My Diary! I wll be back soon!

Thank you all for your lovely comments. :)

Sorry that I've not been around for a while, this week has been hectic, and we found out that my Aunty has to have her breast removed, and quite a lot of chemo, so the next couple of months are going to be very hard. I spoke to her last night, and she was having a good day, but the day before, she was very teary, and that really upset me :(

Had a awful day food wise yesterday, and really messed up. The day started well, but I ended up having a burger and chips and some cake! :break_diet:

Hopefully all the hard work I've put in though, and the water I've been drinking will counter balance my mistake! This Saturday, I have friends coming over for nibbles and drinks, so I'm going to make sure that I have carrot sticks and healthy snacks.

Hope you're all ok.

xx

Don't worry about yesterday. That is such sad news for your aunt, do you know when she will have the surgery done?
You are doing it tough at the moment, and still managing to mostly keep on track, good on you, and enjoy the visitors!

What a morning already! I turned the alarm off in my sleep, and ended up being late getting up. I rushed around the house getting my salad ready, which I then dropped on the floor, so had to start all over again, and I completely forgot to weigh!

Should I weigh tomorrow, or leave it until next week?

Lets hope this week is better than last! xx

I'd probably leave it till next week. (The scales rarely move in the right direction for me)
It's horrible running late in the morning, isn't it, bad way to start ones day!

I'd leave yr weigh in til next week. Fingers crossed all goes well for yr Aunt. x

I too would leave it till next week, that is what i am doing. x

Deffinately! *fingers and all other parts crossed* :)

Walking is going quite well thanks :) I get out most days, and feel a lot better for it.

Hubby and I went away shopping on Friday, and had a lovely day :) We've been trying to book to go to New York in December, but it is so expensive. I really want to be there in the cold and snow, and see the Christmas decorations!Instead, we're going to go to Scotland and stay in a lodge by Loch Lomond for a romantic break to celebrate our Wedding Anniversary and try to go to New York next Spring.

Fingers crossed that by December I'll be at my goal weight!

I hope that the 3pm slump doen't hit you. Just pop on here, and it will keep you motivated x

Back