My Diary

Have to report a STS this week :confused: Had a good week although the weekend hadn't been good so I'm hoping that the scales will show it next week. I have another family party this weekend and another one the next weekend :eek: Going to have to be really restrained.

KB x

Damn those weekends KB! I really had my fingers crossed that you'd get rid of that last squatter this week...ah well, you will have to amaze us with a fantastic weight loss next week instead ;)
I don't know the meaning of the word restraint, so I guess I'm just lucky that I don't have as many parties to go to as you!
Have a great weekend
xx

I hate STSs nearly as much as I hate gains :(

Oh me too, PK!! Another weekend over and it started well, didn't finish well though. My Mum had a party at her house yesterday as one of my many siblings was home for the weekend. I was quite good with my food initially, it was a buffet so I was able to choose, had a wee bit of everything but not too much. The dessert arrived which was fine, I'm not a huge fan of desserts so thought I was safe enough until the Eton mess was produced, my absolute favourite and I had 2 bowls! My body obviously just can't handle fat any more and I was very ill in the middle of the night, not Xenical ill, just ill so that will teach me. Maybe. Back on track yet again today and fingers crossed the damage won't be too severe. Why can't I get control of my weekends??!!
Hope you are all well,

KB x

hello pudding!

Im back! woooop Have ya missed me???

xxxxxxx

Evening all. I have well and truly toppled off the wagon yet again this weekend. I'm so fed up with this, I've worked out that I have lost no weight at all over the summer, just been putting it on, taking it off etc etc. My boys go back to school next week so I have no more excuses. I'm going to weigh myself in the morning to find out the damage and then it's full steam ahead until Christmas, I plan to be at goal by then, don't think that's too much to ask. Weigh day will change to Wednesday in the hope that I can limit the weekend damage a bit better. New ticker will be made just for these 2 stone and that's the plan. Wish me luck!!

KB x

Good luck KB - dare I ask what the damage was?
It's nice to have another Wednesday weigher :) it definitely does help to have those few extra days to limit the damage of a bad weekend.

It looks like we're in a similar boat at the moment - I'm also sick of losing and re-gaining the same few pounds week after week, so maybe we can kick each others arses a bit and get this job done!

Hope you're well, and that the weigh-in wasn't too traumatic!
x

Thanks, Alex. The weigh in showed a 6 pound gain over 2 weeks (aren't we very talented in that department?) I'm now back to it big style, tickers have been adjusted and I WILL be at goal by Christmas. Very do-able and how good will it be to have a slim Christmas? Not sure I've ever had one of those...
Food diary so far goes like this.

B None (didn't get out of bed till about half ten, this will have to stop once the boys go back to school! No point in breakfast at that time so just had coffee, bad I know)

L Wholmeal pitta with Laughing Cow triangle, ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, tiny bit LF coleslaw.
Packet of Tesco baked crisps
Tesco light choices cranberry and blackcurrant cereal bar

Tonight I'll have a WW meal since they are on offer in Tescos at the moment. I'm heading over to My Fitness Pal to feed all that in shortly, lunch was a bit large so need to see if I can continue like that when I have breakfast or not. I'm hoping to start a 30 day challenge today too on the Wii "Active" to keep me motivated.
Alex, WE CAN DO THIS!!! Help me!!

KB x

WE CAN DO THIS
i also want to be at goal before christmas
and ive got 38lbs
which is a big ask!!
but i hope i can do it.....

im having a weight watchers meal tonight too.... which one you gonna have..
im having chilli with wedges.
and maybe a side salad.. depending on how hungry i am

Kes, we can both do it, just think how good it's going to feel! But we only have 17 weeks, for me that is 1.88 pounds a week consistently which will be difficult for me. (It's "consistently" I have an issue with) That still leaves me at the upper end of goal so I can rethink once I get there.
My WW meal tonight, not sure because my freezer is stuffed with them at the moment. My favourite by miles is the chicken hot-pot but I also like the beef hot pot and the shepherds pie, although not as keen on it since they changed the recipe and put mint in it. Also side salad for me or a mini pitta if I'm really hungry.
Come on!! Lets get this done!

KB x

my goal is 140. which means i have to lost an agerage of 2.35 (i think) a week... hmmmm this is so not gonna happen. BUT WE CAN TRY

I've just worked out mine - and I'd have to lose 2.64lbs each week, which is not going to happen, so I'm not going to set myself up for failure.
25lbs would be 1.5lbs each week, which seems more do-able for me, so I might go for that. Maybe I'll even get myself a little ticker :)
I think we all need to keep each other going - we've let things slip but it's time to get motivated again!
A x

A good day all round. Food is well under control and I did day 1 of a 30 day challenge on the Wii "Active" (149 calories) and then left slightly early to collect no2 son from football and went the long way so that was a 20 minute brisk walk. Well pleased with all that, day 1 of my Christmas challenge-done!

KB x

Well done love....
You can do it... no excuses!

Good luck girlies!!! :)

I shall I shall I shall

Just need to think about what my goal should be :D

Still going well for me this week and I have managed not to weigh myself since Wednesday, pretty good going even if I say so myself. I can hardly move my muscles are so sore from "Active" but that's all to the good too. I had a couple of glasses of wine last night while I sewed on what felt like about 6 million name tapes for the kids going back to school, I needed something to keep me sane! One goes back on Tuesday and the other on Thursday:cry:
Mr V will visit tonight, it is Friday after all, and I'll have half a bag of M&S reduced fat crisps as a treat and hopefully that will do me. I have another party tomorrow night (they've all come at once :eek:) but I hope to stay well and truly on the wagon if I can.
Have a great bank holiday weekend!

KB x

Back