My diary - simples :) not goodbye..

Hiya...cheers folks :)

Colly Strings - yup...that's the plan. It is weird though. As i said in another post. I have no appetite just now anyway and to be honest am struggling to want to eat! LOL

Well done - fab loss

xxxx

Well done you - thats a brilliant result

Well done. Brilliant first week. :)

Thank you all sooo much. It means a lot being able to speak to people who understand and support :)

I am hoping for an equally good second week (although prob not 13lbs!! ) LOL

soooo....week 2. Here I come! :)

Well today is technically the end of week one ...but I have had to make it the start of week 2 for medical reasons, however, I am still feeling focused. :) Looking forward to another good week of weight loss. Weighed in this morning at 19st 11lbs...I know that may sound sooo heavy to some people but it is a good number for me. It means I am not only in the teens again, but a good few pounds into my teens. I really do hope to get below 19st 7lbs by the end of week 2. I have a week away on holiday after that. Unfortunately while I am away we will have a few 'events' to attend that will be based around sit down meals so I think sensible choices rather than shakes will have to be the order of the day. I hope everyone is doing well and that your weight losses are looking fab.

into the teens- woohoo! i'm hoping to be there by the end of the week too, or at least by next weeks w.i!

it's such a mental hurdle for me Colly Strings....I hate being in the 20's. Next achievement for me will be the 16's as it has been at least 8 years since I was that light :)

and then comes the oops!

Blast it....got invited to a friends today for a cuppa. Unbeknown to me she had made lunch. (to be fair she didn't know about the diet). Homemade broth and fresh bread.....defo out of ketosis. Ah well....another day tomorrow.

Not the end of the world. It was only one meal and as long as youre straight back on it Im sure it wont do too much damage.

...except I followed it up with pasta bolognese and garlic doughballs. :(

It's only a day though....there are 6 more left in my 2nd week. I am still determined to have a good weight loss :)

Cheers :)
On the plus side....I managed not order Dominos or eat the Hagen Daz in the freezer :)
I still feel pretty much in control though....quite fired up for my shakes again tomorrow.

FMcB - stop swearing - PMSL

Simples - line under it, glug the water - tomorrow is a brand new day ;) We all have little - ahem indiscretions - the key is not to turn a naughty day into a naughty week into a naughty month.........you get the picture

xxx

Back