ProPoints my diary to a happier, skinnier, more confident jenn jenn xox

Here to subscribe! Your diaries look good :) I wondered about saving my weeklies for a treat on a weekend - only been following the diet for 5 days and have been spreading them out so far but the takeaway cravings are beginning to creep in so can see the appeal of saving them for something you will really enjoy! xxx

Hey jennjenn how goes ur day? Sunday's can be tricky if there's not a lot happening - I'm on house duty today so cleaning is keepig me from eating! Had a good nite last nite - stuck to sparkling water and only hate 2 mini smarties from top of cake.... But weighed in same this morning - oh we'll better than going up!!! Have a good day x

charlottie said:
Here to subscribe! Your diaries look good :) I wondered about saving my weeklies for a treat on a weekend - only been following the diet for 5 days and have been spreading them out so far but the takeaway cravings are beginning to creep in so can see the appeal of saving them for something you will really enjoy! xxx

Thanks charlottie :), I without doubt use my weeklies on something indulgent couldn't not have that fix at least once a week it really helps me stay on track :). Good luck to u and your journey xox

Smurfette said:
Hey jennjenn how goes ur day? Sunday's can be tricky if there's not a lot happening - I'm on house duty today so cleaning is keepig me from eating! Had a good nite last nite - stuck to sparkling water and only hate 2 mini smarties from top of cake.... But weighed in same this morning - oh we'll better than going up!!! Have a good day x

Hiya hun my days going okay thanks :) I am too rushing around doing housework trying to avoid the cupboards and fridge lol! And my 4 year old daughter helps keep me busy, she's being a right pain atm, must be her age. :).

Well done on having a good weekend :) you are going great keep it up and sts is soo much better than a gain I'm kind of hoping I at leasthma stay the same for tomorrow's weigh I as I had a blip earlier in the week.

Have u thought any more about the fasting? Xox

Food diary for today:

Breakfast: porridge 5pp
Lunch: egg on toast 11pp
Dinner: count on us lasagne 11pp
Snacks: milk 1pp
mElba toast and cheese spread 4pp

dailies used: 32/32 weeklies used: 49/49

Can't believe another week has passed by already :/ hope hope hope I get a loss tomorrow and at least I get my weeklies back :) yay xoxox

Hi jenn u have done so well this week staying in track that the blip earlier in week shoukdnt matter drink plenty water n pee loads today to flush the system!!

I am goig to cook a ww meal now shortly for my dinner and am going to try best to drink as much water today n tomorrow as I can - I am def going to fast pre weighin Tuesday and maybe just have a dinner tomorrow.... (havent fully decided on that yet)

Also have finally added my pic (eek) it's from the week or 2 before Xmas - I will add another at some point if I can see some progress!!

Smurfette said:
Hi jenn u have done so well this week staying in track that the blip earlier in week shoukdnt matter drink plenty water n pee loads today to flush the system!!

I am goig to cook a ww meal now shortly for my dinner and am going to try best to drink as much water today n tomorrow as I can - I am def going to fast pre weighin Tuesday and maybe just have a dinner tomorrow.... (havent fully decided on that yet)

Also have finally added my pic (eek) it's from the week or 2 before Xmas - I will add another at some point if I can see some progress!!

Wow loving your profile you look lovely :) very pretty face. You will definitely notice a difference taking photos is a great way to stay on track so u can look back and think how far u have come.

Good luck on what u decide to do before weigh in I'm sure either way u will get a loss so maybe it's best just sticking with your dailies? Xox

I hope you are right I will let u know as soon as I find out tomorrow, wish me luck lol! I really need it this week. Xox

Ah Thanx pet - sometimes I criticize self way too much and know I need to start loving self more- I will get there!

U will do fab at weighin - keep the faith x

Smurfette said:
Ah Thanx pet - sometimes I criticize self way too much and know I need to start loving self more- I will get there!

U will do fab at weighin - keep the faith x

Too true, but I think we are all guilty of putting ourselves down :(. I'm going to try and start positive thinking from now on :).

