ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Smurfette said:
Great ideas jennjenn - that's what I am doing too - the main goal seems sooooo far away but I have my little mini goals to keep me motivated and they are achievable but by bit - so hopefully before we know it the main goal is achieved...

As I read today ... Don't give up on something just because of the length of time it takes. That time will pass anyway!!!!

Keep working x

Too true!! If I hadn't given up I could have been at goal a hundred times over with the time that's passed so this time is the last time. Xox

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: chocolate ready brek 5pp
Lunch: sausage and egg wrap 8pp
Dinner: jacket potato with coleslaw 11pp
Snacks:weight watchers brownie dessert 4pp
Chewee bar 2pp
Wotsits 2pp

Dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used:49/49

Can't wait for my weeklies renew, not long now only got to wait till Monday and it's also weigh in also I hope I get a loss this week as I've been 100% :). Will prob for for a nice walk with the family tomorrow have nice family time and burn calories :) bonus! Xox

Last edited:
Another day done and dusted I'm feeling I haven't lost much weight this week, Its totm and am feeling all bloated and just plain blughhhhh!!! I hope I have lost something as I have been 100% all week!! Wow nearly 2 weeks now 100% to every last pro point xox

Right I'm all planned out for tomorrow already :)!!

Breakfast: chocolate ready brek 5pp
Lunch: prawn mayo wrap 5pp
Dinner: macaroni cheese 11pp
Snacks: banoffee sundae 4pp
Wotsits 2pp
Ww crumble biscuit 2pp
Banana 0pp

Last edited:
Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Was hoping to go for a family walk today....but the rubbish football is on and husband will not miss it for anything! I swear he loves Liverpool more than he loves me sometimes. Lol.

Well I have my weigh in tomorrow and I hoping for at least 2lb that would be lovely :). Xox

Good luck for the weigh in jennjenn u have been great this week so it should pay off!

I always find weighin day approaching makes me be super good as its worse than goin into an exam - that way even if I had a bad week I try and undo a bit of it in the last 2 days ... So that's what I am doing at the moment - I so want ba food after drinki last nite but I keep reminding myself I did enough damage then without throwing more food on top of it!

Keep it up - we can do this x

Good luck Jen 4 your weigh in tomorrow,
i had pub lunch yesterday not Fri i was ill Fri but enjoyed a mixed grill for 35 points :-@ used all weeklies as well on vodka so need to b good till Thurs now :) xx

Smurfette said:
Good luck for the weigh in jennjenn u have been great this week so it should pay off!

I always find weighin day approaching makes me be super good as its worse than goin into an exam - that way even if I had a bad week I try and undo a bit of it in the last 2 days ... So that's what I am doing at the moment - I so want ba food after drinki last nite but I keep reminding myself I did enough damage then without throwing more food on top of it!

Keep it up - we can do this x

Thankyou smurfette :), I hope it pays off will let everyone know in the morning.

I definitely find I behave myself nearer to weigh in and tend to use most weeklies just after weigh in! As its horrible having a gain or sts.

Well done for avoiding the food after drinking I normally go on a major carb fest the day after drinking which is why I'm avoiding it for a little while ;-) xox

Skinny2be!! said:
Good luck Jen 4 your weigh in tomorrow,
i had pub lunch yesterday not Fri i was ill Fri but enjoyed a mixed grill for 35 points :-@ used all weeklies as well on vodka so need to b good till Thurs now :) xx

Thankyou honey bun!
Glad u enjoyed your meal out!! And a mixed grill yummy (drools) ha ha!!

Well done for pointing it and the vodkas!! :) your doing rally really well! Keep it up xox

Thanks sweet, it definitely has to come off!! Were being very good ladies :). Will let u know as soon as I weigh In. Xox

BeckyT said:
Good luck for the morning x

Thanks Becky :) how u been getting on with your second week? Xox

Really well thanks. Enjoyed some wine and kettle chips on Saturday night and gig straight back on plan yesterday :D x

BeckyT said:
Really well thanks. Enjoyed some wine and kettle chips on Saturday night and gig straight back on plan yesterday :D x

Aww well done bex and theres nothing wrong with a nice treat once a week helps you stay on track I think! Plus u look forward to it hmmmm kettle chips :). Go you!!! Xox

Omg weighed in and I've lost 4lb :) pretty pleased with that, now I've lost all my Xmas weight it's onwards and down from here xox

Wow jennjenn that's class - go u - u r really working and it shows - keep it up and pass on some tips - am a bit nervous about 2m weighin after my blowout at the weekend!

Thanks guys yea actually I'm ecstatic so happy with 4lbs considering I didn't feel like I lossed anything this week :). And now my weeklies return :) oh yea!!! Xox

Back