Claire everytime I see your avitar it makes me hungry! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Zest for Life said:
Claire everytime I see your avitar it makes me hungry! Xxx

Lol! Same here!

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

claire30 said:
Hahahahaha oh gosh I didn't even realise .... haha I will change it tonight do u know it took me over an hour to get it right lol xx

Lol, it just looks so tasty ;)

Thank u zest for life :) even my partner says I look like a different person lol

It's day 5 today, I've woken up feeling a bit sick :-( not good cos I'm really busy today- at 3 I've got to take tickets at bournemouth Uni summer ball, so will b on my feet from 3pm til midnight :-/ oh and they've laid on a buffet for us :-/ lol tbh I'm not even worried about it- I kno I won't cheat, I didn't go through 5 days of this to go n ruin it now lol but an obstacle I'd rather not deal with lol

I weigh 13 11 today- on beginning of day 5... Have 2 more lbs til I've lost a stone, hopefully thatll b tomorro, my official weigh in is tues morning - and she uses my scales (they're same as hers) so I'm 2lbs closer today to my 12st target.

I've got friends 30th on Saturday 30th June- I've not seen this friend for a month or so and we always trying to diet & exercise together, so I kno she will b stunned when I walk into her party ... I wanna b 12st 6 by her party :-D n buy a size 14 dress:)

How is every1 else getting on?

Morning ladied :) may you all have a temptation free day!!!! Iv awoken starving!!! Downed 2 pints of water and eaten half a bar - feel better now!! 13st 9 this mornin (i know i shouldnt weigh. But i cant stop myself!!) but lost a lb since my w.i thursday. Am hoping for another 3lbs by thursday then thats 2st off in 7weeks.
Hoping by 2moro il b back in ketosis after my 'accidents'!!!!!!! X

I can't help it either, my worst thing is I weigh myself at night too... I kno I shouldn't, yesterday morning I was 13.13 and last night I was 14st... I was sooo gutted, but am not going to weigh at night anymore! It was all my water I'd drank! Was so happy to b 13.11 this morning :-D

Do u drink tea/coffee? That helps with my hunger pangs

Im the same!! The o.h keeps threatenin to take the scales away! :( unfortunately iv never drank Hot drinks so its just water for me boooo!!! I know il b fine once im back in ketosis i just bloody wish i never went out of it! X

claire30 said:
Hahahahaha oh gosh I didn't even realise .... haha I will change it tonight do u know it took me over an hour to get it right lol xx

Ahh you don't need to change it :) x

Start: 17.12 Current: 15.11 Target: 10

littlemumma said:
Im the same!! The o.h keeps threatenin to take the scales away! :( unfortunately iv never drank Hot drinks so its just water for me boooo!!! I know il b fine once im back in ketosis i just bloody wish i never went out of it! X

Morning.. I'm sitting here with a mud mask!.. Trying to beautify myself for Christ Martin (Coldplay) tonight. We're going to Manchester for the concert.

Strange how we all weigh similar weights. I'm 13st 10oz as of Thursday. I don't weigh myself in the week as I don't have any scales, but if I did I don't think I could cope with the roller coaster of emotions. Do you find you're not spending much money at the mo ( on yourself). I know it's expensive to buy the CD products but I used to spend alot on lunch at work, coffee here and there etc.

Ahhh how lovely :). Welll its nice we r all similar weights we can push each other on :)
Well.... Iv actually treated myself a lot in the last 2 weeks!! Was having a night out with the girls!! So bought myself 2 size 14 dresses!!! Yay!! 2 pairs of killer heels, new make up and new hair extensions!! And i gotta say i felt pretty good being out :) until the hangover the next day and only losin 3lbs that week, but usually i dont but myself a thing - if we have spare cash it goes on the kids!! Xx

I haven't brought myself anything clothes wise for ages! I have a few 16s already, which r getting loose... I've got to wear size 18 trousers to my event today cos it's only size I got in black trousers:-/ best take a belt! Lol I've also got a couple of 14s bottoms to wear, so will b ok for few weeks yet :)

Hey Cassie!
Wow , how amazing are you! I wish I had the mental willpower to have slimmed down without the VLCD necessity.
Go you! Amazing difference. And obviously good luck with the last little hurdle.