I will let u know how the weigh in goes have got everything crossed lol.

hope u have a great day tomorrow xox

woo I lost a pound :) I am very pleased with that considering the week I had :) how is everyone today? xox

Great diary, I've just started today, doing it from home with online membership as I work mad shifts( the joys of nursing) I've asked hubby to hide scales and not give them to me til next Monday lol.
i hope I can do as well as you x
jo

Ah brill jenn- u r doing fab
Xx

josiejo1968 said:
Great diary, I've just started today, doing it from home with online membership as I work mad shifts( the joys of nursing) I've asked hubby to hide scales and not give them to me til next Monday lol.
i hope I can do as well as you x
jo

thankyou josiejo good luck to you am sure u will do just as well as long as u stick to plan your do great. and u can still have the naughties u love as long as u point it.

good idea about getting hubby to hide the scales I seem to try and jump on mine everyday which is really silly I know!! may just steal your idea and get my hubby to hide them lol! was thinking of binning them all together and just weigh in at boots instead. but hiding thems prob the best idea, I just hope I don't find myself searching the house for them haha!

well good luck to u and we are all here to support u along your journey :) xox

Smurfette said:
Ah brill jenn- u r doing fab
Xx

thanks smurfette, how are u getting on today? good luck for your weigh in tomorrow can't wait to see how u get on. :). I'm soo tired today for some reason blah!! feel like using weeklies but really I need to save em for the weekend! lets just see how long that lasts ha ha!!

food diary today:

breakfast: porridge 5pp
lunch: egg on toast 11pp
dinner: cheese ravioli count on us 9pp
snacks: cereal bar 2pp
melba toast and cheese 4pp
milk 1pp

dailies used: 32/32 dailies used: 0/49

thanks smurfette, how are u getting on today? good luck for your weigh in tomorrow can't wait to see how u get on. :). I'm soo tired today for some reason blah!! feel like using weeklies but really I need to save em for the weekend! lets just see how long that lasts ha ha!!

Ah not too bad a day jenn - I didn't fast Afterall- its way too cold to give up food!!! but I was reasonably good - and still have a few pts to play with... I don't know how to deal with weighing so late 2m - I am on yard duty tho and I might not have much time to eat so will just see how it goes!

U did great u must be well pleased?! X

Hiya girls, sorry ive not been on for a wee while, my phone broke :-( ive got a temp 1 :)!! Sounds like your all doing fab!! Not sure im going to make it to thurs weigh in, snow round my end is horrific so im hiding :) i have been 100% though used all weeklies at weekend on a pizza hut!! Was amazing roll on weekend till i get my naughty treat!! Altho i did have a mcdonalds yesterday but stayed within my daily points so didnt feel that naughty!! X x

Smurfette said:
Ah not too bad a day jenn - I didn't fast Afterall- its way too cold to give up food!!! but I was reasonably good - and still have a few pts to play with... I don't know how to deal with weighing so late 2m - I am on yard duty tho and I might not have much time to eat so will just see how it goes!

U did great u must be well pleased?! X

hiya hun yea I am definitely pleased with my 1lb :).

when I used to weigh in late I used to try not drink too much until after weigh in but used to just eat as normal, and as u weigh in the same time every week just do the same every weigh in day :).

it is rather chilly, we still haven't had the snow yet :/. it prob better that u didn't fast as your body might get a bit confused, just sticking to your dailies and weeklies will make u lose the weight :).

hope u have a great day tomorrow and let me know what u lose, good luck, not that you'll need it as you have done amazing :) xox

Skinny2be!! said:
Hiya girls, sorry ive not been on for a wee while, my phone broke :-( ive got a temp 1 :)!! Sounds like your all doing fab!! Not sure im going to make it to thurs weigh in, snow round my end is horrific so im hiding :) i have been 100% though used all weeklies at weekend on a pizza hut!! Was amazing roll on weekend till i get my naughty treat!! Altho i did have a mcdonalds yesterday but stayed within my daily points so didnt feel that naughty!! X x

hey you, was wondering where u had got to lol!

I'm sooo jealous that u have the snow we haven't had a drop, it's like everywhere around us has had it apart from us :/.

well done on being 100%, doesn't it feel fantastic to know u can still have pizza hut and lose weight :p. what did u have from pizza hut? xox

Back