My diary from day 3

wannabefitatthirty said:
Hey peeps- how u all getting on?

My official weigh in n this week I've lost 17lbs!!!!:) obviously I'm really happy :) I've gone from 14.9 to 13.6 :) only 1st 6lbs to go..... Starting to struggle to take in the products tho- make me abit quesy :-/does any1 else get that? I'm not craving food tho

Hello, I restart CD today, congratulations on your loss! :O that's an amazing amount! Bet you're so chuffed!! I'm only on step 1 for 10 days, and then moving up to step 2. How you getting on?

Im feeling ok :) no hunger now, shakes r making me feel abit yucky but I'll get through that lol

Ahh restarts 1st few days aren't easy- am here if u need to let off & need support chick xxx

wannabefitatthirty said:
Im feeling ok :) no hunger now, shakes r making me feel abit yucky but I'll get through that lol

Ahh restarts 1st few days aren't easy- am here if u need to let off & need support chick xxx

Thank you, appreciate it and definitely need lots of support! I'm torn between what to do - I was calorie counting, but didn't give it a chance & kept giving up after day one, same as I did with CD. I've only come over to CD cause the weight loss is a bit quicker and I thought that may spur me on, but I'm already leaning back towards CC if I'm honest! It's what worked for me before so I'm feeling like I should go back and give it a chance - I dunno what to do!! :( xx

It's completely upto u, I think u need to b completely dedicated to get through the 1st few days of this diet, got to really really want it & every other way has failed.

For me, I have chosen this option cos I needed a break from food. I also did calorie counting b4... I did cwp last July/August and lost 2st (from 16st to 14st) n I eventually went upto 14.9, cos I would calorie count really well one day n then not to much another time. So 9lbs crept on over 10months.

wannabefitatthirty said:
It's completely upto u, I think u need to b completely dedicated to get through the 1st few days of this diet, got to really really want it & every other way has failed.

For me, I have chosen this option cos I needed a break from food. I also did calorie counting b4... I did cwp last July/August and lost 2st (from 16st to 14st) n I eventually went upto 14.9, cos I would calorie count really well one day n then not to much another time. So 9lbs crept on over 10months.

I'm dedicated to losing weight, but not sure if I'm as dedicated to CD if I'm honest. If you could - go on my diary which is in this section, and let me know what you think I should do. Saves me typing it all out again on here. I also have a post on the main CD page called indecisive about Cambridge..

I've read ur diary Laurenmay- U sound like u have a plan, u can stick to Cambridge and move up steps like u have planned n this won't affect ur surgery.

I think (in my opinion only) that Cambridge is better for u- like u, I binge & comfort eat and that's why I think Cambridge is better as its a break from that cycle

Feeling quite pleased with myself this morning... Not only do I now weigh13.5 (woohoooo) but last night me & my man had a bit of an argument and I was very upset (it's all fine now btw-he did what I wanted in the end lol) but I was really craving chocolate... I always eat chocolate when I'm upset, he had a wispa bar, and even offered it to me (sod!!) but I didn't cave... Not a morsel passed my lips.... Small things, but a habit broken so am pleased :)

wannabefitatthirty said:
Feeling quite pleased with myself this morning... Not only do I now weigh13.5 (woohoooo) but last night me & my man had a bit of an argument and I was very upset (it's all fine now btw-he did what I wanted in the end lol) but I was really craving chocolate... I always eat chocolate when I'm upset, he had a wispa bar, and even offered it to me (sod!!) but I didn't cave... Not a morsel passed my lips.... Small things, but a habit broken so am pleased :)

Good for you!!! I've not been faced with that yet!
I was working yesterday and everyone had a delicious buffet (very posh). I had to make my shake discreetly up the corner and then down it near the ladies where nobody could see. People were asking me why I wasn't eating so I just said I'd brought my own and had eaten it quickly. Ive developed quite weird behaviour like that when in public now, but it's my choice as I don't want people knowing I'm on CDC.
I didn't drink much water as I didn't have the option of running to the loo every 5 mins (I'm an interpreter) so as expected I felt rubbish when I got home. Hangover feeling today so I need to drink like a fish as I'm at home with the kids.

Omg! 17lbs is amazing! Well don't. You should be really proud of yourself!

