my diary - from lardy to lovely!

harriet2

serial poster
day 1
chocolate shake.
ive taken a bottle of 1 1/2 lts of fizzy water to work and will top it up to make 3lts so its a start.
ive got exactly 4 weeks worth of shakes and bars to eat so i will see how i get on and how much ive lost at the end of this and either continue or rethink..i think this is the best way forward for me at the moment.
were off out after work to college to see K's lecturers so that will be fun lol i thought that would be the ideal opportunity to start this as id be out of the house. when i get home ill take the dog out for a quick 1mile run down the back lane to further get me out of the house. its when i get home is when i want to raid the biscuit tin so if im away from it hopefully that will do the trick!

h xx

Hi Harriet just wanted to say hi and good luck with Day 1. I've just started too and I'm on Day 4 now. Finding it fairly easy at the moment so I hope it lasts. Had a few side effects - slightly fuzzy head, upset tummy and really manky taste in my mouth. I can deal with that - not sure if the rest of my family agrees as I'm probably a bit smelly lol.

Have you done a vlcd before? and if you don't mind me asking, how much have you got to lose?
x

Hi Harriet just wanted to say hi and good luck with Day 1. I've just started too and I'm on Day 4 now. Finding it fairly easy at the moment so I hope it lasts. Had a few side effects - slightly fuzzy head, upset tummy and really manky taste in my mouth. I can deal with that - not sure if the rest of my family agrees as I'm probably a bit smelly lol.

Have you done a vlcd before? and if you don't mind me asking, how much have you got to lose?
x

i know dont you hate the smelly breath bit?!

yes i have done a vlcd diet before and was very successful and lost 5 stone in 15 weeks and then again last year, 50lbs in 10 weeks but due to over eating and going back to old habits due to one reason or another its gone back on which is a shame cause i can honestly say i was happy then and im definately not now!

and how much do i have to lose?..much more than i had to this time last year!!

good luck to both of us!

h x

You've lost it before so you can do it again. Best of luck and well done on starting again - you only fail if you give up trying x

Is it going ok hazel ? Btw get a tongue scraper, it works wonders on that manky mouth feeling x

a tooth brush, plenty of toothpaste and a small bottle of mouthwash always does the trick for me :)

h x

Hey Harriet
Just wanted to pop in and say hi and good luck :D x hope your first week goes well x

all going ok. another visit to the gym this evening after work, anything to keep me out of the kitchen at least for a while :)

im going to refeed as i did when i used lt (when it comes to it). it worked very very well and i lost weight continually all the time i did it so why change something that works hey lol

h x

i can never think what to put in my online diary...just to say its all still going ok and weights coming off so all good i guess!

h x

Hey h just popping in to say hello ur doing fabulous hunny it's ur diary u can put down ur ups and downs emotions how u feel etc etc your entries so far are spot on so font worry about it :)

Good luck and keep going lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey h just popping in to say hello ur doing fabulous hunny it's ur diary u can put down ur ups and downs emotions how u feel etc etc your entries so far are spot on so font worry about it :)

Good luck and keep going lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks precious. im not really a very talkative person and sometimes it feels a bit alien to open up :) all going good though and think im into the 'groove' now lol

h x

Glad it's going well. When's your week 1 weigh in ? X

hi :) well its officially thursday but i jumping on n off the scales every other day or so and so far ive lost 9lbs so pleased how its going so far..long may it continue lol how about yourself? how are you doing?

h x

ive been thinking about the prediciment ive got with losing weight using the powders from exante and stopping over the christmas period. ive got about 28 days worth of stuff which will take up up to christmas'ish. ive been playing about with the idea of coming off and my birthday is the 15 and we will go away for a birthday weekend and then its christmas obviously on the 25 and then we go away on the 27 to cornwall for a week. now i know that im now in the zone with losing this weight and i also know that im supposed to refeed over a week to stop myself putting on weight BUT i know now that if i come of exante all together that until i reach my or almost reach my goal weight i wont be able to keep it off and all the weight il have lost will go back on and then ill be back at square one.

i think, im going to eat on the occasional day that i just cant avoid it and then go straight back onto the sachets. i think for me thats going to be what will work.

obviously i may change my mind around christmas time but im hoping i wont actually. i hoping this mindset ive been looking for for the past few months in wanting to seriously lose this excess weight and am now doing, will continue!

phew thats better i needed to get that off my chest lol

h xx

Well done - it's good to have a plan :) Good luck for wi this week x

a quick weigh in and since yesterday another 2lbs gone so 11 so far this week..official weigh in thursday :) im beyond pleased lol a visit to the gym tonight to work up a sweat (had a quickie run with the dog last night) so all good

h x

Last edited:
Back