my diary x

pinklyn

well after one off the worst years iv ever had iv decided to start exante maddness really as im still going through it.
i was 14 stone in may when i slipped a disc in my back and im stil having physio for it but since may i gained two stone due to lack off movement aswell as my love for food x
but it made me realise how bad i had got and tht i had to do something now as i turned 36 in sept.
i have an 11 yr old son who is my life but since gaining the weight im to embarresed to go out or do anything with him x
i started the diet two weeks ago and lost 12 in my first week and i weigh in again tomorrow x
and i see on here everyone being so positive but im scared as the amount i want to lose is so over whelming to me and even though i have been very good on the diet and lost to me a huge amount of weight at the moment i feel like i will be on this diet forever x
i think once i start to see it in my body then i will cheer up abit, i just want to live again instead off hiding away x
i really hope i have not depressed anyone lol thought i would be as honest as i could

Well done, that's really good result.you will be there...Carry on hun

thank you guys x
it was weigh in day today and i lost 3lb this week yey so there is a stone gone x

well done!!!Great reasult:D

well that will teach me to be so cocky, i fell off the diet wgon with a thud on friday and i ate alot x i ate sat too x its because we were evited about a month ago due to my landlord selling up so i moved into a friends to give me time to try and find somewhere else to live x the problem is over the last few weeks iv realised that getting a house in near on impossible (due to amount off deposit) and so a flat it has to be x the thing is we have a 5 yr old boxer who is very much a part off our family and we now have to rehome him x i had a total breakdown about it and ate my way through the pain as i usually do x i seem to have composed myself today and have started the diet again x i love my dog but i have to start loving myself to x so forward i trudge and i will do my best to not let lifes obstcals get in my way x
i have not weighed myself as i dont want to be to disheartend but will just weigh in on wed as usual expecting a gain and just go from there x

Sorry to hear that hun!!! But don't let anything come in ur slimming way.I totally understand ur situation cause we have two dogs...yorkie &rotti and they are my babies.Sometime it's hard to balance the situation.Please stay strong and positive.if u need any help let me know.

thank you harry , the pain i feel for having to rehome his is like losing him. i think if you dont have dogs you would not know the pain he really is my baby x its breaking my heart x
if i let myself go then im only a fool to myself as i dont want to wallow in self pity x i will stay strong and on the diet x thank you harry its nice to know someone who understands how hard this really is x

omg i fell off the band wagon again and there was no reason for it x i did the whole day yesterday but then could not sleep sohad a sandwich wtf x then this morning i woke up had my ms and at lunch had a sausage roll im so annoyed with myself as there was no thought to it i just did it x well now im on full aleart and i will still have my two other ms and not cheat again x wish me luck guys i need it x

Good Luck, You can do it...

Back