My Diary - 2013

I understood all about Healthy extra's A and B but there is no calculation for working out syns so just didn't eat any, but did have one day at weekend where I ate what I wanted. I lost well the first time I did it. I've just always found ww easier. Its a nice change though, and knowing Frances she'll do really well at it

She's a right clever one, she'll def get it and do well. I find myself having to much thinking to do all the time that ww is simple enough to not warrant too much brain power. I was considering JUDD!!!

She's a right clever one, she'll def get it and do well. I find myself having to much thinking to do all the time that ww is simple enough to not warrant too much brain power. I was considering JUDD!!!

What is JUDD? Never heard of it! I'm gonna stick 100% with ww till I get back to maintainence and into simply filling again

What is JUDD? Never heard of it! I'm gonna stick 100% with ww till I get back to maintainence and into simply filling again

It's the fasting diet thingy. I kind of get the just of it but ill read up properly about it. I'm gonna keep on ww but might put in maybe a few different weeks here and there.

I understood all about Healthy extra's A and B but there is no calculation for working out syns so just didn't eat any, but did have one day at weekend where I ate what I wanted. I lost well the first time I did it. I've just always found ww easier. Its a nice change though, and knowing Frances she'll do really well at it

Aww thank u ladies. Am flattered :)
It confuses the hell outta me too so can't wait to get the books n have a proper read thru. Hopefully can get my head round it quick enough
Have my brekkie n lunch planned for tomoro. Will decide on dinner once I have the books

Brekkie is just fruit with muller light vanilla poured over
Lunch will be grilled bacon medallions, mushrooms n tomato, beans (gona try them...) poached egg n wholemeal nimble toast...
Hollie/Vicky/Tracy, can u confirm if this is ok r if anything needs to b syned??? Gona do EE til I kno what am doing I think... Thanks

Hey matey, not too sure if you get the daily mirror in Dublin but its got a sw supplement in it tomorra. If you don't and you wanna PM me your address I'll send it to ya.

Hey matey, not too sure if you get the daily mirror in Dublin but its got a sw supplement in it tomorra. If you don't and you wanna PM me your address I'll send it to ya.

Ooh great that'd be fab hun if ya wudn mind?

Hmmm... My hex a.... Maybe my daily allowance of milk??? I use slimline so it's 350ml is it??

I'm a fairly late returnee to SW but that sounds like a great day planned for tomorrow.

Here to follow your new journey xx

I've got it. It's 350ml slimline healthy extra a :)
Thanks ladies :)
Cousin brought my books today cry eyre the old ones but they'll get me thru til Thursday when I get to class :)
Think I have my head round extra easy which is what in doing til at least I get to class n have it explained. I'll also make notes if Q's I'm bound to have between now n then :)
Hope ur all well?
Have done ok on food today but haven't had a glass of water yet!!! Always on the weekend I fail at that

Hiya matey, I got your supplement for you today but not posted it yet coz I heard some rubbish news and didn't make the post office in time. I'll post Monday.

You'll do great at SW because it really is a diet for people who cook from scratch. You can 1/2 your healthy extra's I think. Like as in 1/2 the amount of milk and half the amount of cheese to make 1 healthy extra A.

You'll do great at SW because it really is a diet for people who cook from scratch. You can 1/2 your healthy extra's I think. Like as in 1/2 the amount of milk and half the amount of cheese to make 1 healthy extra A.

My consultant told me not to do that? Although i have a friend who did it all the way through still does n she is at target now hmmm x

Back