My Diary - Goodbye to Yo Yo dieting.

Morning.
Excellent news on the weigh in today.
Really pleased.
I did work extra hard, cut down on the carbs a bit, varied the breakfasts, did the EA Sports one day for 45 mins & cycled a bit more.
Hope everyone has a fab bank holiday.
:party0019:

Last edited:
Woop woop.... Well done. Thats amazing!!

Really must try the lemon juice in water this week!!

Best of lucl for the week ahead!!And enjoy your bbq

Woop woop.... Well done. Thats amazing!!

Really must try the lemon juice in water this week!!

Best of lucl for the week ahead!!And enjoy your bbq

Thanks a lot. I was starting to feel like SW EE wasnt for me but have had a boost now.

Was thinking of mixing it up with red and green days but dont have the healthy extra food lists as I am signed up for extra easy online.
Can anyone help by emailing me the Healthy Extra lists?
x

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Congratulations!!! You must be over the moon x

This afternoon was slightly different to my plans.
Didnt have alpen lights as there were wholemeal buns there so i had one as my HEB instead and had another for 6 syns as I had chicken burgers

Last edited:
Cant believe how quick this week has gone!!

I have still been sticking to plan - although not managing as much cycling cos the weather is SO bad !.

I have got a pair of shoes drying out now

hope everyone is well. xx

Last edited:
cinnamongirl said:
Cant believe how quick this week has gone!!

I have still been sticking to plan - although not managing as much cycling cos the weather is SO bad !.

I have got 2 pairs of shoes drying out now

Oh well I have been busy in the kitchen since I last posted. Made yummy ice cream with left over vanilla yoghurt, fromage frais and a cranberry & raspberry mullerlight.

Also tonight I made a fab lasagne for tea and a pasta quiche for lunch tomorrow.
1st attempt at it and sort of made it up so fingers crossed its edible.

fried in frylight some onion, mushrooms, courgette and broccoli, added a cheese & broccoli pasta sauce which I did make with some skimmed milk from HEA and then added 4 eggs. then added a bit of grated cheese on top (again from HEA)

hope everyone is well. xx

Great quiche, will give this one a go next week. Weather has been awful. Hope your shoes dry out soon. x x

Hi Cinnamon, I'm experiencing the same weather as you LOL, it's horrendous isn't it, all I can hear are bins flying around and the tarpaulin on someones roof trying to come off!

Well done on your fab loss last week, its giving me some hope! I put on a lb on my first week, and lost 2 this week, so really Im only a lb down..cant get much slower than that!!

To be honest I don't think this week has gone that fast, this 3 day week has seemed to drag.

Well done on your fab loss last week, its giving me some hope! I put on a lb on my first week, and lost 2 this week, so really Im only a lb down..cant get much slower than that!!

Believe me, you can get slower than that. I know. :p

Hi Cinnamon, I'm experiencing the same weather as you LOL, it's horrendous isn't it, all I can hear are bins flying around and the tarpaulin on someones roof trying to come off!
A branch off our tree fell down! xx
575860_10151020111440730_1002453161_n.jpg

Hey Cinnamon

I hope you're ok, haven't seen any posts for a few days. Hope to see you soon xx

Back