My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Hi Everyone

Not been around for a few days, been really busy and not been able to get on here.

I've been doing well though, and am having my weigh in tomorrow, so am hoping that it will go well :)

Does anybody know were 'gonnagetslim' has gone? I can't find her on here anymore. I hope she's ok.

Carol x

Awwww hi hun I am here!!! I'm not lost lol I just asked a moderator to move my journal to members only diarys because its a bit more private I dont want friends or family to stumble across my diary :) I still read everyday and here all the time. Hope you still pop in my journal!
how have you been doing? how did weigh in go? xxx

Hi Everyone,

I had my second weigh in today, and lost 3.5lbs. I'm really happy with that, considering that I didn't have the best week.

Hubby and I are having take away tonight, so I wont be within my calories, but once in a while will be ok, plus I have a whole week to make up for it.

How has everyone's bank holiday been?

Carol xx

Well done Carol!! :D mmmm take away, it took me all my strength not to get one last night and I reaaally want one still! but making chicken fajitas when the kiddies go to bed yum cant wait, my fave at the mo. Bank holiday has been boring really because we are in the middle of decorating the living room and kitchen so everythin is everywhere, cant wait to get back to normal and have a fun day out! how has your been? xx

Thanks guys, I'm really happy.

I did have take away, but didn't eat anywhere near as much as I normally would, so I'm pleased with that. :)

Back to writing everything down tomorrow, and lots of walking through the week!

Dreading hubby going away at the end of the week! :( I will need lots of strength not to buy lots of chocolate and pig out!

Carol x

I plan on lots of walking from tomorrow, I feel guilty cos I have not done anything the last 3 days!! hope I still lose on Sat. My Hubby has just stopped working away, I absolutally hated him being away mon-fri :( so know how you feel! and I honestly think thats one ofthe reason I pilled loads of weight on. You will be fine hun just come on here and chat if you need to talk :) x

Bank holiday has been boring really because we are in the middle of decorating the living room and kitchen so everythin is everywhere, cant wait to get back to normal and have a fun day out! how has your been? xx

It's difficult isn't it when things aren't in the right place. Just think though, you will have a lovely fresh living room and kitchen soon!

My bank holiday has been a bit wasted to be honest, I haven't done anything exciting, just cleaning and washing! Nevermind though, I have another long weekend this week, and I'm looking forward to it already. Just wish hubby wasn't going away :(

Carol x

My Hubby has just stopped working away, I absolutally hated him being away mon-fri :( so know how you feel! and I honestly think thats one ofthe reason I pilled loads of weight on. You will be fine hun just come on here and chat if you need to talk :) x

It must be so nice to have your hubby home now :D

I'm a huge comfort eater. I eat when I'm sad and when I'm happy. I'll definately be coming on here more though, to keep my mind occupied!

Thanks for the support x

Its great to have him home :D I eat when I am sad and happy too! or used to ;) hope you have a nice long weekend this weekend..apart from hubby being away :( we will no doubt have more house stuff to do cos when the house is finished its time to tackle the garden lol! oh well I love being busy, keeps my mind clear lol and off food x

We've just finished the garden, so I'm looking forward to sitting out there when it's nice, and it not looking like a building site!

We need to start on the bathroom next, which I'm dreading. The house is only 5 years old, but the developer put in a cheap bathroom, so we really want to change it.

I'm off to bed now, speak to you tomorrow.

Night x

Well, it's a new day, and I'm feeling good :) (That's not suppose to sound like a song lol)

I've had breakfast, and have started drinking my 2 litres of water. The only bad thing is that it's raining, so I won't be going walking at lunch time, unless the weather improves. If I don't go walking, I'll do an exercise dvd tonight instead.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Carol xx

Raining here too :( so my exercise is out of the window (not that it should be an excuse but it is :p) so just went to an activity afternoon with the kiddies x

Well, I haven't been on here for a while, and I'm really suffering for it. With hubby going away this week, we haven't eaten very well, and since he went on Thursday, I've been feeling quite low, so had a sneeky weigh this morning, and have put on 1/2 lb. I know it's not too bad, but I really want to lose weight, and I really need to pull myself together!

To try and get my weight moving, I went for a quick 1.5 mile walk, and am going to do the same later this afternoon. I'm going back to my notebook aswell, it should be a much better day today!

How have you all been getting on?

I'll keep logging in here to keep me motivated.

Carol xx

Had a good day yesterday, and stuck to 1,200 calories and went for a walk.

I haven't been for a walk today, unless you count Morrisons, but have done lots of cleaning, which I'm sure should count ;) So far so good calories wise, and looks like another day of 1200 cals.

I've bought a dress for a friends wedding whch is being delivered tomorrow, so fingers crossed it fits! Last day off work tomorow, and then back to the grind. Atleast at work I find it easier to stick to my calories, and walk in my lunch break!

Hope you've all had a good weekend.

Carol x

aw hope the dress fits! xx

Well, 3rd weigh in, and I've lost 3.5lbs! :D I'm so happy!!!!

Going to have a really good week this week hopefully, really need to fit into the dress for my friends wedding.

I'll post my food diary this evening.

Hope you all have a good day!

Carol x

Thats so great! Well done lovely xx

Back