My Diary - 2013

Hey hunnie.. Afternoon :)
Yea was OK.. Very quiet.. As are all my weekends lately.. sigh... Not complaining.. I have my lovely house, I don't need nights out (I know I sound 100!!!)
How are you? How's Day 1 of S&S going for you so far? x

ahh so are ours tbh! we tend to have people over more than going out!!! OH had some friends over sat eve to play poker and one of their gfs came (ones we are going on hol with) so me and her had dinner and watched saturday night tv in the spare room :) love having two livings rooms basically lol!! i say watched tv we actually didnt stop talking long enough haha

day 1 is going fab :) xxx

ahh so are ours tbh! we tend to have people over more than going out!!! OH had some friends over sat eve to play poker and one of their gfs came (ones we are going on hol with) so me and her had dinner and watched saturday night tv in the spare room :) love having two livings rooms basically lol!! i say watched tv we actually didnt stop talking long enough haha

day 1 is going fab :) xxx

We've not even had ppl over.. Week days are so busy with work and DIY that weekends are our time to chill and enjoy each others company...
Everyone keeps pushing for our house warming party.. But I really don't want to have one.. We'v put so much time n effort getting the front living room and the middle living room decorated that I don't want ppl in.. I can feel myself turning into a Mrs. Bouquet... ha ha

We've not even had ppl over.. Week days are so busy with work and DIY that weekends are our time to chill and enjoy each others company...
Everyone keeps pushing for our house warming party.. But I really don't want to have one.. We'v put so much time n effort getting the front living room and the middle living room decorated that I don't want ppl in.. I can feel myself turning into a Mrs. Bouquet... ha ha

We never had a house warming! Like you we spent so much time and money getting it exactly how we wanted I wasn't gonna have people come round and potentially ruin it - obvs accidents happen but I couldn't be dealing with it!! Freaks me out enough when people do come round!! Lol after they go its like right dust, sort sofa out, Hoover if needed haha!! When I did all that for them to come round in the first place!!!! Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 x eggs is 4pps
37g bag of malteasers is 5pps.

Don't forget that 3 eggs is 5pp, so well worth using the whole egg. If you take away the yolk you miss out on the iron and most of the vitamins and minerals of the egg :D

And yummy malteasers are a real bargain for 5pp, lots of eating!

And my soap snack for tonight is...............
image-1049191784.jpg
Carrot sticks!! Yum ha ha

Good lass, u doin well. Cud do with a healthy dip? :)

Good lass, u doin well. Cud do with a healthy dip? :)

I got sweet chilli sauce n low fat cottage cheese but loving them on their own :)
Bought popcorn n little bags of animal biscuits do I can hav a controlled treat if/when I want.

I got sweet chilli sauce n low fat cottage cheese but loving them on their own :)
Bought popcorn n little bags of animal biscuits do I can hav a controlled treat if/when I want.

Good plan love its always good to have something lil that ya fancy x :thumbup:

Morning ladies.. Was a tad bold with yesterdays dinner.. Havn't yet PP'd it so have yet to update my notebook with weeklies used... Am sure there were sum!! Anyone any idea of the PP value of a ham pizza baguette from Lidl/Aldi???
Was so worried about having something in for Jonathan's dinner, that I forgot about my own!!! Thought he was working late and wanted to have something ready for him.. So he threw me off when he rang at 5 n said he was on his way... Forgot half of what I needed in the shop too... God damn being thrown off... lol

Just had lunch.. Yum yum.. Was ham salad which included mixed peppers, onion, sweetcorn, beetroot, tomato, lettuce and lf cottage cheese.. And ham obviously.. so 3pp for lunch.. 1pp for brekkie which was a pink grapefruit, an orange and a tablespoon of linseed.. Gona make carbonara for dinner tonight I think.. Which will work out at about 8pp unless I add cheese (I dont have any in, so will get it IF i'm in the shops) so will probably have some garlic bread with it, 5pp :) Still keeps me well under my dailies but will make sure to get them used in a healthy fashion.. No adding goodies just to get them used.. That's not the way to do it... :D

Friend called over to work to me as she needed something scanned.. She brought me a lickle treat.. Bottle of diet coke.. Crispello (5pp) and Velvet Crunch (which I gave to my friend in work) Ate the crispello tho... And then a little bag of animal biscuits.. So 8pp used on RUBBISH.... Skinny b1tch is out to sabotage me... lol.. Just kiddin'....

Back