My Diary - 2013

Francis, BIG CONGRATZ TO U! :D:thumbup: well done u, really pleased for u, take care of yourself. Xxx

PS I got reasonable made to measure black out curtains from dunelm, there a god send xx :)

PS. That's for the tip on that tea.. Have searched around and can't find WHY yer not meant to drink it, but yer not!!! Until yer due date at least...

I was thinking that, if I find what I read I'll pass it on.

Francis, BIG CONGRATZ TO U! :D:thumbup: well done u, really pleased for u, take care of yourself. Xxx

PS I got reasonable made to measure black out curtains from dunelm, there a god send xx :)

Yeah I seen those too, I was gonna bring in my existing curtains to Dunelm and get blackouts sown into the back. I'll see anyway x

Raspberry leaf tea can contract and weaken the cervix. People drink it to help induce labour near their due date. I drank bucket loads coz my daughter was late but it didn't work.

Raspberry leaf tea can contract and weaken the cervix. People drink it to help induce labour near their due date. I drank bucket loads coz my daughter was late but it didn't work.

Aww see I knew there was a reason. Thanks Tracy xx

I used to work evenings with midwifed doing birth and patent craft classes coz I'm a nursery nurse by trade. Unfortunately I have a barrel of pregnancy knowledge.

I used to work evenings with midwifed doing birth and patent craft classes coz I'm a nursery nurse by trade. Unfortunately I have a barrel of pregnancy knowledge.

Ohh I didn't know that......so I know who to come for for advice. You may be sorry you told us that ;)

Hey honey. Still havnt caught up on diaries but huge congrats. That's amazing news. Enjoy every minute. xxx

Have you decided which hospital yet?

No Laura. Gona ring vhi n see what cover I hav in both. I kno they'll cover me to go private in the Coombe.. Dunno what the deal is with holles street. N gona chat to Jono's sil as she had her baby in holles only last year (tho she worksthere)

Take of yourself darlin x speak in 2 wks x

Just back from telling my dad n brother my news. They're chuffed. Brother almost cried. I'd say if my bf wasn't there there'd hav been tears. Dads over the moon. Talkin buggies n cots n all sorts :) Need a good cry now.

Just back from telling my dad n brother my news. They're chuffed. Brother almost cried. I'd say if my bf wasn't there there'd hav been tears. Dads over the moon. Talkin buggies n cots n all sorts :) Need a good cry now.

Bless ya lovey x its lovely, u going have a good cry, its all good x :)

Only sad thing about this amazing news is my mam's not here to share it. I know she'll mind us thru it tho. Never let's me down :)
If I'm half the mother she was, ill hav done a great job

Aww Frances......it must be so difficult but I know a little about how you feel. Big hugs xx

Back