My Diary...

Hey mate .. 5 lbs already well done! Are u busy the weekend? As I find that helps me to stay on track .

Speak soon x

hi leeds

hope you are well. it's been 2 weeks :) hows things?

hi, me again. does anyone remember me? I've had a few months away trying to sort my life out. left work, spending time at home and ready to get rid of the last stone. only its 1.5 stone to goal now. its day 4 for me on a very rocky week. but i am holding on and logging on to minis today has reminded me how important it is to come on this forum and how much it keeps me going. hope all my friends are well and at goal. I've just got back from an AI holiday so trying to shed the 8bs i gained whilst away. its 20lbs to goal for me (or there abouts) - isnt it always! wish me luck. believe me, I NEED IT.

hi leeds, great to see you back! hows work and life in general?

kes! lovely to hear from you. i left work and am trying to adjust to being at home full time. my moods can be up and down sometimes, and back on cd after my hols. however, this week has not been good. been averaging 2 shakes a day with a tiny lunch and have seen v little weight loss. got to keep at it though as i know once i get in the zone i'll be ok. hows the wedding prep? are you on cd or SW?

helllllloooooooo leeds! nice to hear from you. :)

hello!!!! shanny and nikki how are you girls. well, my first week weigh in was not good at all. lost 4lbs which is pants. i was doing it totally half heartedly and eating in the evenings. going to try MUCH harder this week.....

how's it going. i'm still struggling to lose what i put on in may when we went on hols! argh! just finding it hard. it's easier to just on ss than do 810.

hello all. I'm back, I really needed a break from cd and everything to do with dieting. needless to say i have gained some, but not all, of my weight. I am on day 2 and didnt want to post until I got over the worst of day 1 and 2. I gave up altogether for a while as I was doing it totally halfheartedly and needed to go away and sort my life out before I came back, and i didnt want to have any false starts this time. I have left work now and have to say the stress levels have come down. I still feel low but I can handle this now and my work situation was contributing massivley to my depression. so, am on a much more even keel and ready to finish my journey which is started in jan 2010. I just hope this time i get to goal. 20lbs doesnt seem a lot but to me it seems insurmountable. If anyone can find the time to support me that would be so wonderful. I am posting again so that I can keep motivated and have somewhere to come when my visions of food become overwhelming! so, day 2 and all kind of ok so far. no mood swings so far and already feeling energetic. not having a weigh in until about day 11 as its my TOM and i dont lose when I am due to have TOM. how are you all doing???

so, havent had any major losses yet but TOM has started and am hoping to lose some more pounds by weigh in on saturday. bit sad that there were no responses to my earlier post but am sure its been a busy time for all.

I'm replying now Leeds! I did read your post, but I have a habit of reading posts on my mobile app and writing replies is a nightmare. So I'm a bit slack and tend to only reply when I am on my laptop.

So pleased to hear that your whole work/stress situation is getting better. Sometimes we have to just look at situations and decide whether it is really all worth it?

I've had times where I have been so stressed and anxious and paranoid that I have decided that actually it is ridiculous that I continue to put myself in that situation and hurt myself. I worry too much about what pther people think and should worry more about my own sanity!

Don't be disheartened by the scales, we all retain when we've got our TOTM. Be proud of yourself for being proactive. My scales haen't moved for 2 weeks :(

wow kez! its lovely to hear from you! are you back on cd? hows the wedding planning going, it cant be long now can it?

I'm going to go find your diary to update myself. yes, you are right, for now i'm not too bothered with slow losses as I am just so glad to be back on cd and in the zone.

hi leeds

just back from lovely rhodes and trying to catch up with all my jobs which is a nightmare.

Hey leeds, im on exante at the mo. Mainly for cost reasons, using up my left over cd as well. The wedding is July next year, we put it off for a year. Means Ive got 43 weeks left to lose weight. Though my weight loss is painfully slow at the mo.

hi kez, i know what you mean. my losses are painfully slow. its day 9 for me and only 6lb down. am hoping to get at least a 7lb loss when i weigh at day 11. however, i cannot believe how much being back on cd and in control of weight has affected my mood. i wake up feeling great, have a good nights sleep and have been really upbeat this week. so glad for that alone. the losses will follow hopefully. my danger time is when i make the kids tea. i dont think there has been a day when i have not picked at their food and i think that explains my low losses. however, i cant beat myself up about it otherwise it will be an all out meal, instead i just have some water and carry on. thankfully the rest of the day i am kinda ok.

nikki - rhodes sounds fab. i am so sick of holidays at the moment. if i'm not shopping for them (buying my summer clothes/hubby clothes/kids stuff/suncream etc) I am washing and ironing and unpacking and putting the suitcases away. its more of a pain when the kids are young. I've decided to staycation next year as I really found our holiday this year one big headache.

anyway, i've gone on too long. back to my final shake of the day. wish me luck friends.

the hols were amazing though. kids club for emily, creche for dude and some relaxation time for me. hubby had a good time as he's not spent much time with matthew since he was born. he's 2 years and 5 months old. he's potty training himself at the min. stripping off peeing and then going 'tadarrrrr!' it wears off when he does it every 2 seconds and at least 10 to 15 times in a row!

i havent been on here much. ironic really as I had much for time when i was working mum. now i'm a stay at home mum i never get the time for this kinda stuff. so it took most of sept to sort myself out cd wise and thank god i managed to shift a stone in time for my AI hol to turkey. just got back, it was unplanned but lovely although it did throw a HUGE spanner in the cd schedule. i came back 12lbs heavier! yes, after a week, can you believe it???!! however its near TOM and I got back on cd as best as i could (the first day was bad as i developed the migraine from hell) and I am now about 8-9lbs down already and confident of losing the last few pesky holiday pounds. I feel in a good place with cd at the moment. i think moving from hot shakes to tetras has really helped me and i have upped the water. anyway, just hoping i can lose my 20lbs for xmas now.....

i have the 22.5lbs to loose but it's not coming off quick. it's really really slow. 1 to 2lbs a week. :eek: am going to try upping my exercise for a month then lower my exercise during december and see. i'm thinking of dropping 810 again and doing ss+ for a few weeks. i just want it off and it isn't coming off.

this week i've.....

tuesday - taught zumba
thursday - ran 3 miles, taught zumba
saturday - did zumba

going to try upping my exercise next week to:-
tuesday - body combat, zumba, zumba gold, zumba
thursday - zumba, body pump, zumba
friday - running
sat or sunday - running

Hello all. It's been a while. Haven't gained but haven't lost. Depression is manageable now and for the first time in many years I feel ok. Trying to do a one month cd detox just to get back into everything. Ready for it but dreading the headaches!! Wish me luck. Hope some of my old friends are still around. And new ones would be nice too!!

Back