My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the support.

I have had my weigh in, and am glad to say that I have lost 5 lbs! :D

Needless to say, that I am very happy, and am determined to carry on!

You've all been such a big support, and using this board, is really keeping me motivated.

Starting today, I'm going to post my food diary, so that you can tell me what you think.

Good Luck everyone.

Carol x

Wow well done on 5lbs :) your doing really well, it really motivates you to keep going doesnt it x

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your replies, the support is really appreciated.

As of today I'm going to post my food diary, so here goes.

Breakfast 100g Yogurt, 100g Strawberries and Grapes (224 calories)
Lunch: Chicken salad (205 cals), Yogurt (118 cals)
Snack: Snack a Jacks (101 cals)
Dinner: Sausage and Butter Bean Casserole (500 Cals), Bread Roll (140 cals)
Total: 1288

I've been for another walk today, it wasn't quite as strenuous as my last walk, but every little counts lol.

Hubby and I are hoping to go to New York in December, so I've decided that if I do well, I'll treat myself to something from Tiffanay's. A girl can dream right !?!

Hope you are all doing well!

Carol x

Today has been one of those bad days. I've been good food wise, but just feel horrible!

I feel really low, and can't seem to get myself out of it. rRally can't be bothered to cook dinner, and trying to stop myself from eating 'crap'!

Help!!

Thanks Hun

I really need to snap out of it. It is the first day in a week that I've felt hungry, and it has just dawned on me why. I usually drink loads of water in work, and today I have hardly drank anything!

I'd better have a few glasses now to make up for it, no wonder I have a headache! :sigh:

Not sure what to have for dinner tonight, decisions, decisions!

How have you found today?

x

*hugs* hope you feel brighter soon hun, not nice when you feel a bit low but not sure why :( I get real bad headaches when I dont drink enough water to! I have to make myself drink cos I could prob go the whole day and drink nothing! What did you end up making for tea? x

Thanks for the support hun.

It's weird isn't it that you have to think about having a drink, I'm the same!

Today I have eaten

Breakfast: 2 slices toast and flora light (157 cals)
Lunch: Chicken stir fry wrap with garlic mayo (500 cals), Oasis Drink (45 cals)
Dinner: 2 Veggie sausages, 2 Eggs Scrambled, Cherry Tomatoes, 2 slices Toast and Flora light (606 cals)

Total: 1308

Not the best day, and I'm still feeling low, so I'm going to go to bed soon before I eat something that I'll regret!

Carol x

Sounds good to me hun :) all sounds yum! have a nice rest and feel better in the morning ... I am off to bed just now too, I can hear the chocolate bar in the fridge calling my name LOL x

I've had a strange day food wise today, I'm not happy with what I've eaten, but I have stayed within my calories.

I woke up really late, so had to swip breakfast, and took a small sandwich to work to eat instead.

Work was really busy, so I didn't eat my sandwich until 12pm, and then when it came to lunch time, I worked straight through and didn't eat my lunch :eek:.

Later in the afternonn, I ate 2 cocktail sausage rolls without thinking, and I have no idea how many calories, so I'll estitmate 200 cals.

Tomorrow will be a better day hopefully!

Breakfast: None :(
Brunch: 2 Slices Bread, Scrapping Peanut Butter (165 cals)
Lunch: 2 cocktail sausage rolls (200 cals) ??
Dinner: Baked Risotto (550 cals), Skinny Cow Ice Cream stick (87 cals)

Total: 1002

Hey hun, hope your feeling better today? your food sounds fine, well in cal limits :) x

Hi Guys,

I'm back to normal today hopefully! I really hated yesterday, I didn't feel in control at all!

Already been for one short walk, and hoping to go for a much longer walk tonight. I hope the scales are nice to me next week, I don't feel like I've done anything to help them!

How are you all getting on?

I'll post my food diary later.

Carol x

Back