My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Thats a fantastic result.. well done Carol. xx

well done hun, your definately doing something right, keep up your good work xx

Hi Everyone,

I had a really good day yesterday and stuck to under 1,300 calories. My dinner was a bit high in calories, but I had to use food from the fridge before the best before date!

B: 2 Weetabix with milk: 127
L: Butternut Squash soup with 2 WW Petite pains and Flora Light: 387
D: Gnocchi in Tomato and Mascarpone sauce and a Chicken Chargrill: 720
S: Strawberries: 50

Total: Just under 1,300 calories

Having a really good day so far, but I am back in work, which makes a huge difference, so I just have to behave when I get home tonight!

I'd love to lose a few more pounds this week, to make it half a stone loss since hubby saw me last :) Wish me luck lol

Carol x

You're doing amazingly well, we're around the same weight right now with very similar targets! I can't wait til we hit them!

You're doing amazingly well, we're around the same weight right now with very similar targets! I can't wait til we hit them!

It's going to be so great when we hit our target :)

Hopefully it will be done by December, so a very Happy Wedding Anniversary for me, and a very Merry Christmas for us!!! :D

Exactly what I was thinking, cute christmas outfits and all ready for the first skinny summer!!

Today has been another good day, but I have managed to be very under my calories today, which I'm not very happy about. I even had to eat some bread to increase my calories!

B: 2 Weetabix with Milk: 127
L: Chicken Chargrill with Salad: 270
D: Salmon and Vegetables: 255
S: Pineapple: 85
2 Slices Bread with Flora light: 240

Total: Under 1,000 calories

I'll do better tomorrow, and make sure that I plan ahead! On the positive side, I don't feel hungry, but I'm sure I will tomorrow!!!

xx

A skinny summer would be fantastic!! just think how good we could look and feel...all those gorgeous summer clothes, thats my goal to hit target for next summer :4635: :cross:

Well done on your loss :D and your doing really well, your meals sound yummy x

We'll all have skinny Summers next year, I can't wait!

So far so good today, except it's raining, so haven't been for my walk today. I'll do a DVD tonight instead :)

How is everyone else getting on today?

xx

Raining here too today but went for an hours walk when I picked my son up from nursery. Feeling really tired too!! hope your ok :)

Your doing so well. Nearly a stone in 3 weeks :)

I'm good thanks.

I was having a good day until I ate a fibre bar, which was nice, but my belly soon turned into a bloated monster, and I'm pretty sure I could have passed for being 9 months pregnant! :yuk:

B: Special K with Milk: 175
S: Fibre Bar: 116
L:Butternut Squash Soup: 135
2 Slices Bread with Flora Light: 240
Light Chocolate Mousse: 112
D: 2 Eggs, Small tin Spaghetti, Mushrooms, 2 Slices Toast with Flora Light: 540

Total: Just over 1,300

I could have done better calorie wise, but just had no idea what to eat today! On annual leave tomorrow, so will do better with my calories hopefully.

Anybody watching BB? I haven't watched it for years, but it looks good this time, and seeing as it's the last one, I think it will be good!

xx

Yeah BB has swept the nation again and i just felt i had to watch it even though i've not watched half of them.

Hope you enjoy your day off :)

Back