My Diary - 2013

Hee hee. Was late eating as bad had to drop his dad back to hospital so was pickin til he got back. When he did id eaten the whole bag n wasn't hungry at all !!
Only had 1 glass of wine in the end. Need to pp my day as my heads still about syns :)

Your tea looked great love. Good luck back on WW BTW hun x :)

Morning love xx

Hi Liz.. How are you?X

Crap but thanks for asking Frances, work is stressing me out lovey lol x gonna nip for some pills shortly x how RU? x

Crap but thanks for asking Frances, work is stressing me out lovey lol x gonna nip for some pills shortly x how RU? x

Oh no :( That's not good...
Am good ta... Got zero motivation for work.. I just want to go home and clean clean clean me house...

Oh no :( That's not good...
Am good ta... Got zero motivation for work.. I just want to go home and clean clean clean me house...

Bless ya x I just wanna go to bed for a month OK x :banghead:

Afternoon!

How are you? good weekend? xxx

Hey hunnie.. Afternoon :)
Yea was OK.. Very quiet.. As are all my weekends lately.. sigh... Not complaining.. I have my lovely house, I don't need nights out (I know I sound 100!!!)
How are you? How's Day 1 of S&S going for you so far? x

Hey hunnie.. Its Thursday.. Last week I think was up a half.. Boo lol

Halfs nothing:)

Will that be a full week on WW?

Bug me all you want about WW, I'm a bit of a pro now coz I help at my class and me and my leader have become quite good mates so if you need to know anything just shout.

Halfs nothing:)

Will that be a full week on WW?

Bug me all you want about WW, I'm a bit of a pro now coz I help at my class and me and my leader have become quite good mates so if you need to know anything just shout.

Oh that's great to know.. Thanks Tracy :) You may regret that.. lol...
Can you answer my Q of this morning about eggs??? I had 2 boiled eggs yesterday for lunch.. But.. When I checked the book it says 1pp for 2 egg whites... and 2pp for 1 egg yolk.. So do I add them all together and take 5pp for the 2egg?? (it equalls 2 whites plus 2 yolks.. added together each value and I get 5pp???) Or is 4pp for 2 (Medium) eggs?
Also, do you know how many PP's are in a standard pack of Maltesers???

No that was the result of the week previous which in my head I was still doing SW but in reality I was just eating whatever I saw what was edible lol
So this Thursday will be for the first WI of WW

Back