Have loved reading your diary, I have a wobbly tummy to after 4 children, but you have fab slim legs, I'm well jealous lol. At only 5ft 2 my legs are far to short lol

:)

Lol willow- yes drink lots today:) feeling hungover isn't nice :-/ well done for resisting the buffet!!:) buffets r the worst! These things r achievements :)

Thank u Rachel :) so sweet of u :) I've always had slim legs... But It does look weird when I was obese.... I resembled a frog lol fat body on slim legs haha but hopefully I will even out lol

Am very happy with my loss :) what r ur targets? :-D

I'd like to get to about 9st which would put me about a size 10-12. I'd be happy with that.

I was one of 5 kids, I always wanted 5 myself but think I'll stick with 4 lol they are hard work and expensive lol

Have u got far to go Rachel? I don't think I was 9st since I was about 13 haha I would b happy with 12at but will see how I feel when I'm there, of I get to 12st n next size down is only a tiny bit tight then I will prob keep going to get into that size..... I want to lose last part of my weight eating healthily tho cos I think that's the best way... Just using Cambridge to get this main bulk off :)

I want 1 more child :-D don't like odd numbers. Lol plus we're getting married next year so want 1 legitimate child hahaha

I'm about 11 1/2 stone now, will find out properly later when I get weighed. Haven't stood on my own scales for weeks. I don't dare lol.

Theres a 7 year gap between my youngest two children. My little girl is 3 and my son is 10, I did really want another for her sake, I didn't want her being lonely if you know what I mean. But my other children really do have time for her which really surprised me with them being that much older. So she rarely gets bored lol. Can't believe she's starting school next year, I could quite happily keep her at 3 forever!

Ive got a friend who's due to have twins in the next week or so, there seems to be loads of people having twins round near me at the moment.

I would love to get married, my partner 'doesn't do marrying' his words not mine lol. :)

Rachel :) said:
I'm about 11 1/2 stone now, will find out properly later when I get weighed. Haven't stood on my own scales for weeks. I don't dare lol.

Theres a 7 year gap between my youngest two children. My little girl is 3 and my son is 10, I did really want another for her sake, I didn't want her being lonely if you know what I mean. But my other children really do have time for her which really surprised me with them being that much older. So she rarely gets bored lol. Can't believe she's starting school next year, I could quite happily keep her at 3 forever!

Ive got a friend who's due to have twins in the next week or so, there seems to be loads of people having twins round near me at the moment.

I would love to get married, my partner 'doesn't do marrying' his words not mine lol. :)

Hi Rachel

Welcome to minimins. I have 3 children 11, 3 and 2. I'm on day.. erm

willow12 said:
Hi Rachel

Welcome to minimins. I have 3 children 11, 3 and 2. I'm on day 14 now. Im doing the SS+ diet so I ate a low calorie meAl during the evening. I'm surprised I don't miss food all that much at the mo. you'll find this diet easy with children you don't have to make several meals during the evening as this diet virtually no preparation!!

Woo hoo.. My husband has just bought me some Pepsi max cherry! I know it sounds pitiful but I LOVE Pepsi/Coke so I'm chuffed!

Hi,
Wow your doing really well!!

Im on day two.

I was weighed monday night and started tues. My starting weight was 13,10. My heaviest ever as im only 5"3. My goal is 10,5. Like yourself i.have been weighing everyday, but as of yet no change. After reading about your pepper question, i had to add tiny pinch if salt to my tom soup y'day i hope i havent stopped my efforts. I find it easier as im working,although i work with 2 yr olds and have to make snack everyday(toast, pancakes, bread and jam) its torture but ive managed to be good. ( the reason i have got where i am).
I dont think im in ketosis yet as i can sti feel slight grumbles in my tummy!! :-( and no smelly breath yet.

The hardest thing im finding is no milk in my tea!!

Good luck
Its great to have this to chat to others,K

The hardest thing im finding is no milk in my tea!!

Thats why I failed when I tried in march. I'm a big tea drinker! I'm starting on step 2 purely for the reason that I can still have a decent cuppa! Small things eh :)

Hiya Kerry :)

U will b in ketosis tomorro or day after :) ur almost over the hardest bit!

I can't drink my tea black, I have to have milk innit, I kno it's cheating but tbh it hasn't stopped me going into ketosis and as u can tell, hasn't affected my weightloss... I just can't not have milk in tea/coffee and in those 1st days I needed it to help with my hunger :-/ not recommending it to people cos who am I to go against Cambridge ss rules but that's just me n I'm fine :)

Back