Total Solution My diary - stick to the plan

fortune_cookie said:
Now with other things I feel like posting in this chilly Sunday afternoon..

One is about me and my weight losses. I know that to many people I must sound quite annoying because in essence I am struggling between a size 10-12 down to a size 8-10 which is what I want to keep. I do realize that many people are rolling their eyes right now, but you'll have to believe that those 20 pounds make all the difference to me, and they are not in my imagination, they tend to stay in all the wrong places, mostly in my double chin..

I have all the respect and admiration for people who lose amazing amounts of weight, and I realize that I can't even imagine the determination and effort that takes. What I am saying is that in my world this is quite important, and to me these 20 pounds can mean just the first 20 if I'm not keeping a close eye..

Hiya FC, I understand you completely. I have about 22lb to loose myself, wanting to go down from a size 12 to an 8-10 as I was before I had my two Lil ones. Like you say the 20lb do make a whole lot of difference :-/

I'm looking to start exante after reading up about it here. I need to shed this weight fast!! Perhaps we should become weightless buddies? :)

Good luck xx

Hey fortune cookie how's it going? :)

Back