my diary ~ no more CD for me

enjoy your birthday meal and good luck on the SS'ing tomorrow...LOL..

thanks everyone, didn't exactly get what I wanted but it's over with now so I can forget all about food and SS again. I think I'm definately ready for it this time.

i will weigh myself in the morning so I know my true starting weight. and hopefully I'll get up early enough to have a lumpy hot chocolate before work. I'll take a soup with me for when I get ravenous.

wish me luck :)

Hi Nikki!

Hope you had a nice birthday meal.... and we are with you all the way on the SSing....... you'll soon be there at your target...... you already look great so anything extra is a bonus hunn!

Lots of love

thanks everyone, didn't exactly get what I wanted but it's over with now so I can forget all about food and SS again. I think I'm definately ready for it this time.

i will weigh myself in the morning so I know my true starting weight. and hopefully I'll get up early enough to have a lumpy hot chocolate before work. I'll take a soup with me for when I get ravenous.

wish me luck :)

Ah Nikki, that don't sound like you've had a good nite????? I'm hoping ya have and are just tired now...

I'm sending you the very elusive Ketosis Fairy's phone number, so you can ring him and tell him to get his ass up your way, real soon

it was ok just not what i was hoping for. i just wanted chicken tikka with salad but the place they took me to didnt do it! then they got drunk and i hate having to sit and listen to them going on and on when they're drunk.

Thankyou both :) i hope there's no silly code for that ketosis fairy like there is for sean lol

LOL, I SOOoooo understand, thats one of the reasons, I drink when I go out and won't go out if I'm not drinking, LOL, I can't stand being with drunk people if I'm sober,,,LOL luckily I know this so avoid at all costs...I truly am very selfish aren't I.

Ah nothing more dissappointing than not having what you've been longing for on the menu, didn't they know you was starting SS tomorrow LMAO....

Anyhow as Mich said, you already look great, so you'll be stunning when you finish with the SS'ing, so onwards and slimwards we're all going.

LOL about the dial code, did ya ever here from Sean Og, (young Sean, can't be assed finding the fada's to go on de A and O) LOL....

see i'm orging a Dublin meet,and i'm finding more irish words are popping into me head these days...holy mother what will become of me LMAO

LOL, I SOOoooo understand, thats one of the reasons, I drink when I go out and won't go out if I'm not drinking, LOL, I can't stand being with drunk people if I'm sober,,,LOL luckily I know this so avoid at all costs...I truly am very selfish aren't I.

lol I wish I could have avoided it, but sadly no chance

Ah nothing more dissappointing than not having what you've been longing for on the menu, didn't they know you was starting SS tomorrow LMAO....

no lol maybe I should have told them

Anyhow as Mich said, you already look great, so you'll be stunning when you finish with the SS'ing, so onwards and slimwards we're all going.

you mean I'm not already stunning!!!??? lol just joking, thankyou both for that compliment :)

LOL about the dial code, did ya ever here from Sean Og, (young Sean, can't be assed finding the fada's to go on de A and O) LOL....

well, after having to have that sentence translated for me (lol) I can reveal..... no, I got a message failed report tonight so he never got my message to reply to. Kazz said to try it with + instead of 00 but I think I might just give up

see i'm orging a Dublin meet,and i'm finding more irish words are popping into me head these days...holy mother what will become of me LMAO

lol is there and english/irish dictionary available anywhere? might need it for when we're all over there lol

Ha Ha, no need, sure none of us speak the lingo in any official capacity...ok before i get killed, not a lot of us on the east coast (99.7% don't), go further West over to Galway etc and they do have whole villages which only speak Irish, the Gaeltacht, but I'll not be taking you there...

we throw the odd saying in, but its part of our normal speak, we don't even realise we're doing it...for example, sometimes with pals, i'll go "aen focal ela" phonetical spelt, translates into "Any news, or gossip"

Sean, might have lost his phone and gotten it cancelled, if ya wanta go one last time text 0035386 and the remaining last 7 digits he gave you, see I'm a woman of me word and I deleted the PM ya sent me, so can only remember telling ya he was on an O2 Irish Mobile

