My Diary...

just wondering how you are.

Hiya Leeds, also just popping by to say hi. Hope you're ok. Hugs. x

hi everyone. havent been on plan, and calorie counting is hard going! there is food everywhere!!! its horrendous. i just dont get why people go crazy in december with food. so i have gained a few pounds (the same ones i lost a few weeks ago) and back on shakes today but dont know if i will last! feeling pretty low and when i feel low i find it hard to ss. but i will keep trying, as long as i dont gain and keep within my target i'll be ok. right?????

work is still crap and gonna spend the xmas hols deciding if i should actuallu give up and stay home for a few years. hope you are all well. cant believe i started last jan after having my baby and nearly one year later i am still on the cd roundabout! that was never part of the plan, oh well. lets see what happens in 2011.

hi everyone. havent been on plan, and calorie counting is hard going! there is food everywhere!!! its horrendous. i just dont get why people go crazy in december with food. so i have gained a few pounds (the same ones i lost a few weeks ago) and back on shakes today but dont know if i will last! feeling pretty low and when i feel low i find it hard to ss. but i will keep trying, as long as i dont gain and keep within my target i'll be ok. right?????

work is still crap and gonna spend the xmas hols deciding if i should actuallu give up and stay home for a few years. hope you are all well. cant believe i started last jan after having my baby and nearly one year later i am still on the cd roundabout! that was never part of the plan, oh well. lets see what happens in 2011.
Morning leeds you and me both about being still ON cd since last year.!
but hands on heart im getting back to target by Febuary and will not be returning back, its just not right or healthy being on this vlcd for so long. I am day 1 again today i also feel bad guilty being up and down with the diet. But im forgetting about food for a while.
i will do it even if christmas is a few days away.

big huggies give today a good bang ,bang ,bang u can do this hunnie xx

hello everyone. yesterday was fun. cooked all day then sat down to eat at 3pm, was delish but so manic. ate leftovers at 8pm and finished off with cake and LOADS of cream. had a giggle before bed as i weighed and the scales showed i had gained 1 STONE!! amazing, but to be expected after 2 xmas dinners. oh well, weighed today and 7lbs of that vanished overnight. had a shake for brekkie as really felt bloated from days of xmas over eating. having a mushroom omelette for tea. trying to lose of these horrible pounds before the next buildup to new year! hope you all had a top xmas and enjoying today.

Hi Leeds

Have been thinking about you, sorry for not being around I have yet another virus and have been ill all over Christmas. I too feel massive and bloated. Agree with you hun I don't want to be doing this another year :eek::eek: let me know how you are and how things are? take care and here's to us for 2011 xx

hi, ive been ok. up and down but the good news is i am having more up days than down days now. just looking forward to 2011 and hope it brings me happiness and luck.

started cd on sunday but not on it at the moment. its just so hard, had loads of people over today and so calorie counted. im just not in the right frame of mind, there seems to be an event every day. tomorrow i have a big family evening formal party and then on thursday i have a 18th birthday do. just hoping i can get back to ss 100% on sunday once 2011 kicks in. am controlling the urge to eat loads though so i suppose i'm not doing too bad. its scary though when i do eat a lot as the scales report shocking gains, but if i am feeling positive i remind myself that one or two weeks ss 100% will soon get rid of the gain. ive also been thinking of coming off cd, as it has made me a bit paranoid about food. even during xmas and boxing day every morsel that passed my lips made me feel guilty and bad. however, i know i need to get to goal and then work up the plans and then QUIT cd for good. ive been on it a year come january and i think my body is rebelling and my mind is refusing to be manipulated any more. I cant do cd this week, i have accepted that, but come jan and I will be going for goal with a vengeance. dreading reporting my gain but am going to be honest and spit it out. am also going to start my nell mcandrew (killer) dvd's.

sarah and shanny - hope you are both well and enjoying this time?

phew.. your back :) glad your having better day's hun. As for me I am ready to crawl under a rock :cry: I've still not had my Christmas pressies yet :eek: I went to Bristol Christmas morning and was back by boxing day as I feel so poorly. As for CD I've done some damage I just need to get my bum in gear x

Heey sweetie just passing to say hi.!! im up and down too god can u believe saturday will be 1st jan 2011.

leeds we need to work hard hun as we have both been up and down on this wagon for to dam long. lol

love shanny x

hi leeds

i've had quite a few days off since 20th. back on it today. it's really really hard though. feel hard done by cause i've got used to have nibbles of things. wish my weigh in was a week later as i'd have a full 2 weeks off plan. mind it's forcing me to get back to it as i'm refusing to show a gain my first weigh in back. i think i'll need a good 5 days back at it too! :)

Sarah - really hope you get better. As if you haven't enough on your plate already!!

As for me, well I've been eating as if there's no tomorrow. All my faces have been crammed in aswell as the water cat least that's one good habit I have retained. Am lying here on my bed like a beached whale. Bloated, full and unhappy. Urghhhhh. The worst thing is the sluggishness. Feeling lethargic after eating. And every Sunday I restart and suffer through the day with headache and sickness and vow never to restart again.

