My Diary

Well done KB!

Morning all, how's it going? All well here, just trying to get organised to pack for tomorrow! I'm still doing well with the food and feeling well. I'm going to take my tablets today and then stop them until I come back on Sunday, just in case. I think I should be motivated enough to keep on the straight and narrow food-wise for the weekend but can't say the same about the alcohol! I'm sure a couple of nights won't kill me though, and I'm a vodka drinker so that's about as low as it gets. Noir, of course we can keep an eye on each other, the more eyes I have on me the better, I'll have nowhere to hide. Hope to post tomorrow before I go away but if not I'll be back on Sunday.

KB x

Hope you have a good time KB :)

Hi all,

Well I'm back from my long weekend away and it didn't go too badly at all. I was really good with my food but not so good with the alcohol. I am expecting maybe 1 or 2 pounds on but won't weigh myself till tomorrow, I'm depressed enough as it is. Today I am right back on track, back on the pills and back to the diet, this is amazing for me because normally when I fall off the wagon, even a little, it takes me a week or more to pick myself back up. Thankfully not this time and fingers crossed tomorrow won't be too scary. No exercise for me for the next few days as I hurt my back (too much standing around, about the worst thing for my back) but I hope to be back to it in a day or 2. I hope you are all well and happily shedding the pounds,

KB x

Glad you had a good time KB :). I think you need a break every now and then anyway in a diet

OK I eventually plucked up all my courage and weighed myself yesterday and I put on 2 pounds over the weekend, all alcohol related! I am now back on the wagon and plan to have that off again by the end of the week, then under 15 stone by the end of next week, it's been a while since I saw a 14 on my scales. To that end I am now off to do my Biggest Loser and Wii Fit, have a great day!

KB x

My diet plan isn't going too badly now, in fact very well indeed. I am stuck in a rut of meals but that suits me so that's ok. I'm feeling very positive about the fact that a gain of a couple of pounds hasn't made me fall off the wagon big-style, that is what would have happened in the past. As I have just been telling my husband, I am being very selfish at the moment, instead of cleaning the house or cooking I am exercising and surfing the net for diet inspiration and he and the children are just going to have to get used to it for a while! They will reap the benefits as much as I will once the weight decreases. Hope you are all well today, I will weight myself in the morning to see if I have managed to lose the extra 2 pounds, then onwards and upwards! (or should that be downwards?)

KB x

Hi Kes, I'm heading from Northern Ireland to Cheshire Thursday to Sunday. Can I ask, how are you using The Biggest Loser? Are you doing the exercises they suggest for you or are you doing your own thing?

sorry for the late reply.....
yes i try and do the exercises that they set out for me.. (although some are Way too hard... but ill get there) and if they dont schedule a workout on a day that i can do, then i try and do the workout they set for the days i cant... (if that makes any sense!!)

well done on not letting things get to you and plodding along with your weight loss...
you are doing brilliantly... :) Keep that chin up!

Thanks for the reply, Kes. That is how I am doing The Biggest Loser too, along with some Wii Fit step, jogging and boxing. So far so good, and I did really well at the weigh-in so they have upped the intensity of the workouts, not sure how that's going to go, wasn't too bad today I hope I can still move tomorrow.

Feeling very sore this past few days after my Biggest Loser stint on Thursday, I didn't manage to fit it in yesterday so I have stiffened up a bit, will try to do some later today. I had a bit of a wobbly day yesterday, just lost my focus a bit, I was disappointed not to lose the extra 2 pounds I had put on last weekend, I only managed 1 off so that threw me a bit but I'm back on track today. Having said that, what I ate yesterday was so minor compared to the binges I used to have! When I think about it all I had that I shouldn't have had was 4 hash browns I had made for the kids, a slice of cheese and a packet of crisps. Not too bad all things considered and no side effects so far but watch this space...Anyway I have it all back together again, got a few compliments when I went out this morning which always helps so I need to get the head back down now and keep at it. Starting with some exercise in the next 5 minutes.

KB x

Hello kitty Bling!

Just ready through your dairy! I had to laugh when I read about the house work etc suffering! I must admit ive been on minis since may and my house has been a mess since! my fella has had to fend for himself over since hehe its all good tho!

Well done on loosing the 12lbs so far! I too have a problem with alcoholic calories (no not alcohol problem:D:D)

Hope u have had a fab weekend and your body has loosend up

love katie
xxx

well done on the loss kitty! x

Morning all, I hope you had a good weekend. I had a fine weekend although I didn't really feel I was on top of my eating/exercising if you know what I mean. I did it all but felt that it was a struggle the whole time and I did nibble at a few things I shouldn't have.
This morning, however, all has changed and I'm firing on all cylinders. Walked the boys to school this morning and walked home again (about a mile all in) then walked back into the High Street and got all the ingredients for the mushy pea curry (thank you, Katie) so I'm going to make that for the whole family tonight and see how it goes. I'm about to do my biggest loser and maybe wii fit too, feeling very motivated! I have a manic couple of days ahead of me with one thing and another so hopefully won't have enough time to over-eat or pick out of boredom. I have also changed my weigh-in day to Friday so that I'm not too depressed if things don't go well tomorrow!
Have a great day everyone, and thank you for all your support,

KB x

hey hun hope u r well!

did your family like the curry!

love katie
xxxx

yes we want to know about the curry....
i must get this recipie and try it... everyone seems to be giving it a go... (although if the recipie that i got of katie for some pudding thing to go by i dont know if i will be giving that a go..)

glad you are feeling good again... send some of that my way!!!

omg didnt u lke it?? me an abby love it!

the pea curry is yum yum yum!

OK Katie, just to put you straight, we LOVED the curry here so thank you so much for that. I wasn't sure about the texture of the quorn but nobody else noticed, I hadn't told them it wasn't chicken. My youngest did nearly pass out when I told him he'd eaten mushy peas but he soon got over it. I made enough to freeze a few portions so I hope it freezes ok and that will keep me on the straight and narrow for another few days. Kes, is the dessert thing the jelly and yogurt one? I made it without the egg white cos I didn't have any at the time but it did divide the family, hubby and eldest hated it, youngest and I loved it so maybe it's a marmite thing!
Will do diary properly later when I get a chance, till then have a great day,

KB x

Back