My Diary, The Road To Skinnyville!

yummymummy27

Will Be Yummy Again ;)
Making a wee diary to try make my journey that wee bit easier!

Day 1 was 100% - So glad as I was told that the first 3 days would be the hardest!

So here I am, on day 2 at 9am n my wee, well large bellys rumbling its head off! So think its time for another wee shake, chocolate tetra I think, anyway, my little boy asked for his toast n cheese, my favourite, so just made it for him there. I sooo love the smell of toast but.... I resisted!

I must do this, I must stick to it getting married in 12 weeks and that dress has to fit :)

Xx

Yup! Lots! Last time I tried my dress on I was 12st 8, I then fell pregnant and we moved the wedding, joined slimming world in January after I had my baby and lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks but decided to try cd to loose it quicker so right now im 16st3 so have about 3 n a half stone to loose, eek :(

Xx

Yup! Lots! Last time I tried my dress on I was 12st 8, I then fell pregnant and we moved the wedding, joined slimming world in January after I had my baby and lost 20 lbs in 6 weeks but decided to try cd to loose it quicker so right now im 16st3 so have about 3 n a half stone to loose, eek :(

Xx

thinking about going back to it after i get closer to my target but i will have to wait and see xxxahhh that will be gone in no time pal, I did sw last yr but got bored with the small losses, so will just have to wait and see xxx

Hey, think we're at the same stage, this is my 2nd day too! We're about the same weight too.. I've made lots of minigoals to keep motivated and also took a before pic the night before I started it...eek!! looking at that is def motivation lol!
I know what you mean, I was making my little boy scrambled egg on toast this morning, it smelled so good! But I managed to resist too!
Good luck! I'm sure your dress will fit perfectly!! :)

IronicDontYaThink said:
Hey, think we're at the same stage, this is my 2nd day too! We're about the same weight too.. I've made lots of minigoals to keep motivated and also took a before pic the night before I started it...eek!! looking at that is def motivation lol!
I know what you mean, I was making my little boy scrambled egg on toast this morning, it smelled so good! But I managed to resist too!
Good luck! I'm sure your dress will fit perfectly!! :)

I so hope it does :)

I think thats the best motivation, im rather scared of cameras, cringe everytime I look at a picture ofm myself! So insted ive got the picture of my dress on a skinny wee model on my phone n just keep looking at that everytime I want to eat.

How you finding the plan?

Yeah I know what you mean about the cameras, I usually manage to dodge being in the pics but I realized that I have only one pic of myself with my son because of being camera phobe! so that was another big kick for me to get into action!
I'm finding it ok so far, had a few headaches today and feel like im peeing constantly lol, can't wait to be in ketosis and for this first week to be over! How are you finding it?

Im exactly the same, only photo I have of me and my little boy is in the hospital the day he was born, same with my little girl, but ... Its time to change all that!

Todays been ok, few headaches but so far soo good :) really tired tonite though! Im actually really enjoying the shakes n soups, they taste sooo much better than I imagined they would!

X

yeah that's what I thought too, they really aren't as bad as I thought they would be. So far I've really liked the shakes although not a huge fan of the soups.. the porridges are ok, at least when I have them in the mornings it makes me feel like im having a proper breakfast.
I'll keep an eye out for your posts, will be good to see how your getting on since we're both at the same stage! Good luck for the rest of your week x

Soo day 2 over and done with and I must say im so proud of myself that I havent picked or nibbled at anything!

Another 100% day! Woohoo :"

It was ok until about midday, started feelin a little spaced out, and had a really sore head the rest of the day, but I coped! Was really sleepy too, put the kids to bed at 8 and I was sleeping for 9 which is so not like me!

So all in all yesterday was good drank all my water and had 2 shakes and a soup, wish I had taken more soups as ive only 1 left and dont get weighed till wednesday so I wont be able to get more until then. Thought they would be really yucky but the chicken and mushrom and the oriental chilli ones are delish!

Anyways off to start Day 3 with a lovely long walk to nursery with my lil boy!

Good luck for 2day :)

Xx

Day 3 is well underway, 9:45 and already had a 45 min walk and a lovely chocolate mint shake, must say though, next week I think i'll invest in a shaker, that stirring for 10 mins to get rid of the lumps isn't the best when your hungry!

1st time I hade a shake it was a ready made 1 and it was literally gone in 60 seconds, but now im learning to take my time and im starting to feel a bit full after only half!

