that but hopefully its a sign of healing..
Cannot wait to get back home but that's nothing against his Mam n Dad.. They've been amazing.. But just want to get back to my own space.. And I think Stringer is doing his Dad's head in.. He's so in yer face ALL the time.. He is a pup tho so its expected!! But they have him in with them ALL day.. he's not used to that.. At home he's out all day coz we're in work.. Then in for most of the evening but not all of it.. And on weekends I try keep it much the same so as not to confuse him.. He's in a bit more on weekends but still not all day.. He's gona be a nightmare when we get him home

Am loving SW.. Wish I swapped over months ago.. he's so adaptable and even when i'm not in control of eating I can stay on plan..

Tuesday, 22nd January - Slimming World WI

HeB: 2x Nimble wholemeal 400g loaf

Prebrekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: Toast, FF Cottage Cheese with chives n onion, red onion, tomato
Lunch: Ham salad, 2x bread - Ham, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, cottage cheese
Dinner: Chicken, Ribs (3.5 syns), potatoes, roasted carrot n parsnip, gravy (1 syn) - 4.5 syns
Snacks: Apple. Banana. HiFi Bar (3 syns)
Water: 2x 750ml bottles

Total Syns: 7.5/15 syns

Tuesday, 22nd January - Slimming World WI

HeB: 2x Nimble wholemeal 400g loaf

Prebrekkie: Grapefruit
Brekkie: Toast, FF Cottage Cheese with chives n onion, red onion, tomato
Lunch: Ham salad, 2x bread - Ham, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, cottage cheese
Dinner: Chicken, Ribs (3.5 syns), potatoes, roasted carrot n parsnip, gravy (1 syn) - 4.5 syns
Snacks: Apple. Banana. HiFi Bar (3 syns)
Water: 2x 750ml bottles

Total Syns: 7.5/15 syns

Yummy day, great loss I would be happy with anything!

Yummy day, great loss I would be happy with anything!
I know.. I was chuffed.. Small but the right direction.. And plenty of reason behind getting a STS so pleased with a half.. :D xxx

Great loss Frances. Just shows eating more does you no harm at all. I think Slimming world seems to really suit you.
I lost 3lb which was great, I had such a busy week I didn't have time to go off track lol. I am sick today though so feeling fed up.

Great loss Frances. Just shows eating more does you no harm at all. I think Slimming world seems to really suit you.
I lost 3lb which was great, I had such a busy week I didn't have time to go off track lol. I am sick today though so feeling fed up.
Well done Laura.. That's excellent..
Yea am loving SW.. Raging I didn't change over sooner

Im the same, my sister did homemade cookies yesterday and I ended up eating half of them.. oops.. so Im sticking to 5syns a day until monday with some red days chucked in to help my losses!! :)

Im the same, my sister did homemade cookies yesterday and I ended up eating half of them.. oops.. so Im sticking to 5syns a day until monday with some red days chucked in to help my losses!! :)
Soon as I'm moved back home am gona try a couple of red n green days.. I totted up my syns for yesterday and I used 24.5..whoops...

Holls I'm doing the same I am sticking to 5syns or less to make up for my little binge after not loosing!

Back