My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Aww hun, that made me smile :D

Thank you so much for posting that, makes me feel so much better.

I'm just disappointed, because I really wanted to reach the 1 stone lost. Never mind,Ii'll reach it next week, plus more :)

xx

I have to keep digging that out when I hit a lb loss... it makes me realise that they are actually the most important ones!

You'll probably storm past the stone loss next week!

Everytime I get close to a 'target' be that another stone lost getting under a certain weight I start losing slowly... its like those 'targets' slow me down!

well done on 1 pound....thats what I lost this week too was really disapointed too but it is TOTM and like ditzieeblonde says, they all add up :) great post ditzeeblonde :)

I'm feeling really good now, and have just made my salad for tomorrow lunch time.

Hubby has been walking lots while he's been away, and wants to continue, so we're going to go walking together in the evening :). I'm also going to keep walking in my lunch break, so hopefully I'll see another loss on the scales next week!

I realised earlier, that this is probably the longest I have stayed on a healthy eating plan, and have actually felt positive most of the time, and I'm sure that's down to all you lovely people.

Thank you all so much for the support, I really appreciate it :grouphugg:

xx

Aww bet its great to have hubby home, I love walking with hubby :) hope you have a good day tomorrow x

hiya! love reading ur diary! i know how u feel about the one pound loss but as everyone has been saying, as long as its moving in the right direction! and of course its more likely to be actual weight loss rather than water weight and more easy to keep off if you lose it slow :)

its great that your getting alot of walking in... i really need to start doing some sort of exercise - job hunting really isnt the best activity for that (although sometimes it can get me in a sweat lol!)

good luck for the rest of the week and im sure ul have a great weigh in next time!

xxx

It is great having hubby home, and he is very impressed with how motivated I am :)

Having a good day so far, and am planning my walking route for lunchtime.

I've got a nightmare weekend coming up. Off for a meal, cocktails and the cinema on Friday, and then have a hen night on Saturday, which will involve a buffet and cocktails.

I was thinking for Saturday that I might eat before I go, and then have a few nibbles when I'm there. Think I'll have some cocktails, but drink water inbetween, that way, I reduce the calories, and dont' have a hangover in the morning lol.

Hope you're all having a good day

x

Your weekend does sound difficult, I think eating before you go out on Saturday is a really good idea. But - you do have to have some fun every now and then, don't you, otherwise you will get that horrible deprived feeling.
I'm glad your husband is back, it will make day to day life much easier!

Hi guys,

I've had some really bad news this evening, my aunty has been told she has breast cancer. I am absolutely devastated! I don't think it's sunk in properly, but I just feel empty inside. We are really close, but I can't face speaking to her :(

She has to have more tests on Thursday before they can decide which treatment will be needed. I certainly don't feel like going out on the weekend now, especially as we'll have more details on Friday!

Really sorry to hear that, I hope the result of the next lot of tests is as positive as it can be.

so so sorry :(

so so sorry carol :( hope its as positive as it can be xxx

So sorry to hear your news......medicine has improved so much even in the time since my mum had breast cancer.....there are newer treatments too......I am sure she has caught it early and acted straight away which is good......fingers crossed for her and the rest of your family.....xxx

Back