my diary ~ no more CD for me

Yes, TB is the father of the groom, OMG did I not tell you, well its a bit rude, but I'll simplify it, basically he had to squash into a seat front facing me, and I could hardly move, and he said hang on I'll make some room, so you can stretch your legs......but he didn't say stretch, he shouted SPREAD instead. He thought he was acting the big man in front of all the lads, but it just fell flat... and yep I only goes and bangs straight into him, on my way to get some water (got me strepsils now, thank god, cuz when I go to speak, all that comes out is a squueeakk)....

Lads are defo more subdued today, few shame faces, TB was hardly able to look at me, cuz forgot to say but I had parting words with him last nite, I just very politely told him that what he'd said to me on the train, was belittling and gross and I'd not forgiven him and that he'd made a show of himself and went down in my estimation...LOL...jeez I don't hold back do I, and I wasn't fighting with him, i just felt he should know....LOL...anyhow got a subdued smile hello from him, man he's looking ropey, they're all up at the bar still drinking, but i'm leaving them to it, I'm not drinking and I'm in quiet mode today too...batteries need recharging after the weekend. Can hardly speak to be honest, jsut squeak, gates should be opening soon, I better log off....

omg you should have kicked him accidentally on purpose!

well at least you might get some peace and quiet for your flight home if they're all subdued. have a safe trip x

well it seems like I've been off for months but it's time to return to work :(

I hardly slept at all last night, too busy thinking about things like er Irish accents and mechanics (not mechanics with irish accents lol) and other things. the dogs got the runs so have had that to clean up and once I did finally get to sleep after 4 am I had a terrible nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep again. I woke up and realised the cat was asleep on the pillow next to me and making a kind of whstling sound which must have been converted to screaming by my subconscious mind grrr. so kicked her out of the room.

anyway, time to go have a fun day.

By the way he will have been home hours now but still not got the message. I'm kind of wishing I never sent it now, I'll probably look like an idiot when he does get it.

look, he's just a bloke, in a bar, from another place.. forget him hon.. lol.. you enjoyed his company for the latter part of the evening.. he was nice looking and a good mover.. ;) don't give him a second thought. As for what he thinks when he reads your text.. well sweetheart.. he will think how lucky he is to have met you and that you are a smashing girl! :D But you know what.. and you can call me a cynic.. but I doubt he will text because he is back home in reality now.. not in that lush dream world of a lads weekend away.. know what I mean?? I could be very wrong.. and he might be all over you like a rash via text.. lol... but.. if he isn't then nothing lost right? :D hope your day at work is a great one, sorry you had such a pants night!!

love

Jennie xx

you can call me a cynic.. but I doubt he will text because he is back home in reality now.. not in that lush dream world of a lads weekend away.. know what I mean??

Thats exactly why i feel silly for sending him a text in the first place. Oh well.

I'm soooo tired today.Mrs stickinstect has been doing my head in. that woman doesnt even stop talking to take a breath! Great that she's friendly and we dont stand in silence when theres no customers but for once it would be nice to not have to listen to her talk! Am I awful? I just cant stand the constant soud of her voice (and that was the first day back after 2 weeks off!!! whats it going to be like after months without a break?)

I a extremely ratty too. the kids are hyper cos my mam let them drink 2 full litres of blackcurrant juice (the stuff you dilute) what on earth was she thinking to let them have that much? so they're driving me mad too. Might have to go in the bath and have a rest in there but if I do I know i will fall asleep. good job I hadn't started to try to ss too cos that made me very bad tempered last time.

well today I am absolutely shattered. I stayed up talking pretty late last night so all my own fault.

I actually have had an ok day. No complaints at all about mrs stick insect for a change. Nice builder now has a name too (ok so he always had it I just didnt know it till today) Kazz ordered me to find out last night lol I'm a good girl so I do as I'm told.(usually)

erm, had a good flirt with another (rather nice) customer while mrs stick insect was preparing a potato for him. He was rather dishy, had a nice accent (which I made fun of him because of) and was 37 but looked about my age. It's amazing what you can find out about a person in a few minutes!!!

I put in my request to go to an indian restaurant for the birthday meal, which is being granted yay. PLUS I asked for it to be before the weekend cos I have the kids and want to get back on my diet sooner rather than later so we're going tomorrow night YAY!

SO that means I can get starte on CD again on thursday. woohoo!!! :) :) I can see my face getting fatter as well as feeling it in my belly so I neeeed to get back to it.

I also need sleep. But today I am happy :)

Woo hoo! Well done on finding out the name...you have successfully completed your mission lol And flirting with another one as well?! Look at you go!! AND to top off a fab day you put in a birthday request!! Yay!! Glad you are getting your own way!! Forget being tired... he he!!

lol Kazz I have to admit i didn't ask him his name, I overheard his mates calling him it. I wasn't brave enough to ask. Plus i was too busy to start up a conversation and theres about 5 of them that all come in together. his food was ready first but he hung around for a bit till they hounded him enough to go before it got too cold. so thats my story on how I found out his name. I am pathetic really lol.

Oh YES you can, just say, hi ?,,, or thanks ? when your talking to him, he'll be chuffed he's a regular

actually mrs stick insect told one of the cutomers today that when he comes in on friday he has to give me a bigkiss cos it's my birthday (she was teasing poor thing, he has mental problems and really is just like a big kid but able enough to go out on his own and do things). Maybe I should get her to tell nice builder he has to do that too lol. Dont think he will somehow though

Maybe I should get her to tell nice builder he has to do that too lol. Dont think he will somehow though

thats an excellent idea, but pretend to her, that you'd be mortified it anyone knew, thats bound to have her blabbing her mouth ha ha, whats that reverse pyschology....

if it works who cares???

lol I dont think it's going to happen somehow.

Ok well this morning my mams boyfriend said something about how nice builder is the one I like, I told him I'd never said anything of the sort so he replied it must be the way I look at him lol.

Then I walked out of the kitchen into the shop and mrs stick insect started going on about how nice he is and asking me if I agreed. I thought it was a conspirac to get me to admit I like him so they can start causing trouble.

oh well. He came in twice today. No one else worth flirting with did though. Actually I didnt have time to anyway, was soo busy! Someone left their car keys in the shop, probably havent even realised they're missing yet but I couldnt hang around till they came back for them. I need to get myself ready for my birthday meal. I feel sorry for whoever they belong to though.

Prepared for ssing tomorrow now. Cant wait to lose my bell again :)

can't think of anything else to update about...

oh apart from...how dopey is mrs stick insect?!?!?! and slow??....try very!! grrr

Back