My diary to slimdom!

Well day 4 done and dusted! Just has cheesy pasta - I used to love this but not so much anymore...

Anyway proud of myself today :-D

i really liked the cheesy pasta first time on this diet, but I found it quite sickly this time. I'm just going to use mine to make cheese crisps from now on, tastes much better!

Lol! Yes, there is an art to it! Takes some practice :)

Funny how our tastes change, I find the cheesy pasta hard and sickly x

I cooked mine for 10 minutes in a pan... Obviously more water because it's cooking longer. It just doesn't take like cheese to me... More like pepper!

Reli i quite like the cheesy sauce lol i did mine on the hob too and then put it in the microwave for a minute tht helps the pasta go softer :) x

I have a few more cheesy pastas left, might try again x

Day 5

Woke up today feeling headachey and hungry! I know this means I'm Probebly going into ketosis and my body is trying to force me to eat carbs!! But I WILL persevere and win!

From previous experience day 5 and 6 are hardest for me so please anyone who wants to give me a stern talking to feel free :)

Xx

Thought I would add some photos of when I'd lost the weight last time to keep me motivated!! Haha... Wasn't at goal on those was around 10.10 and got to 9.2 settling at 10 x

Will put some of me in my current state on later!!

Attachments

• image-291828862.jpg
    image-291828862.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 53
  • image-4045074284.jpg
    image-4045074284.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 56
  • image-95749842.jpg
    image-95749842.jpg
    419.8 KB · Views: 52
Thought I would add some photos of when I'd lost the weight last time to keep me motivated!! Haha... Wasn't at goal on those was around 10.10 and got to 9.2 settling at 10 x Will put some of me in my current state on later!!

Luking fab u b bk there sooner then u kno it :) i did the same lol put my slim and my bigger pix up on me diary to keep me motivated lool....end result will js put before and after lol x

Luking fab u b bk there sooner then u kno it :) i did the same lol put my slim and my bigger pix up on me diary to keep me motivated lool....end result will js put before and after lol x

It's weird that when I was at that weight I still thought I was fat and when I'd dropped another stone people kept telling me I looked unwell and gaunt but I still couldn't see it and thought I had more 2 lose! I think I will stop at 10 1/2 stone this time as that puts me in mid healthy bmi instead of a bmi of 19!

It's weird that when I was at that weight I still thought I was fat and when I'd dropped another stone people kept telling me I looked unwell and gaunt but I still couldn't see it and thought I had more 2 lose! I think I will stop at 10 1/2 stone this time as that puts me in mid healthy bmi instead of a bmi of 19!

Omg snap i thort exactly the same when i was at my smallest there i was thinking i was still far wen evry one kept saying im tiny n that i shudnt over do it...makes me sad wen i luk at maself now n i think to maself 'pshht n i thrt before wen was small i was fat, look at me now...'

Tbh cnt even member hw i felt like at thht size its a hazy pic even tho wasnt tht too long ago...all i member was tht i felt happy n cud buy clothes n felt gd in them even tho took me forever for me to get used to me smaller body bk then lol felt alien to me n dint feel convinced tht i had shrunk n still wnet for the bigger size...my best friend helped me bk then to get out of me comfort zone n she one of the blessed ones hu nva put on weight after losing in in second yr of uni lool nt tht she was ever tht big to begin with reli lol 'sigh' to b bk to me smaller size again'...'refer to me diary lol..' X

Officially hate my new accurate freekin scales!!!!! They have me down 4 pounds heavier than my old ones so although my old ones have me at 13 stone 9 3/4 my new ones have me down at 13.13 3/4!! So I have lost 4 and 1/4 pounds but really I've lost nothing so far grrrr :-/

Back