So now some house work, another long walk to get the lil man from Nursery, down to the shops to pick up some bits n bobs and then back in to start cooking the other halfs dinner! Must say really enjoying not having the car all they time, feel great after a looong walk :)

X

Dear Diary (aha, I luvs it ;])

Day 3 has been another complete sucess! Chocolate mint shake for breakfast, Strawberry tetra for lunch and a banana tetra for dinner + my 3 litres of water!

Feeling fantastic today... Cant wait till weigh in on Wednesday!

Night night sweet dreams

Xx

Day 4

Just woke up and I must say I have a very sore head, not sure if its because of the fact my darling daughter who has been in a great wee routine since she was 2 weeks decided she wanted fed at 3, 4, 5 and 6 this morning but she only got 1 bottle n a cuddle all the rest of the times! 9 weeks of uninterupted sleep then bam shes up a few times and I feel all over the place! So hope she sleeps well tonight and shes not knocked herself out of the wee routine!

Suns out 2day, woohoo, so a wee drive into town for a wee bit of retail therapy ;) Need to get the lil man some jeans and the wee girl some wee sleepsuits and I may even venture into river island and drool over some Jeans - only have 1 pre pregnancy pair left, size 14 skinnys which struggle to get past my knees - have been wearing leggings since I was about 3 months pregnant so have kinda forgot what jeans are! May buy a set of scales too, not sure though as I think i'd use them every day but :)

Will update a wee bit later, off for my yummy strawberry shake!

Xx

Day 5!

Another 100 % day yesterday! Very tempted today but! Want ritz crackers and a cajun chicken panini! Mmmm mouths watering just thinking about it :)

Done a wee bit of shopping yesterday, didnt buy any clothes for myself, resisted! Not buying anymore till I can comfortably fit in a size 14.

Off out a wee walk :)

Xxx

Your doing fab! mmm cajun chicken panini... youve got my mouth watering now lol... Well done resisting!! Least we know they'll be there when we've done! :) Good idea not buying clothes till your at a 14, that's my plan too! Hope you enjoy your walk, its soo nice today, might take the buggy out in a while too! xxx

IronicDontYaThink said:
Your doing fab! mmm cajun chicken panini... youve got my mouth watering now lol... Well done resisting!! Least we know they'll be there when we've done! :) Good idea not buying clothes till your at a 14, that's my plan too! Hope you enjoy your walk, its soo nice today, might take the buggy out in a while too! xxx

Honestly I love walking with my pram! Its great :) took my kids to visit there Aunt today so a nice wee 2mile walk there n back!

Did u manage to get out?

You still 100%

Sooo day 5 is almost over and ive just had my last shake of the day, slightly earlier than normal so have a feeling that i'll end up really hungry later!

CDC called today to see how I was getting on, and she made my bloody day, she told me that u can use zero calorie sweetner in tea n coffee so had a wee dig at my cupboards and found some so just having a wee cup of tea with sweetner... Yum yum... Bit gutted i didnt read the wee book she gave me as aparently it tells u u can in there :l but anyway!

Ohh only 2 full days to go till its weigh in! Hope ive got a big loss :)

Have a lovely evening to all, if any, that are reading :*

Xx

hiya! Yip, I'm still 100%.. can't believe it, quite surprised at myself lol! Its getting alot easier with each day that goes past I'm finding.. and so glad the first weekend is over! We'll be at week 12 in no time!! :D Managed to get out for a wee walk for an hour with the pram, was great! hope this good weather stays around for a while! :) xxx

IronicDontYaThink said:
hiya! Yip, I'm still 100%.. can't believe it, quite surprised at myself lol! Its getting alot easier with each day that goes past I'm finding.. and so glad the first weekend is over! We'll be at week 12 in no time!! :D Managed to get out for a wee walk for an hour with the pram, was great! hope this good weather stays around for a while! :) xxx

Thats great :) and only 2day and tomorrow left! What time do you get weighed wednesday?

Ano it'll be week 12 before we know it n we'll be wed skinny minnies ;) xx

Day 6 and what a beautiful morning out there!

Makes a difference to see lovely blue skys :)

So wee walk to nursery, then down to the doctors to get my little girl weighed, shes 11 weeks now and hasnt been weighed since she was 7 weeks so curious to se how heavy she is, shes a wee chubby baba lol

Update later after my lovely long walk!

Xx

Back