My diary restart April 21st 2012

charleypolequeen

It at day today I'm a plus size dance teacher I weigh 20+ stone I keep trying this diet and kept failing I just moved to new apartment I'm a bridesmaid in 11 weeks and I think this is my time to shine :) ready for my new body now I'm doing sole source and I stop smoking too it's gonna be hard but it's time to get my mind right!

Day one here goes.....

Hi and welcome well you over the hurdle that you. Taken to try it again I know few peeps on here have said they more determined 2nd time round and knowing you have something to achieve to keeps you focused wish you every success on your journey Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

charleypolequeen said:
It at day today I'm a plus size dance teacher I weigh 20+ stone I keep trying this diet and kept failing I just moved to new apartment I'm a bridesmaid in 11 weeks and I think this is my time to shine :) ready for my new body now I'm doing sole source and I stop smoking too it's gonna be hard but it's time to get my mind right!

Day one here goes.....

Hello!

Welcome back it's great to have a goal (being a bridesmaid)

I think ure v brave to give up smoking as well!!! I was a smoker for ten years, eventually managed to hive up two years ago but I dint think I could have done it whilst on a diet, well done to you :)

hey, can anybody help me? iv started CDSS today and started this website today...im totally lost, im on the search for a buddy so we can keep in close touch and keep each other motivated....if anybodys interested? xxx

Hi Hun didn't want to read and run I'm on SS on day 8 so not much knowledge on the plan your on hopefully someone will come on and advise you good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

heyy.. i think im just looking more for a motivation buddy if you get me...keep each other going and stuff...im still skeptical for the diet..but because i always fail at them hahah :S xxx

Lizziekins said:
heyy.. i think im just looking more for a motivation buddy if you get me...keep each other going and stuff...im still skeptical for the diet..but because i always fail at them hahah :S xxx

Hello lizziekins welcome

I am on day 3 of SS and still getting used to the site it's fantastic on here tho and as u post u find you have many buddy's on which u can turn. I have started a diary thread on CD diaries (goal 2stone in 7 weeks for holiday) and that is always a good way of chatting to like minded people. Good luck with ure journey xxx

thanks... and good luck for your holiday goal. im only on day one and i hate it... my head is killing me and im starving! i thought i wouldnt feel like this until a few days in! i have drank a lot of water too, A LOT. >_< i hope CDSS is as good as people say! xxx

It is definately worth the pain of the first few days the first weeks weight loss is huge usually and very motivating!

To add to your buddy qn there is a great thread that I'm on called 'team ideal' everyone on there has started within the last week and it is full of buddies with support :)

Hi Charley!

I have a similar amount to lose & am starting CWP for the first time ever tomorrow....I will be keeping a watch on how you are going!

50 x

Back