My diary to be a new girl

All sounds good to me. I net aqua zumba burns loads

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

It didnt feel like it did! Real zumba today did though, i loved it!

First week over!
My weigh in is not til friday but had a cheeky look this morning and it says i've put on a pound :( well gutted. Not made me wanna give up but its a little disheartening.

Had a good day foodwise under 1200 calories, one hour of zumba and an hour and half of walking to sports centre and back.

Took my measurements today so hoping they will decrease!

Weigh in day tomorrow! Dont think i've lost any weight but i decided to do my measurements!

Waist - 36.5
Boobs - 41
Hips - 42

My mum did them for me lol i hope they are right.

Food today
Breakfast - banana and fresh orange
Lunch - plain porridge
Tea - some prawns, mini tiger roll, lettuce and colselaw

Just got back from the gym, day off tomorrow as i'm going blackpool!

Have fun in blackpool.
It might also be worth measuring your upper arms and thighs too so you can see how they tone.

Sent from my HTC using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

Thankyou :) looking forward to it not been in ages!
Ooo yeh thats a good idea ill do that tomorrow, didnt think about losing weight in them places lol

How often do you weigh yourself? i'm getting really obsessed again and its not good but if i ask my mum to hide my scales i know ill go and find them lol

Weighed myself this morning and lost a pound :) scales are now being put away for a week!
Was hoping for a bigger loss but its all in the right direction.

Scale hopping is addictive! I weigh once a week on Sunday, good idea to get your mum to hide them till then.

Well done on the loss!

Thankyou :)

Didnt post yesterday! Went blackpool and there was sooooooooo much bad food available, but i opted for subway!!
Didnt excercize yesterday but i did do an hours walk round to my friends house.

Today woke up at 7.30am did a 45 minute walk uphill to the sports centre and then an hour of zumba, and then a 30 minute walk back home. Feel ok with that, was gonna go swimming aswell but ended up falling asleep lol.

Food today
Breakfast - cornflakes
Dinnner - prawn shapers sandwich and shapers rockie buscuit thing (yummy)
tea - pot noodle

going out for a few drinks later so saving my cals for that!

all in all a good weekend, in work tomorrow so should be ok tomorrow as i find it easier when in work!

Food
Breakfast - fruit and fibre and milk
Dinner - Ham sandwich and a banana
Tea - Prawns, 2 crackerbreads and some colselaw
Snacks - ambrosia light rice pudding 99 cal pot

Been work today and gym closes early on a sunday so rest day for me.
Feeling positive for the week ahead :) also going to my first spinning class on friday yay.

Bought my first pair of jeans today in over 5 years! Size 16 from new look and my mum says they look nice! Always thought i was too big to wear them so finally starting to feel more comfortable in my clothes yay.

Todays been an ok day.
Food
Breakfast - fruit and fibre cereal
Dinner - ham sandwich, banana and ww yoghurt
Tea - prawn sandwich from asdas
Also had too bottles of milk from mcdonalds to up my calories!

Worked out at the gym for an hour and then aquacize so all in all a good day yay! Still hoping for these scales to budge!

Been lazy today and missed the gym. Have only had about 900 cals food wise so im not too worried!
I did step on the scales this morning though oops but it said i'd lost 3lbs :D which is half a stone since i started my diary!
My official weigh in isnt until friday so not gonna update til then but i'm hoping its going to be the same!

Zumba class tomorrow and probs the gym as ive missed today. And then day off thursday again to go alton towers but that place is huge and i'll spend the whole day walking about anyway!

Hi new girl! I started on the cambridge diet last week- with exactly the same weight and measurements as you. I've lost six pounds in my first six days. I'm determined to do SS for 12 weeks and get down to 9.7 by 29th August.

Initial weight in= 12.8
Week 1= 12.2
xx

Really thats cool! Well done on your loss :D
Keep me updated on your journey! I'm also hoping to be at least 9 and a half by september!
We can do it :) xx

Another day down :)
Had just over 1000 cals food wise but according to MFP burned nearly 800 of them off! Did zumba for an hour, gym for an hour, and a 45 minute walk there and back to sports centre!
Alton towers tomorrow might even wear my new jeans :) and then weigh in day friday!
Really hoping for an ok loss!

Weigh in day and lost 4lbs :D

Weight now - 12 stone (cant wait to be in 11's)

Went alton towers yesterday and was so proud of myself for not eating junk :D

Got my first spinning class tonight too and quite nervous lol!

So spinning killed me, so hard!!!!
Kinda had a bad day food wise, was on 800 cals for the day but then went round to my aunties and she had a buffet for the football and i kept picking. But i'm not gonna feel guilty, just be extra good tomorrow!

Really hoping to be in the 11's next week !

Had a cheeky look on the scales this morning and it said 11.13 YAY!
Had a lazy day yesterday so its back to the gym i go today!
Been craving rubbish foods this weekend so hoping to stay on track today.

Weighed myself this morning- I am down to 11.11. Thats 11lb in 11 days! Might be a stone lost by my 2 week weigh in day on Wednesday. Still another 32lbs to go. Sigh.

Wow thats amazing! Well done, yeh fingers crossed you'll hit that stone mark.
And dont sigh will all be worth it :) although i know is bit depressing haha! I've got 35 til my goal

Back