My Diary - 2013

Good luck! I'm going to start doing the plan at home by myself - waiting for my books to arrive but I read up the basics on google so that I can sort of start today as well! Your plan for today looks good, you would just need to count the bread and cheese as healthy extras but I believe the bread needs to be wholemeal and the cheese a certain measurement.. for now I'm just googling everything before I eat it!
It was best of both bread for today as I hadn't planned on starting SW yet.. I only decided this morning.. oops.. ha
But far as I know best of both is wholemeal (just looks white) Maybe I'll just keep today as a WW day and start tomoro when I get me books (tho they're the old books i'm getting as i'm getting off a friend til I can get to a meeting)

Cheese i had was Tesco Essentials Mild Cheddar.. Not sure of the weight, but its 100cals.. So anyone any idea of syn value??
What syns are in honey?? Sorry I know I'm a pest

Good luck! I'm going to start doing the plan at home by myself - waiting for my books to arrive but I read up the basics on google so that I can sort of start today as well! Your plan for today looks good, you would just need to count the bread and cheese as healthy extras but I believe the bread needs to be wholemeal and the cheese a certain measurement.. for now I'm just googling everything before I eat it!
Oh sorry.. Meant to start my last post by saying thank you and welcome...

It was best of both bread for today as I hadn't planned on starting SW yet.. I only decided this morning.. oops.. ha
But far as I know best of both is wholemeal (just looks white) Maybe I'll just keep today as a WW day and start tomoro when I get me books (tho they're the old books i'm getting as i'm getting off a friend til I can get to a meeting)

Cheese i had was Tesco Essentials Mild Cheddar.. Not sure of the weight, but its 100cals.. So anyone any idea of syn value??
What syns are in honey?? Sorry I know I'm a pest
You cant have the best of both as far as i know... only whole meal 2 slice if its a 400g loaf or 60g of any wholemeal roll or bread.... i just messaged you on mfp

You cant have the best of both as far as i know... only whole meal 2 slice if its a 400g loaf or 60g of any wholemeal roll or bread.... i just messaged you on mfp
OK.. Prefer wholemeal bread anyway.. :D Been eating best of both as I've now moved in with a smelly boy (he's not smelly really.. but he is a boy :p) and it was easier than buying his bread, my bread.. But needs must :D
Can't get on to MFP from work for some reason, the page doesn't load properly so will check when I get home.. Thanks :D

Hi hunnie.. Very welcome :)
How you getting on?
Was researching Slim & Save this morning.. I can order to Ireland from the UK site so its an option I might try should this not suit.. Some of the meals sound yum... :) But after reading up on VLCD's I've discovered they aren't really recommneded unless you have minimum 3 stone to lose to get to a healthy weight/BMI.. I've 1 stone til I reach the high end of a healthy BMI so I'll try this first... Also said to see your GP before starting a VLCD to check your health is up to such a low cal intake and I don't fancy paying €50 for that... (yes I am greedy lol)

well like you said see how this goes, a slight change might be just what you need!! oooo yer thats true forgot you have to pay for that!!! luckily i went to my docs just before xmas to get my pills and she did blood pressure etc and everything was "perfect" and i quote! so yer i wouldnt fancy paying for that either lol!!!

well looking forward to seeing your losses :) xx

OK.. Prefer wholemeal bread anyway.. :D Been eating best of both as I've now moved in with a smelly boy (he's not smelly really.. but he is a boy :p) and it was easier than buying his bread, my bread.. But needs must :D
Can't get on to MFP from work for some reason, the page doesn't load properly so will check when I get home.. Thanks :D
I havent had white bread for so long now! x

well like you said see how this goes, a slight change might be just what you need!! oooo yer thats true forgot you have to pay for that!!! luckily i went to my docs just before xmas to get my pills and she did blood pressure etc and everything was "perfect" and i quote! so yer i wouldnt fancy paying for that either lol!!!

well looking forward to seeing your losses :) xx
Yea we get ripped BIG TIME for medical care... But we'll see.. :D
I havent had white bread for so long now! x
I can't eat proper white bread as I have IBS and it irritates it so its been a while for me also.. Best of both is as close as I get to to white bread.. Also can't eat white rice or pasta so there are pluses to this SW plan for me :)

Hi hun.. Got yer message on MFP and mailed ya back.. Ta so much :) xx

hi hon! :)

Hi hunny!!! SW Seems so complicated - good girl for shaking it up :D x

I need an idiots guide to slimming world!!! Hexa and hexb and syns???????????????

I understood all about Healthy extra's A and B but there is no calculation for working out syns so just didn't eat any, but did have one day at weekend where I ate what I wanted. I lost well the first time I did it. I've just always found ww easier. Its a nice change though, and knowing Frances she'll do really well at it

Back