My diary from day 3

Feeling bit better today still had to drag my self out of bed. Couldnt eat anything this morn so had first shake at lunch and prob have last one around nine. Had a sneaky peak on scales also this morn.... 6.5lbs off in four days i was so excited i nearly screamed in the middle of boots. I knew it was good but wow, come weigh in on mon i could have a stone lol its such an incentive!! Feel great just from that.

Horrible weather as well wish it was sunny could find loads of things to.distract me then lol

Morning..
Just been weighed. I lost 5lbs this week so I'm now 13st 5lbs. I've just tried the peanut bar which is heavenly!! How many can you have a day? Do you have to have some shakes I wonder?
Bit gutted nobody has noticed I've lost weight yet! I've lost 1st 4lbs so far. Ch*ist.. I must have been bigger than I thought!

Well done Hun, really chuffed for you xx

Well done peeps!!! Really good! It's so lovely to see results! They're what keep u going aren't they!

1st 4 days r def really hard, cos even if the physical hunger goes, ur mind still hasn't broken the habit, I'm a week and half in and I genuinely feel like I've changed my eating habits... I've really struggled forcing down the products, I had 2 bits of bacon tonight (no fat) cos I am going to gym n I honestly had to force it down, n now I feel bit sick ... I'm only thinking of food when I feel bit yuck and have many times turned it away when emotions have kicked it that usually drive me to food- so feel that I'm re learning my relationship with food.

13.1 this morning... Am sooooo close! My stomach is now representing a deflated wrinkly balloon -but oh well:-/ my man actually told me he could see ive lost weight now- I wore a strapless top yesterday and he said my shoulders were narrower and he could see in my collarbones!!yay bless him, he is very honest n when he compliments u kno he means it- he once told me on our way out-after seeing me in a dress for an hour- I said "do I look alright?" he said "your hair n make up look beautiful but the dress makes ur tummy look big!!" my response was "my tummy is big- nothing is gonna make it look small" lol but I felt bit crappy after that lol

image-3180953732.jpg

Difference in my face in 2 weeks... I think my face looks abit slimmer :-/ have no idea why I pulled such a weird face in 2nd pic lol

You can def notice in your face!! Great job. I dont feel good this morn havent woken up hungry so i think im def in ketosis now. Feel really nausious and light headed. Had a reall bad head in the night and had to take tablets maybe its those on an empty stomach i dont know. Relieved not to be.hungry though

Yeah being hungry is sooo hard :-( yeah I get abit like that now and then- def make sure ur getting enough water x

I just did 2 kids parties back to back- am absolutely shattered now... Soaking in a hot bath-bliss!!! Fathers day tomorro- we're off to paultons park! Can't wait! Will b soooo fun!!

Today has been a BAD diet day :-/ went to paultons park n have basically just ate crap allday!!:-/ am def waking up n being back to it tomorro... I have no doubt about that.... I'm not feeling too bad about it cos it's been such a fun day, n I forgot to take any products with me n it went downhill from there :-/ oh well, I'll see damage in morning... I was 13st exactly this morning .... Bet I'm not tomorro!!! Lol

Hiya, I'm feeling fine:) no hunger or anything- I don't think I'm going to have an issue getting back onnit:)

I have put on 3lbs from my naughty day yesterday, but it's not the end of the world :)

How u getting on?

I'd love to go to paultons park, Isn't that the one where peppy pig is. My daughter loves her!

Well don't for getting back on the wagon, good luck today xx

My youngest is 3 1/2 and is just getting past the peppa stage on tv. She loves playing the games on the iPad though. Can't believe she's 3 1/2 makes me so sad, I don't want her to grow up I'd happily keep her at 3 forever, she's a little angel :)

First weigh in - lost 8lbs now 13,2 and 4 inches off my waiste!!! Woohoo

Yes, knowing those first few days of.hell were worth it haha

Awww Rachel- hard when they grow up isn't it- my eldest baby is 12! She looks like a little woman now & it's weird lol

Well done Kerry!!! Really pleased for u!!

Well my day yesterday didn't go to plan :-( was amazing allday yesterday and wasn't even hungry or wanting food... My man not realising I was back on, brought me a bag of the new Cadbury popcorn to try.... That ruined it- I ate the lot:-( but he knows I'm def onnit now- and I've ordered some new (slightly to small sized) clothes... They will fit but look tight so has given me extra incentive to carry on :-D today I'm putting last 2 days behind me... I'm not falling at final hurdle now- got such a short way to go.... If any1 else has any words of support/motivation would b greatly appreciated... I think next few days will b tricky :-/

Back