I will just say to be careful with the workouts if you are on SS.
I hear that it can lead to some people fainting. I wanted to join the gym but my counsellor has told me to leave off until I get to higher steps as I am on too low a calorie intake to do it safely...

Look forward to seeing both our weights fall off! woop woop!

Thank u pomegranates :)
I was exercising before the diet so am not pushing myself to much, I think it's a bad idea to start an exercise regime when on this diet tho :-/

After working allday yesterday- I literally stood up for 9 hours straight! Collecting tickets from drunk Uni students, some of which I had to refuse entry and got shouted at, pushed, run away from, had my jacket stolen lol so not the most amazing day lol only was able to have 2 products ... A tetra at lunchtime & in my break (at 9pm!!!-I finished at 11!!!) BUT.... This morning I weigh 13st 8 +3/4 lb :) yay!! I started tues at 14st9lb So have lost over a stone now!! Only 1st 8lbs to go!!!!

I was exercising before the diet so am not pushing myself to much, I think it's a bad idea to start an exercise regime when on this diet tho :-/

After working allday yesterday- I literally stood up for 9 hours straight! Collecting tickets from drunk Uni students, some of which I had to refuse entry and got shouted at, pushed, run away from, had my jacket stolen lol so not the most amazing day lol only was able to have 2 products ... A tetra at lunchtime & in my break (at 9pm!!!-I finished at 11!!!) BUT.... This morning I weigh 13st 8 +3/4 lb :) yay!! I started tues at 14st9lb So have lost over a stone now!! Only 1st 8lbs to go!!!!

wow thats awesome!! over a stone in under a week!! thats amazing, your weigh in is Tuesday right? Make sure you have all of your products today as you need the nutrients especially after yesterday!! I don't know whether to mention this but my partners younger sister was at the Bournemouth Uni ball last night, she is a lovely girl... I hope she wasn't too drunk and disorderly for you!! She has just finished her first year there.. small world aye?

You are doing amazingly well, have you been feeling light headed at all whilst exercising? I was playing squash before this diet but the thought of that intensity of exercise makes me feel a bit light headed (and thats just thinking about it!!) haha! My partner has just gone out for a 10 mile run so I think i will do some home exercises, arm weight etc to start toning - last thing I want is to be slim but saggy!! lol...

I hope you have a nice relaxing sunday planned today after last night, keep it all up, you are doing soooo well!!

wannabefitatthirty said:

Well done!.. It's hard to go a day without all products. I had a shake and 2 tetras yesterday (yuk) as I was at a concert all day/ evening in Manchester. I couldn't drink much either as that would mean having to queue for hours for the loo.. No way! I was hungry.. Rather I knew I hadn't had enough food as I started to feel a little light headed. Everyone around us was having hot dogs, crisps etc.. I need a medal for not caving in. I settled for a cup of tea as I was frozen and feel proud of myself for sticking to it. It's tricky sometimes isn't it. This is day 11 for me.

I feel very woozy today- have just had a porridge & cup of tea n I'm munching a cranberry crunch bar - am gonna have 4 products today- I'm almost 5ft 9 do can choose between 3 or 4 products anyway.... N there is no lazy sunday for me.... I run my own business doing children's discos ... And have 1 today :-/ luckily it's near home (only 10min drive) but I do lots of party dances etc so that's why I've had 2 products within the hour... Feel absolutely stuffed tho :-/ but don't wanna faint in front of 30 kids lol

I'm sure ur niece was fine, there were 6000 students, only 3 or 4 girls were a nightmare lol

Back