Ha Ha, no need, sure none of us speak the lingo in any official capacity...ok before i get killed, not a lot of us on the east coast (99.7% don't), go further West over to Galway etc and they do have whole villages which only speak Irish, the Gaeltacht, but I'll not be taking you there...

we throw the odd saying in, but its part of our normal speak, we don't even realise we're doing it...for example, sometimes with pals, i'll go "aen focal ela" phonetical spelt, translates into "Any news, or gossip"

Sean, might have lost his phone and gotten it cancelled, if ya wanta go one last time text 0035386 and the remaining last 7 digits he gave you, see I'm a woman of me word and I deleted the PM ya sent me, so can only remember telling ya he was on an O2 Irish Mobile

ooohhh Caroline!! Cant believe you dont converse regularly as gaeilge?! Cad e an sceal a cailin?!

lol ok I'll probably not be able to understand anyone just cos of the accent and alcohol anyway whether its english or not.

I still have the pm you sent me with the whole number in i think. Dont know whether it's worth trying again or not. I know I've nothing to lose but there's not really any point in it is there. unless just to have a friend to talk to in ireland if he bothers to text back (thats if it's the right number)

ooohhh Caroline!! Cant believe you dont converse regularly as gaeilge?! Cad e an sceal a cailin?!

Ha, Ha,

an sceal, mo chroi briste, agus ta tuirse orm, agus tiocaidh me go dti mo leaba... (the story is my heart is broken and i'm knackered, and i'm going to me bed)

Ha Ha...I cheated,,,,ain't the internet grand, now we gotta stop scaring the guests before they get here LMAO....

I'm soo tired today. My head is thumping, my neck is aching and I just can't be bothered to do anything.

I slept in this morning didn't have time to do anything except get dressed and brush my teeth. Never got to have a drink of anything never mind having any kid sof a pack for brekkie or sort something out to take with me.

Drank lots of peppermint tea and found a bit of spicy tomato soup and had that at about 11 30. I had forgotten that first time i started to Ss I got the horrible headaches pretty much immediately and I think I must have it again. I'm going out for a drink tonight so think I might have a 790 type meal otherwise the vodka is going to go straight to my head and I'll be plastered.

it could be a fun night since me and my friend both have the same name, it's her birthday too this weekend and we're both going to be 32. How many people do you think will believe us?

i need to go and see if my nephew will babysit for me tomorrow so I can go out then too. hope he will. Must remember to buy a blender on the way home, and maybe a vacuum cleaner.

I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Oh nice builder didn't come in to work today for some reason. Kazz decided to set me a mission to find some stuff out so i quizzed his friend instead (as you do) but couldnt remember all of what I was meant to find out.

Ha Ha Nikki, tell people your twins (don't need to be identical LOL) but your parents couldn't think of original names, that'll mess big style with their heads.

soz to hear about your headaches, if I could i'd pass ya some painkillers I've got a right concoction beside me as I type, enjoy your nite out tonite and tomorrow and yesterday, boyz oh boyz i'm doing something wrong, my social life stinks LOL...

Sorry you're feeling horrid, hun but it will pass soon!

(Be careful drinking voddie!!)

Hope you have a lovely birthday tomorrow and a fab night out!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you have a fab nite out!!! 790ish sounds like a good plan but take something for the headaches wud ye!!

Forget the mission tonite lol just have lots and lots and lots of fun!

will definately take something for the headache. Just remembered tonights mission was to get someone to buy me a birtday drink wasnt it? well I'm sure Nic will buy me one and I'll buy her one too lol.

Oh adn as for this afternoons.. they're going to be there another year!!!

will definately take something for the headache. Just remembered tonights mission was to get someone to buy me a birtday drink wasnt it? well I'm sure Nic will buy me one and I'll buy her one too lol.

Oh adn as for this afternoons.. they're going to be there another year!!!

Woo hoo!! A whole year to catch him by himself??? Ace!!

No no no no no!! You cant get Nic to buy you a drink....that wasnt it and you know it!! gotta be a fit bloke!!

Thanks Isobel :) wont be drinking too much cos we aren't going out till late. Have to pick my friend up from work at 8 then take her home to get changed before we can go anywhere.

Back