My diary to be a new girl

Hiya, mines is to get into the 10s by the end of my month at work so 1and half stone to go :( wish there was a miracle pill lol!! I can only weigh myself when I get into port (work on a ship) so will know tomorrow hopefully if lost any! :) but feel like its making a massive difference! Are u measuring as well? Even if I lost inches I will happy :) xx
good luck!! i weigh in tomorrow too! i took my measurements a couple of weeks ago so after the 30 days i'll do em again and hopefully lost some inches!x x

Good day for me today! :D Ate around 1000 calories and burned 1000 calories in excercize according to my HRM!
Woke up did my day 5 of level 1 30 day shread, went to work til 7 and then went straight to my zumba class and then a 45 minute walk home after that! Its fair to say i am shattered!

Weigh in day tomorrow, when i had a peek on the scales before i was back up to 11 stone but not gonna let it bother me, gonna just say its muscle lol!! But i'll go off whatever they say in the morning!

Hopefully i'll be 10.12 and lost 2lbs from last friday, fingers crossed.

Weight now - 10 stone 12

Woohooooooo! 2lbs loss from last friday yay!

Time for work now and day 6 of 30DS when i get home and maybe a cheeky swim!

Had a really crap day today :( burst out crying for no reason in work and when i got home in front of my mum. Dont even know what was up with me! Feel better anyway, think i'm just working too much and thenn when i'm not im excercizing =/ hmm

Anyway day 6 of level 1 completed today, defo getting alot easier! Looking forward to starting level 2 now actually!

Finally got my first day off work tomorrow in 2 weeks so spending the morning at zumba and maybe swimming, then gonna go get some bits for my holiday and have some dinner with my mate!

Fingers crossed to a good weekend!

Hope ur feeling a bit better :) everyone has them days :(
U must be mad looking forward to level 2 I'm crapping myself lol! Have a good weekend xx

Hope ur feeling a bit better :) everyone has them days :(
U must be mad looking forward to level 2 I'm crapping myself lol! Have a good weekend xx
Thanks i'm defo feeling better today! And haha i know when i get to level 2 i'll regret wishing level 1 away lol! Good luck on your WI today and you have a good weekend too :D xx

I hit a really miserable period as well about two weeks ago-feeling a lot better now. And weighed myself this morning and was 10.7. Hoping to be at least 10.6 by my week 8 weigh in on Wednesday. That would make a 30lb loss in 8 weeks. Starting to feel much better about the way I look now- old clothes I haven't worn for over 3 years are starting to fit again! Yay! Still a size 14 I think (although some size 12 clothes do fit-if I am honest I am still probably still officially a 14 and wont be realistically a size 12 until I reach 10 stone). 4.5 weeks of liquid food to go. Cant wait till I am down to saying I only have 3 weeks to go- sounds such a tiny amount of time compared to 3 months. I think I might just make 9.7 stone by the 29th August now. I think 13lbs in a month is just about do-able.

I hit a really miserable period as well about two weeks ago-feeling a lot better now. And weighed myself this morning and was 10.7. Hoping to be at least 10.6 by my week 8 weigh in on Wednesday. That would make a 30lb loss in 8 weeks. Starting to feel much better about the way I look now- old clothes I haven't worn for over 3 years are starting to fit again! Yay! Still a size 14 I think (although some size 12 clothes do fit-if I am honest I am still probably still officially a 14 and wont be realistically a size 12 until I reach 10 stone). 4.5 weeks of liquid food to go. Cant wait till I am down to saying I only have 3 weeks to go- sounds such a tiny amount of time compared to 3 months. I think I might just make 9.7 stone by the 29th August now. I think 13lbs in a month is just about do-able.
What will happen when you start back on normal foods?? Thats why i've always been scared to do a diet as such i'd be too scared i'd put it all back on. 10.7 thats great well done, and yeh sounds doable by then! good luck!

Had an AWESOME fitness day so far! 45 minute walk uphill to sports centre, one hour of zumba, one hour of pump it which is like a strengths workout thing tried it for first time (apparently burns more fat than cardio lol!) then 45 minute walk back home.
Still gotta do 30DS but i think gonna leave that til later tonight, gonna go see my grandma for abit which involves anothers hour of walking lol!
According to my HRM already burnt 1200 calories!
Treated myself to a low fat sub too yummmmmmm. Defo feeling better today!
Also tried a dress on today from republic it was a size 14 (in my opinion its more like a 12 tho!) which is litte tight but i thought hey i'm gonna get it cos my holidays aint for another 8 weeks so i have ages to fit into it :D its gonna be my goal dress to fit into i think! And even better when i got to the till it was only 3 pounds lol!!

Happy day all round :D

At the end of 12 weeks I move up from the 450 cals that I have been having in liquid food to 810 cals for a week, 1000 cals for 2 weeks 1200 for 2 weeks and then 1500 cals for 2 weeks (still using some cambridge diet products, then phasing them out and incorporating more and more food). That way hopefully it wont be too much of a shock to the system when you start eating more normally. It is something I am worried about. Im pretty certain that I will lose another 7lbs at least over 7 week maintenance period as well- since 1200-1500 cals is still less than you need and can lose weight on. But we shall see if my discipline will last. Maintenance will definitely be the real test! But at least this diet has broken my junk food addiction. I used to eat McDonalds all the time, a least 5 packs of crisps a day and 1-2 chocolate bars. It is quite shocking now! And I was surprised when I put on weight! Haha!

Day 8 of the shred done, think i need to invest in some heavier weights! Not seeing much difference on the scales hmm oh well!

Anyway its still weekend so going to treat myself to a few alcoholic beverages :D

newgirl-x said:
Day 8 of the shred done, think i need to invest in some heavier weights! Not seeing much difference on the scales hmm oh well!

Anyway its still weekend so going to treat myself to a few alcoholic beverages :D

You might not see any difference with putting muscle weight on :) but make sure you measure yourself will lose inches :)
I'm just about to start level 2 tomorrow a bit scared lol!!
Weight loss for 8 days was 6.1kg or 13.4 lbs!! So it's helped my kick start sure will slow down now tho :( xx

You might not see any difference with putting muscle weight on :) but make sure you measure yourself will lose inches :)
I'm just about to start level 2 tomorrow a bit scared lol!!
Weight loss for 8 days was 6.1kg or 13.4 lbs!! So it's helped my kick start sure will slow down now tho :( xx
Omg thats like a stone in nearly a week :eek: well done!!!!
I'm on day 9 today so nearly level 2 for me too let me know how it goes lol!! xx

Just took some new pics cos feeling like i'm not losing anymore, day 8 into the shred!

day 1

IMAG0129.jpg

after day 8

IMAG0144.jpg

i think i can see a difference! or maybe its been took from a different angle! sorry about the horribble bikini pics if anyone sees em lol!

Back