ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

He he sounds like a plan :). I love cake :p mmmmmmmmmm x

Well my god it's freezing today, and all I want to do is stay in bed all day brrrrrrrr!!!

Here's my food diary for today:

Breakfast: cereal bar 2pp
Lunch: cheese and ham wrap 5pp
Dinner:spaghetti Bolognese 13pp
Snacks: crisps 3pp
Muller light 3pp
Ice cream 3pp
Milk 1pp
Hot chocolate 1pp
Nume cup soup 1pp

Hope u all have an amazing day :D xox

Hello u lovely ladies!! Hope your all good!! Ive had an awful week been so ill, so all ive eat is takeaway after takeaway!! So easy not to cook!! Feel awful about it now!! So i will be back on the band wagon as from tomorrow and will be reporting food :-\ (ive already ruined today, had bfast made 4 me!!) in going out Friday night going to stick to vodka n diet pops x x x

Hello u lovely ladies!! Hope your all good!! Ive had an awful week been so ill, so all ive eat is takeaway after takeaway!! So easy not to cook!! Feel awful about it now!! So i will be back on the band wagon as from tomorrow and will be reporting food :-\ (ive already ruined today, had bfast made 4 me!!) in going out Friday night going to stick to vodka n diet pops x x x

If you dont feel better now, you will tomorrow after the vodka ;) x

Rah I've had a bad day, and I don't mean foodwise, I've stuck to my points, infact haven't eaten them all and I am not feeling hungry just angry.

At least 4ppl have let me down for my birthday this weekend, and it's only two days away I have made a huge effort for decorations, cake spent out alot of money on everything and bam ppl who are supposed to be my best friends let me down!!! :/ I guess it's a wake up call to who actually cares sorry for the rant am just so so upset :'( xox

You poor thing.., shame on them. Now wonder you feel mad/upset, I would do too

I always remember someone saying to me years ago that you'll always be able to count your true friends on one hand and guess what, they were so right x

ahh no jen :( it was exactly the same for my birthday! i had 5 people let me down and i said the same thing...i now know who my true friends are :) dont get too upset their not worth it! xx

Thanks guys it does make u realise who your real friends are but im just going to try and enjoy myself anyway the ppl who care will be there :). I've got my towie birthday cake ready take a look it's lush :) xox

ForumRunner_20121214_100446.png

He he it was delicious I'm so hungover and, it's my birthday :( feel like complete poo never had a worse hangover in my life!! Xox

Hi all I'm finally back after giving my body a basing with very unhealthy foods :( I've managed to gain another 2lbs damn I feel rubbish!! But I'm going to try my best to at least maintain for the rest of Xmas.

Today's diary:

Breakfast: alpen bar 2pp
Lunch: egg on toast 10pp
Dinner: Ww chicken tikka 10pp
Snacks: dairylea dunker 3pp

Will update the rest later! Hope you are all doing better than I am xoxox

BeckyT said:
2lb gain after your birthday, that's nothing ;-)

You can't have eaten that much cake!!! x

Thanks I suppose it's not too bad, but I can definitely feel the difference feel bloated and rubbish!! But hey ho it's Xmas and I know I prob won't be 100% for at least the next week although I will try my best to make better choices!! So I will prob not be on here for a bit so merry Xmas to u all and wishing u all a happy healthy new year :D I will be back with a vengeance in Jan xoxoxox

Wahoo I have managed to sts this week :D was expecting a gain so not bad! I hope I can sts over Xmas and new year also. Merry Xmas and new year everyone hope u all have an amazing one xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Hey all I'm back now :) hope u have all had a lovely Xmas? I can feel myself getting fatter by the day atm so I think I need to nip it in the bud now I've prob put half a stone on at least the last few days. Anyway here's my plan for the day:

Breakfast: alpen bar 2pp
Lunch: egg on toast 11pp
Dinner: spaghetti on toast 10pp
Snacks: wotsits 2pp
Pot shot 5pp
Dunker 3pp
Greek yoghurt 2pp
Milk 1pp
Dailies used:32/32 weeklies used:4/49

First day of being a good girl in like ages xox

Last edited:
Well here's today's diary I'm finding myself being starving after such a drop in what I'm eating (compared to Xmas) xox

Breakfast: egg white ham and mushroom omelette 2pp
Lunch: chicken breast subway 8pp
Dinner: Ww chicken lasagne & salad 8pp
Snacks: dunker 3pp
Wotsits 2pp
Potshots 5pp
Yoghurt 2pp
Hot chocolate 1pp
Milk 1pp

Dailies used:32/32 weeklies used: 49/49

Not going to lie I got hungry last night and caved in and used all my weeklies xox

Hmmmm it's very quiet on here lately Xmas is such a hard time!! I'm just going to write tomorrow's food plan down as I'm very bored lol and I like to plan ahead, I'm also going to go for a nice walk tomorrow with the family :), well that is if this weather gets any better its been pouring down and the wind is horrendous :/!! Hooey u are all doing well and if not hope u get back on track soon :) xox

Breakfast: mushroom and ham omelette 2pp
Lunch: ham cheese and tomato wrap 5pp
Dinner: spaghetti Bolognese 9pp
Snacks:wotsits 2pp
Milk 1pp
Yoghurt 2pp
Dairylea dunker 3pp
Nume sorbet 3pp
Ww soup 1pp
Hot choc 1pp
Cereal bar 2pp

Dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used: 49/49

Oh my just realised I have a weigh in on Monday I'm a teeny weenny bit worried about what they are going to say wouldn't be surprised if I were back to square 1 again xox

Last edited:
Back