My Diary! I wll be back soon!

So very sorry to hear your bad news Carol. Try (i know its hard) to stay positive, she needs you and your family right now to be strong for her.

x

Sorry to hear that hun, hope the tests on thursday go well and then they'll know the best way to treat it. My sister has been very ill in hospital in the past, and they didnt think she was going to make it, but sometimes its more to do with will power than anything else, so just support her as much as you can and i'm sure she'll get through it. and we are all hear if you need to talk, big hugs xxxx

oh hun, sorry to hear about your aunty, whenever i'm praying i will be sure to include her in my prayers hun. xx

Thank you all so much for your lovely messages. They mean a lot.

We're a really close family, so we're finding it hard to come to terms with. We are just lucky that it was found early :)

xx

That is awful news, I'm so sorry to hear it. As everyone else has said, don't give up hope, they can do amazing things these days, two of my friends have survived breast cancer. (In in her 30s, one in her 40s) Fingers crossed for good results!

I had a good day yesterday until the sad news.

It was quite strange though, because I'm a huge comfort eater, and would normally have reached for the chocolate. There were a box of chocolates on the table (present bought for father in law) which I did think about eating, but I managed to persuade myself that I would regret it, and am feeling quite pleased with myself now :)

I went for a really nice walk in my lunch break, and am hoping to do the same today.

Yesterday:
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix with Milk
Lunch: Chicken Chargrill, Salad and teaspoon Hummus
Snack: Strawberries, Light Chocolate Mousse
Dinner: Turkey Lasagne and Salad

Total: Under 1,200 calories

Hoping for another good day today

xx

That is awful news, I'm so sorry to hear it. As everyone else has said, don't give up hope, they can do amazing things these days, two of my friends have survived breast cancer. (In in her 30s, one in her 40s) Fingers crossed for good results!

Thanks hun, my Aunty is in her 40s, so very young. She is very strong though, and I'm sure she will fight this x

I'm very sorry to hear your sad news
fingers crossed that your Aunty treatment is amazingly
effective now and if caught in time
the chances of recovery are excellent

I guys, I feel completely helpless about what is going on, but just had quite a good thought.

For every lb in weight I lose, I am going to put a £1 in a pot, and when I reach goal I will double the money, and give it to Cancer Research. I know it's not much, but hopefully that money will help somebody along the line :)

So far there is £13 in the pot. By doing this, it will keep me focused, and hopefully make me feel like I'm doing a little bit to help!

xx

Brilliant Carol. xxxx

That is a great idea carol :) your doing great keep it up :)

Thanks guys, I'm feeling much more positive today.

Today I have had:
B: 2 Weetabix with Milk: 127
L: Turkey Salad Sandwich, Pineapple and a Light chocolate Mousse: 460
D: Pork Chop with Butterbean Mash and Soya Beans: 450
S: Skinny Cow Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream: 95

Total: 1132 calories

I know I should have eaten more calories, but I had to eat the ice cream to add more calories as it is. I'm just not very hungry today. Plus I'm sure that I'll need all the calories over the weekend! :eek:

Hope you've all had a good day.

xx

that is a lovely idea :D indeed
I'm Running the Race for Life on the 18th July
and really looking forward to it

Well, what a weekend I've had, and it certainly wasn't calorie friendly :party0036:

The annoying thing is, I never go out, and then 2 things come along at the same time. I drank way too much wine on Friday night, and then yesterday was Archers and Lemondade! I know it's a one off, but really wanted to lose at least a lb this week to reach my first stone. I have a feeling that I'll have gained weight. Oh well, the scales will tell me tomorrow!

Atleast I was good all week though, because I knew the weekend would be heavy.

Hope you've all had a good weekend xx

Back