My diary to slimdom!

DAMN THE SCALES!!!!!

I know :-( so I must have been 14 stones 4 when I started which is sh*t!! And 4 1/2 pounds in 5 days is also rubbish for the first week but I know in myself I'm not in ketosis yet so maybe I'll lose less in the days to follow

I weighed myself in the scud first time, and I really should have done it fully clothed as that's what counts when you're at the docs etc. so I might get dressed before doing my weigh-ins. So I'll probably have lost nothing this week. Boll*cks isn't it? :(

I weighed myself in the scud first time, and I really should have done it fully clothed as that's what counts when you're at the docs etc. so I might get dressed before doing my weigh-ins. So I'll probably have lost nothing this week. Boll*cks isn't it? :(

Well you could always start undressing when he asks you to step on the scales Hahahaha!!

Well day 4 is complete :)

Today I have had a dark choc Truffa bar - these need to be twice the size in my opinion!

Caramel shake

Chocolate shake

A pack of turkey chunks 100g

So please with tht!

I know tomorrow will be my hardest day so far

I know the truffa bar is amazinn i cud js av tht bar n no other flavour bars hehe they lush exactly like choc and the choc shake puddin is yum n fillin tooo wt u ad tdai sounds well nyc was tdai a lifedtyle? And the cauli? X

I know the truffa bar is amazinn i cud js av tht bar n no other flavour bars hehe they lush exactly like choc and the choc shake puddin is yum n fillin tooo wt u ad tdai sounds well nyc was tdai a lifedtyle? And the cauli? X

I couldn't just have the bars they're not filling enough! Have u tried choc orange? My fave... Well it must have been lifestyle today. I was out most of the afternoon and forgot a product so grabbed some of those turkey chunks as a replacement.

Cauliflower? I didn't have that :-/

How u getting on?

Oops soriii...lol

Yh im k thnku on day 6 had one tiny popcorn chi oben baked bt stickin wit it n tmo mite b lifedtyle :) quorn sausages, swede chips n yogurt raitha...nt tried the orange bar av tried lemon yogurt n maple n truffa so far z

Oops soriii...lol

Yh im k thnku on day 6 had one tiny popcorn chi oben baked bt stickin wit it n tmo mite b lifedtyle :) quorn sausages, swede chips n yogurt raitha...nt tried the orange bar av tried lemon yogurt n maple n truffa so far z

What date did u start? Sure u started same day as me

Day 6!

Today's quite hard... I'm seriously hungry have had 2 packs already considering I normally have my first one at this time

Keep drinking the water but it's not helping

Going to persevere!

So far today:-

Lemon bar(from frozen)
Cafe latte shake with spoon of coffee in

3 pints water

Scales still say 13.13 3/4's. Maybe because I have done this diet in the past it doesn't shock my body as much hence why I'm not getting the big loss? That's 4 1/4 pounds in 5 days, not much for my first week eh! U never know it may melt away tonight!!

Well no, you have still lost 4 and a half lbs, you just started slightly higher than you realised. Don't play that loss down, you're doing well and will soon be even lower.

Well no, you have still lost 4 and a half lbs, you just started slightly higher than you realised. Don't play that loss down, you're doing well and will soon be even lower.

Last time I did this I lost 13 pound in my first week but this time it's looking at about 6 pounds when I weigh on Friday

But as long as I lose each week I'll keep strong aha

That'd be 6lbs you won't see again and a week on plan under your belt. Sometimes I've been ready for my third pack by now and other days not even had my second. I just tell myself I won't die - much prefer it if I can delay them but sometimes it's just not possible. Good luck.

Thank you :)

Slim rice is my saviour! Can't believe it's not as well known of...

Going ok today although I had 2 bars... Today I have had

2x lemon bars
Chilli con carni with slim rice(14 cals no carbs)
Cafe latte shake

Lots of water!

No products left to have today so an early night for me I think :)

Hope everyone is getting on ok x

Woop woop another day down hun u go girl hehe...the slim rice is tht nyc? Im in mixed minds abt it lol wher did u get it frm? Was contemplatin on noodlesv xx

Yeah but were you bigger last time?

Back