However. This Sunday is different. It's the first Sunday of the new year and there is no going back!! Seeya Sunday peeps.

so its new years eve. time for reflection. good thing is i am finishing the year nearly two stone less that i started. i started on cd in Jan 2010 and come Jan 2011 I will still be here. but hey, i managed to lose and keep most of it off and will see in 2011 vowing to get to goal.

feeling very introspective today. feeling low, and reflective. glad 2010 is over, it wasnt good. but i had the most fantastic time with my kids and hubby, two great holidays, many many laughs with family, many hands of support reaching out for me, many ears listening to my woes, and many many words of comfort. a lot of those words came from my friends here, and i thank you from the bottom of my heart.

my wish for 2011 is simple, to get to goal and be happy surrounded by my most wonderful family and mini friends. happy new year friends!

as promised dear diary i am here, reporting for duty.

another sunday, another restart. only this time its different, its the first sunday of a new year. the past is the past and today is a new start. a fresh start to get to goal. do you know something? it even feels different. i didnt have any angst when i woke up and started drinking my water, i didnt wince or dread the shake, i managed to drink it all, and i know the dreaded headache is looming large with nausea but i am prepared. I cant believe it myself but i am feeling optimistic. I have gained massively in december, and am now 2 stone from my ideal goal, and one and hald stone from my realistic goal. I am gald i kept in touch with minis during my break as it means I can come back without feeling like i am re-entering the ring.

anyway, hope i last 100% today and the rest of this week. I have a really really hectic and traumatic Jan ahead of me with loads of meetings and some exams thrown in, and a HR meeting re my problems at work so I hope I can get through it all without feeling too despondent! I have joined the Jan challenge and aim to lose 10lbs. again, a conservative estimate. Feeling upbeat and optimistic, what better way to start the year??

ok, its day three. i have made it this far, with some small nibbles, not enough water and the gross shakes. feeling a bit crappy at the moment, but think thats cos i have to go to work tomorrow. just hope my down days do not come back once i am back at work. wish me luck! urggghhhhh!

Hi Leeds, I just read the last few entries of your thread, I hope things get better for you- I've spent the last few months feeling really low about work and it's been a mixture of things. I've also gained a lot if the weight I lost previously probably due to comfort eating, I've just done my 2nd day on the shakes and now starting to feel headachey, but hang in there mate!!

Stay focused on your goals and as you start achieving them- for example staying 100% on SS for today or the rest of the week- you will prove to yourself how amazing and strong and confident you are.

Good luck!! x

Chandy thank you for your lvely message. I've come to my diary as was feeling crappy about first day back at work. Hate the thought of it. But have had my two shakes and water to gear me up. Just hope I don't come home and dive into food as work is deffo one of my triggers. But am trying to think positive thoughts: I enjoy working, I like being financially independent, I only work part time with great holidays and good pay, I only do it for my pay packet which pays for our hols, I CAN beat this low feeling.

Wish me luck candy and I hope your work issues get better. Are you still working? Do you have any survival tips for me?

Hey hun , well done for getting back on track , I restarted sunday so feel your pain !!! I was 100 % till yesterday and i started a new job on the night shift so had a 810 meal and also an extra bar , but the scales still show another 1lb loss so not done too much damage :)
You sure sound positive about it this time , new year new determination :) are you in ketosis yet ?? I wasnt this morning but the etxra bar wont have helped .. hope to be there soon :)

Good luck with the rest of the week and hope you manage to get some work issues sorted :)

Hi Leeds, just wanted to catch up on how you're doing. I also restarted on Monday, so am still on my way back to ketosis. You definitely sound more positive, so I'm really pleased for you. There are lots of restarters on here too. Look forward to catch up soon. Have a great day. :)

hi everyone, well i think i'm in ketosis. usually i get there quickly but this week i have been headachey and moody all week. checked this morning and have only lost 5lbs so am a bit disappointed but persevering. feel in the zone after many months of up and down. the good news is that i came home from work, really stressed, really upset but had my shake and water and went to bed. baby was up ALL NIGHT so not doing good today but have had shake and water before i got to work. I am hoping that when I weigh in on sat (my weigh day) I will have lost at least 7lbs as thats what I usually lose in first weeks. I was hoping I would lose more this time as i have eaten loads of carby crap in the xmas break but looks like it will be about 5-6lbs.

am really pleased i have reached my first goal of getting through week 1 100% ish and now just need to focus for the next 2 weeks. Next week I have three really important and stressful days coming up and although i had planned to eat what I want I have now decided to carry on with ss. I dont want stress to be a trigger anymore and there is no reason other than comfort why I need to eat on these days. the week after I have a very very stressful week and again I will be sticking to it 100%. wish me luck. Really the last week in Jan is when I will be able to breath a sigh of relief stress wise. good luck for today girls. xxx

Back