My Diary - JCH's slimdown to 40!

Well I'm pleased to say another 2lb off this week :) My hubby is now eating his words, as like SD's other half he was very sceptical of this diet and can't believe I'm eating butter, cream, pork scratchings etc and managing to lose. I've told him he needs to have a go himself, as he's a little rotund himself, but a complete carbaholic, so he's not even willing to contemplate it... his loss, and my loss... weight loss :D

Well done on the 2 lb that's great. I admit DH was skeptical but then so was I;). He's the one struggling not to get too thin lol!

Great loss, J! That is brilliant. All the more brilliant as it proves it works!

My OH is being brill now you'll be happy to know. I'm very lucky to have him. Def helps that he can see the change in me physically... :)

Night xx

Morning Jayne, that's a good loss, well done love :)

Thanks all and Jim wow I can see your before and after pics now! Blimey you've done amazingly well, what an inspiration to us newbies :)

ah, the magic 50 post marker. LOL Jayne :)

I know, I feel liberated now lol

Morning jayne, how're you?

Evening Jim and all. Had a hectic week at work again so not had chance to get online. WI tomorrow, but a bit doubtful I'll have lost this week as the ketostix are saying I'm not in ketosis anymore? Have been good all week, but must admit I don't think I've drunk enough water. Any tips for getting back in ketosis quickly again as starting to feel hungry again now :(

Morning Jayne, so how was the weigh in?

Hope you're OK xxx

Morning Jayne... Hope you have a good day:)

Hi all, seem to be back in ketosis now, but seem more hungry than I have been for a while. WI was 2lb gain, so not great, but not going to let it beat me, I'll just wait for the whoosh fairy to appear again :) I did feel a bit fed up on Saturday when I'd gained, but I carried on regardless and just upped the water, so hopefully I'll see a loss this week...

Morning Jayne... It's so frustrating when there's no movement - or movement in the wrong direction ... If you're strict with clean and green it will happen... Patience is important :)

Hi jayne hope it's working for you now
Xx

Hi all, still no movement on the scales, but not going to keep jumping on and get obsessed, so going to go back to basics, cut out all dairy and stick strictly to clean and green with plenty of water. Fingers crossed I have a loss by WI on Sat!

Morning Jayne, have a look around and see if you can find the '72 version of the book, that's the version of Atkins I followed and it worked really well.

Back