My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Good luck for tomorrow, fingers crossed for you .

It is nice to have a blow out now and again, especially for a special occassion it's the getting back on track i find hard

Arghhhh, WI 5, and I've managed to put 2lb on over the weekend. I'm so annoyed :cry:

I know it was a one off weekend, but 2lb gain is ridiculous. I was so good all last week, and then a hen night and a night out with work ruin it. So much for reaching my first stone gone today!!!!

I definately need to up my game now!

That'll be gone in no time... I'm also showing a 2lb gain after the weekend but it can't be 'true' weight I ceratinly haven't eaten that much... so am glugging away at the water so wash it all away!

Bet you lose that & a bit more this week. x

:( oh well, sometimes we need a little gain to give us a little kick, that will be gone in no time hun! drink water, water, water :) good luck for this week x

I put 2 1/2lb on. Really annoyed too. Had a couple of glitches but nothing that would warrant what i put on.
x

Thanks for the support Ladies, it's so annoying, but goes to show how easy it is to gain weight!

I think I'll change my weigh in to Saturday, because I struggle to weigh on Monday, I'm never very awake on a Monday morning lol.

The water is flowing, and the walking shoes will be on in an hour, so fingers crossed this weight will shift by next WI.

Carol x

P.S Chin up Munchstar, I'm sure you will do great next time to, we just need to keep motivated x

I am sure your right Carol. Really focussed to carry on. I have alot of nice holiday clothes that i currently can not get into (about a dress size) and i absolutely refuse to buy anymore so i have to shift this weight quick.

x

I've just been for a really good walk, it was 50 mins, and I could feel my muscles working the whole way! Went up a really long steep hill, and tried to work on my breathing. I'm awful when I exercise, I hold my breath rather than breathe properly lol.

Just eaten my salad, and really enjoyed it. Never thought I'd say that about salad lol :p

I'll post my food diary tonight, so that you can all see if I've eaten the right things.

Hope you all have a great day xx

Don't be too harsh on your self for the gain, your only human! Hopefully it will make you even more determined for this week!

I'm horrible at breathing properly when I excerise aswell especially when I run. I really need to work on that because it makes it so much easier! x

I've had a good day today. Drank plenty of water, and done some exercise. Today I have eaten the following:

B: Branflakes with Milk: 160
S: Snack a Jacks: 100
L: Chicken Tikka Pieces, Salad, 1 tbsp Mayo: 210
Yogurt: 100
S: Mixed Fruit: 75
D: Spinach and Ricotta Canneloni: 630

Total: 1275

What do you think of my food today?

Hopefully another good day tomorrow.

xx

Sounds lovely yummy, better go to bed before i eat anything else lol

I've had a good day today. Drank plenty of water, and done some exercise. Today I have eaten the following:

xx

Sounds like a very good day to me :) well done x

Yay, thanks Ladies, I'm glad it looks like a good day, it felt good yesterday, so I'm pleased :)

I'll be going for another walk lunch time, and might go again with hubby tonight.

Lets hope the scales show a difference on Saturday! x

xx

todays menu sounds lush hunnie x

Thanks guys.

I've had another good day today. I went for a 50 minute walk in my lunch break, which was actually really good because I didn't struggle as much coming up the hill. I did fall on my bum in the grave yard though :giggle:

Today's food has been the following:

B: 2 Shredded Wheat with Milk: 220
S: Yogurt: 100
L: Chicken Tikka Pieces, Salad, 1 tbsp Light Mayo: 210
S: 10 Brazil Nuts: 300 ( I wont be snacking on those again!!!)
D: Chicken Breast, Rice, Spinach, Soya Beans and Mushrooms: 500

Total: 1330 calories

I had such a shock when I realised how many calories I'd wasted on brazil nuts. I knew they had quite a few calories, but not 30 cals each! :eek:

I've drank lots of water today as well.

Hope you've all had a good day xx

Back