My diary so far

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by KaraZak, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. KaraZak

KaraZak New Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(10.17%)
    Started Lipotrim, 8th Jan 2011 at 12st6 after having my son (now 6months old)

wk 1 >9lbs
    wk 2 >6.6lbs
    wk 3 >2.2lbs

Both wks 1&2 i stuck strictly to the 3 shakes only tea and coffee etc. and done well to lose what i did. However wk 3 and a loss of 2lbs im slightly disheartened.

Although wk 3 I couldnt mentally do another wk of tfr so changed my evening shake for a salad only with chicken/white fish/tuna, 'enjoyed' the process so much more and hav still lost weight.On reflection i do think that my water intake slumped slightly and this could hav had an effect on only losing 2lbs :(

This wk (being wk4) i plan to do my refeed introducing carbs etc then maintain with healthy eating.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi Kara. You would probably be better off putting this in the lipotrim section of the forum. This is the Exante section.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.