My diary to slimdom!

Heya hun aww swimming i cnt swim to save me life lol or if i do kno iv forgoton cz been tht long lol...do u kno if we allowed brussell sprouts no idea lol tdai for me meal gna av spicy spag with spinach mushrooms n brocooli lol...same i dint av me first shake til like gone past one :/ i reli reli wna try the spag bol bt dnt av one in ne of me boxes and also dnt wna order more till i see tht it wrks lol...tho in me head i kno it does...

My landlord tkin the piss in. Returnin me a whole months rent which e wasnt entitled to as inwas no longer a tenant of his bt the office which is representing his properties r tkin the proper mick in givin me bk the money they owe me five hundred n sumat quid n they keep bludy fobbin me off :/ :'( im nt very gd at being confrontational and also quite spoken n polite...dno hw to get tje money bk quicker as iv gt upccumin bills to pay and ma bank account is relii reli rlei low twrds the end of me overdraft and also av to order graduation robes feel like cryingg :'( xx

I'm not sure about sprouts hun... The spicy spag is a lot better than spag Bol in my opinion.

It will work if u stick to it! Wait and see!!

God that's a mess about the rent your owed back, its your money so you should tell them to give it you in 24 hours or you will seek legal advice. I'm confrontational when I have to be so if you need me to ring you will have your money that day :) lol x

I'm not sure about sprouts hun... The spicy spag is a lot better than spag Bol in my opinion. It will work if u stick to it! Wait and see!! God that's a mess about the rent your owed back, its your money so you should tell them to give it you in 24 hours or you will seek legal advice. I'm confrontational when I have to be so if you need me to ring you will have your money that day :) lol x

Thanku hun 'hug' but they have thankfully put it bk into my account pheew relii relii wnt to buy a flatscreeen hd tv with freeview on it wit tht money ne recommendations? And also gta samsung tablet i wana sell for bit of extra money near brand new hardly not used with wifi no three g n charger...wher can i sell it n for rufly hw much ne idea? Thnku for offering tho hun appreciated it :) xx

Heya hun aww swimming i cnt swim to save me life lol or if i do kno iv forgoton cz been tht long lol...do u kno if we allowed brussell sprouts no idea lol tdai for me meal gna av spicy spag with spinach mushrooms n brocooli lol...same i dint av me first shake til like gone past one :/ i reli reli wna try the spag bol bt dnt av one in ne of me boxes and also dnt wna order more till i see tht it wrks lol...tho in me head i kno it does...

My landlord tkin the piss in. Returnin me a whole months rent which e wasnt entitled to as inwas no longer a tenant of his bt the office which is representing his properties r tkin the proper mick in givin me bk the money they owe me five hundred n sumat quid n they keep bludy fobbin me off :/ :'( im nt very gd at being confrontational and also quite spoken n polite...dno hw to get tje money bk quicker as iv gt upccumin bills to pay and ma bank account is relii reli rlei low twrds the end of me overdraft and also av to order graduation robes feel like cryingg :'( xx

Thanku hun 'hug' but they have thankfully put it bk into my account pheew relii relii wnt to buy a flatscreeen hd tv with freeview on it wit tht money ne recommendations? And also gta samsung tablet i wana sell for bit of extra money near brand new hardly not used with wifi no three g n charger...wher can i sell it n for rufly hw much ne idea? Thnku for offering tho hun appreciated it :) xx

LMAO! I need an interpreter! :p

Thought u had upcoming bills to pay? I'd say leave the flat screen and pay yours bills :)... Not sure about the tablet google them on eBay see how much they go for x

So today I have been quite good apart from having 2 bars but not the end of the world!

I have had:-
Mushroom pasta- yum but not enough of it!
Lemon bar- nice
Choc orange - omg amazing!!!

Can of coke zero
4 pints of water

Going to take my Christmas decorations down (left it until the last day!) and then have a shake

And... I have taken the bars I have left to a friends and told her to hide them, she slightly thought I'd gone mad but skinny people don't get it :) i knew I shouldn't buy bars! And I have just realise ALL my friends are size 8 beauties, I hate them! :-D

I was laughing because it reminds me of Chewing the Fat. Don't know if anyone has seen it, but they have a sketch on it where a well spoken man reads the news and then they have another guy who comes on and interprets it for the neds in Glasgow because they don't understand what the posh guy had said! It makes me chuckle! :)

I was laughing because it reminds me of Chewing the Fat. Don't know if anyone has seen it, but they have a sketch on it where a well spoken man reads the news and then they have another guy who comes on and interprets it for the neds in Glasgow because they don't understand what the posh guy had said! It makes me chuckle! :)

Ah I have never seen it... How u getting on diet wise? X

CHEWIN THE FAT 7 - INTERPRETING FOR THE NEDS: RAB MCGLINCHY - YouTube

Diet wise I'm doing ok thanks. First day back in the office today after 2 weeks of lounging about, so I feel shattered! Had a headache since about 3am (when the damn cats woke me up!) and it just wont go away. Munching a maple/fruit bar and thinking I might go to bed soon.

What day are you on now? I cant wait for my weigh-in on Thursday! I cant keep away from the damn scales. I think I might need to throw them out and just go weigh at boots! x

My WI is Thursday too Claire! Maybe we should start a Thursday WI thread. Have you just restarted?

CHEWIN THE FAT 7 - INTERPRETING FOR THE NEDS: RAB MCGLINCHY - YouTube

Diet wise I'm doing ok thanks. First day back in the office today after 2 weeks of lounging about, so I feel shattered! Had a headache since about 3am (when the damn cats woke me up!) and it just wont go away. Munching a maple/fruit bar and thinking I might go to bed soon.

What day are you on now? I cant wait for my weigh-in on Thursday! I cant keep away from the damn scales. I think I might need to throw them out and just go weigh at boots! x

At least at work your occupied so less likely to boredom eat.... My headache hasn't arrived yet and I got them last time about day 5 going into ketosis so I'm a late bloomer :)

Im on day 4... Weigh in is Friday.

Talking about scales i have reserved some at argos to pick up tomorrow so I'll be a serial weigher like you! Since my old ones broke I only invested in some £4 manual ones which can way 7 pounds wrong either way so I don't tend to use them much... After 3 weighs on Friday I took the average which was 14 stone... You never know it could be completely different when I get my new, better scales tomorrow :-/ x

LOL! Can never have too many Claire's :)

Well day 4 done and dusted! Just has cheesy pasta - I used to love this but not so much anymore...

Anyway proud of myself today :-D

Back