My Diary - 2013

OK so ladies... I've got some news (for those not on my other thread...)..............................................................
I've finally got my BFP :) So will still log my food and WI every week as per... but not really hoping for losses.. Just to not gain too much during this pregnancy...

Its obviously very early days so not told ANYONE barr you :)
So those of you on my FB.. Please please please.. keep schtum.. Thank you :) xxx

Congratulations honey. Thats wonderful news! Gonna subscribe to your other diary. So happy for you c

Thanks hun. Been a long journey to get here n hope this new will end as it shud n ill hav my bundle(s) at the end :)?

Oh my god... Congrats hon, I am over the moon for you! Honestly! :D
Don't worry I can keep schtum lol. XxX

Waghhhhhhhh congratulations darling!!!!!! Hopefully me next! So so happy for you x

Oh my god... Congrats hon, I am over the moon for you! Honestly! :D
Don't worry I can keep schtum lol. XxX
Thanks doll.. So shocked atm but so so happy :)
Waghhhhhhhh congratulations darling!!!!!! Hopefully me next! So so happy for you x
Oh Tano I'll have my fingers n toes crossed for you hunnie.. We can go thru it together :) xxx

Thanks ladies.. Still in disbelief TBH..

Well, we told his parents n his sister.. They're chuffed.. Couldn't believe it at first..
He wrote his Dad's card n signed from me him, me, Stringer (or dog) "and Chicarito" which is Spanish for little pea.. put that coz they're all HUGE United fans... He wouldn't tell them out straight.. Even when they couldn't figure it out ha ha.. His Mam is chuffed.. He the baby of the family too so it was a little more emotional for her.. Have yet to tell my Dad.. Will pop down to him during the week.. Don't really wana do it over the phone n was down there last night so not going again.. lol
I'll drop in n tell my brother then too coz he lives only a couple of doors away..
But we've decided to only tell immediate family for now.. As its so early..

So tired today. Jonathan's stupid snoring keeps waking me n then coz it's bright I can't get back to sleep :(
Exhausted now coz he had me up at 7 yesterday n 8:30 today.... :mad:

Get a blackout blind!! Amazing!!! Best things ever xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We've a black out blind and its shitty, you need to make sure and get a good one. Thick curtains are the way forward lol.

Ohh and just check about rasberry leaf tea, I'm nearly sure its not recommended in early pregnancy, but more at the end, from around 32 weeks. But not sure why I think that. I know it supposed to reduce the amount of time you are in labour or something.

We've a black out blind and its shitty, you need to make sure and get a good one. Thick curtains are the way forward lol.

Ohh and just check about rasberry leaf tea, I'm nearly sure its not recommended in early pregnancy, but more at the end, from around 32 weeks. But not sure why I think that. I know it supposed to reduce the amount of time you are in labour or something.
Oh really Laura?? Must check that.. I got to help with implantation and have loved it.. But will defo check up :) Thanks :)

The black out blinds in Ikea are for nothing and they're great Laura.. If yer up in Dublin or fancy a day trip :)

Oh really Laura?? Must check that.. I got to help with implantation and have loved it.. But will defo check up :) Thanks :)

The black out blinds in Ikea are for nothing and they're great Laura.. If yer up in Dublin or fancy a day trip :)

Ohh maybe I need to replace mine. I have them in my DD room with curtains and during the summer I still need to hang a blanket up too for the extra light!! Doesn't bother me because I like to waken with the sun naturally, but she doesn't haha.

I'm hoping to go to Dublin in August. My sister is due her baby then and I'm going on a mini-break ALL BY MYSELF. Can't wait x

Ohh maybe I need to replace mine. I have them in my DD room with curtains and during the summer I still need to hang a blanket up too for the extra light!! Doesn't bother me because I like to waken with the sun naturally, but she doesn't haha.

I'm hoping to go to Dublin in August. My sister is due her baby then and I'm going on a mini-break ALL BY MYSELF. Can't wait x
Maybe they're not fitted close enough to the actual window and light is coming in the sides, top n bottom???
We got them in Ikea for out living room.. We have bay windows so they're only about 12" width each, but they were like €9 or something silly like that.. And they're great :)

Back