My Diary. New Year, new start. I WILL succeed this time. 8 stone to lose forever!

Thank you everyone. I'm more determined than ever now. 1 product down and 2 litres of water so far, 2 more products to go. My nail crystals that I ordered before Christmas arrived today, so I have my night planned out. Long soak in the bath, dye and straighten my hair - it's waist length so will take hours :D Then I'll work on my nails for a while. The smell of the acrylic and acetone always puts me off eating.

Hi,

You have a similar starting weight and height to me. So I am pretty amazed to see your first week 6lbs loss. Fills me with hope ✅

After years of diets, losing 2 stone and then gaining back 3 I'm the heaviest I've ever been. Enough is enough, I can't go on like this any more. I've decided to give Exante another go. I've had success with Cambridge in the past, but it was just too expensive to continue. I've done Exante a few times, but always gave up after a few weeks, never really sticking to the plan, always finding an excuse why I should start again next week etc.

So here I am, day one for the last time. Height of 5 ft 8 and starting weight of 17 stone 12 lbs. My aim is to get down to 10 stone, ideally by the time I go to Florida at the end of October. That's just short of 8 stone in 10 months, which I know is possible if I stay focused.

I'm going to do a combination of TS and Man Plan. I know I'm going to need to set myself regular meal times, if I just go by eating when I'm hungry then I'll have had all my products by lunch time. So I'm thinking, on the days I do TS I'll have my first product at 11 am, second at 3 pm and final one at 7 pm. On Man Plan days I'll have my first product at 10 am, second at 2 pm, third at 6 pm and final one at 8 pm.

4 litres of water each day no matter which plan I'm on. I know milk in tea and coffee isn't allowed on TS, but I'm going to allow myself a splash, black coffee is a trigger for migraines for me, so I'd rather lose a couple of pounds less each month by having a bit of milk each day, then suffer with migraines. The headaches over the first few days are going to be bad enough!

So here I go, it's 8.30 am and I'm on my second litre of water. Stomach is rumbling, all I can think about is food, but I determined and focused. Wish me luck!
All the best!!!

Weigh in this morning and I'm 6lbs down. Part of me is really disappointed, but then I need to remember I didn't do a full week 100%, it took until day 3 or 4 for me to properly stick to plan, and I never have huge losses anyway, on CWP I weighed in every 2 weeks and even then I only had an 8lb loss on my first weigh in after being on plan for 2 weeks. So all in all, not too bad really. If I can average a weight loss of 10-12 lbs per month I'll be more than happy with that.

You are doing so great!! Keep it up!!
Ive started my weight loss journey on the 1st of January and sharing my weight in every week on youtube with what have done etc..If you fancy taking a look here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzn4sdLSnsRzj1K6L7dqIOA
Please subcribe and share my video, I also really need support.
I would love to support in any ways too!
Sab x

Just caught up on your thread emerging Beauty. Keep going, you’re doing great. We will make our holiday targets!

Back