my diary ~ no more CD for me

lol
yeah we are going to still go out (even though its almost 10 pm!) but I was ready to go over 2 hours ago (grrr)

its made the tenner last longer though LOL...

enjoy yourself, no doubt we'll be up when you get back, if not don't forget to put the latch on the door LOL

well it's' 10 to 1 and I just got home. So now it's officially my birthday yay happy birthday me (eek lots of wrinkles just appeared as if by magic, or you could say in the style of Mr Ben, as if by magic some wrinkles appeared)

I had 2 double vodkas and an extra bit and I'm quite tipsy. i have to leave the house at 6 30, dont know how I'm going to manage it lol.

Had a good night though, got both my drinks off some gorgeous young bloke (ok ok he was the barman its his job) got a kiss for my birthday off a 17 year old!!!! and one off Davey who is the same age as me and I've known him for years (since I was 14 or 15, couldn't believe he was only the same age as me he's always looked much older)

Nicola got the bloke who's doing the karaoke to announce it to everyone that it is my birthday once it passed midnight, bt because she's more of a regular everyone thought he meant her not me lol. oh well it's not long till hers anyway. We might be going out next friday for her birthday. Oh she's asked me to go out with her next wednesday as well. and possibly thursday. But tomorrow is her last day at the place I went to pick her up from today so that mix up isnt ging to be happening again. Actually she's going to be working where Isobel lives, so Isobel watch out if you need to see a nurse for anything lol still everyone has to learn somewhere dont they.

erm...I'm bored no one to talk to except myself on here (and of course anyone else who reads it but I'm sure most sane people will be in bed by now, specially if they have to go out as early as me. I stink of smoke, dont know if I dare go in the bath when theres no hot water or try and get up in time to have one in the morning. hmmm what a dilemma.

I'm not in bed yet have been to the metrocentre with Cat and Victoria (Texas girl) who also goes to isobel. Happy birthday. You don't look 32 more like 20
Irene xx

im not in bed either and have just read this whole thread and really enjoyed it!!!:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Lisee xx

Actually she's going to be working where Isobel lives, so Isobel watch out if you need to see a nurse for anything lol still everyone has to learn somewhere dont they.

Oh great lol - thanks for that!! :eek:

Glad you managed to get out eventually, hun! Hope your birthday's going well!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Nikki.....

Attachments

• birthd_009.gif
    birthd_009.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 43
Happy Birthday!

I wish you an entire year (and more) of being nice to yourself, continuing to make good changes, family love, the love of a good man, nice biscuits and good bags and dresses.

Kate x

Thankyou so muh everyone :)

I've had a great day at work (surprisingly) got a pink cd so been listenin to that in the car on the way home. Pulled out in front of someone that I honestly didn't see. Dont know where they were hiding, the lights werent v ery bright compared to others though so thats my excuse. Luckily whoever it was missed me. they beeped their horn at me for ages and fair enough if it can be avoided beep your horn but by then it was too late Id realised what I'd done so whats the point? that annoys me concentrate on stopping the blummin car not making as much noise as you can. Yes it was my fault and sorry for that but no need to make such a fuss!

Ok so I almost didnt survive my birthday lol oops. Never mind.

I'v been to he shops looking for something to wear tonight but omg I'm so fat everything looks a mess I cant go out :( (I still will but wont feel good) I just look dreadful in everything and I'm tired and should be cleaning the house and having a bath etc but cant be bothered to move.

oh well it might get better when I'm out. At least there will be 4 of us there tonight

off to local tonight .....will have a fizzy water for your birthday x

I'm not in bed yet have been to the metrocentre with Cat and Victoria (Texas girl) who also goes to isobel. Happy birthday. You don't look 32 more like 20
Irene xx

hope you enjoyed yourself :) (didnt know the metro centre was open that late)

Hey Nikki, I bet you have a great nite tonight!! I'm sure you will look fab in watever you decide to wear....cant believe u tried to ge yourself killed on your birthday!!

Have ur bath, chill out and pamper yourself a bit before you go! Try behave!!

Hiya Nikki, hope your out painting the town red right now...we all have nothing to wear days, I love the new Pink album..

wow I'm drunk, sorry for any rambles to follow lol

ell I met another Irish bloke tonight. He's not half as good looking as sean but... he's older (not sure how old), he's a policeman (who works where I live, lol he's my protector) and he has my number so I dont have to think anything about getting in touch with him first cos I dont have his number.

What is it with these Irish blokes? I've never met any (in that kind of way) before and now I meet 2 within a week of each other. I dont know if he's having me on or what but he says he's called Paddy, hmmmm we'll see eh. Paddy the Irish officer sounds a bit ...er ...too convenient.

He actually got tlking to me because he was watching me with my friends brother in law (the one who I cant stand and he lways winds me up). Bro in law bought me a drink for my birthday I gve him a peck cos he askd for a birthday kiss (er my birthday??) but he decided he wanted mre than that. Paddy said he thought he was going to have to save me from him lol then was impressed at how I handled it. I didnt even realise anyone as watching. Anyway he must have liked my silver dress cos he said he'd like to see me again an asked how much he'd have to beg me to wear the same outfit again lol.

Had a good night mostly.

one of my friends has discovered she has breast cancer, thats not god.

Anyway, I think I've spent about £20 tonight, 5 on taxi,10 I gave to my nephew for babysitting, £2 to get into the last pub (everyone else paid 4 no idea why i got away with 2) and bought 2 drinks (and yes I am drunk cos I got lots ore bought for me)

its cold, I'm tireed and my feet hurt, but its been the best birthday for years

Back