My Diary

Another good day today, have done my "Active" although it nearly killed me and food is all good. TOTM for me though so I am craving sweet things, not necessarily chocolate, just something sweet. Have managed to resist so far. I'll try to get a walk tonight but my walking partner has found more exciting things to do the past few nights. (More exciting than walking! Can you believe it!) Still fingers crossed for a good loss. Also my talented and beautiful children both got distinctions in their music exams, Grade 4 violin for the 12 year old and grade 1 piano for the 8 year old so very proud!
May have to host a family party on Sunday for my nephew's 3rd birthday which could be challenging food-wise but on the upside 2 of my siblings and their partners are away so I'll only be catering for about 12 in total. Small compared to usual numbers.
Have a great day everyone!

KB x

Wooop! Well done on the fab food day! And the exercise!

Lovely to see you back fighting the good fight!

xxxxxxx

2 off today so still heading in the right direction. Still haven't go rid of all the holiday stuff yet though!
Have a great day,

KB x

well done on the 2lbs off!!!
id be well chuffed with a 2lbs loss....
but thems the past, and i cant seem to get back to those... good old pound here and a pound there... :)

Well done on the 2lbs :) getting there!!

Kes, it's only coming off quickly cos I put so much on on my hols in the first place! Pound here and a pound there is still all in the right direction.
Thanks, PK, doing my best but it's the weekend and that's never good for my weight loss...

Morning all, happy Sunday. Having my usual weekend wander off plan, was just wondering how much weight I would have lost if I could hold it together at the weekend as well as during the week. Probably be at goal by now but where's the fun in that? I haven't had anything so far today as my husband has eaten everything in the house that I might like. Started wanting toast, discovered he'd eaten all the marmalade, he told me to have jam which I don't like, but he does, he could have had it and left the marmalade for me! Then I thought I'd have fruit and fibre but he'd eaten it all, leaving Shreddies and Weetabix which I don't like but HE DOES! He told me he'd left the bran flakes for me (how thoughtful) Turned out it was the end of the box and it was bran dust, not bran flakes. So I'm hungry and grumpy and he is well fed. I'll have to wait for lunch, unless he's eaten all that too by the time I get to the fridge. Anyway, I could have lost the plot and eaten all round me but I didn't. Too much of that went on yesterday... Back to it today and for the rest of the week. Have a great day,

KB x

Awww *hugs* Kitty. Men eh? Can't live with them can't legally kill them and hide their bodies ;)

OMG, how long has it been since I dropped in on your diary?....I've been a crap MiniMin (if that's the right word!) just lately :eek:
Glad to see that you've been (mostly) back on track KB...the holiday weight will be gone in no time, especially if we cancel all weekends and visits from Mr V in the next few weeks!
My weekend has been very off-plan, so you're in good company here...I drank like a fish and yesterday I ate a fajita meal that was supposed to be for two people! Ah well, back to the grindstone today...

Hope you managed to get through yesterday without killing your nearest and dearest. You have my complete sympathy there...I do not cope well at all with 'food-related disappointments'...which is a phrase I read on a blog that really resonated with me....I can be really grouchy when I look forward to eating something really nice (and usually unhealthy) and then realise that I can't have it for whatever reason...

Hope you're well - have a good week!!
xx

Cancel Mr V, Alex? What planet are you on??:eek::eek: Might as well cancel breathing...
All well here so far this week, food is in a good place although I have got into the habit due to circumstance beyond my control (see previous food-stealing posts) of not having breakfast and now even though I have all the food here I haven't been eating it. Don't really want it. It doesn't help that we have to be up early all week and out the door before 9 as No2 son is playing rugby every day so it's easier to go without and so far I haven't missed it. I make up for it later in the day!
Hope you are all having a good week,

KB x

Weigh day today, 3 off this week which is great, just 1 of those cheeky squatters to go, he'll be away by next week despite the party tomorrow night...

KB x

Weigh day today, 3 off this week which is great, just 1 of those cheeky squatters to go, he'll be away by next week despite the party tomorrow night...

Wow KB - 3lbs? that's brilliant...I haven't had a loss like that in a LONG time. Just shows that a bit (or a lot) of hard work does pay off...
As you said, that one cheeky squatter will be gone in no time :D

*note to self - must get arse into gear

Wow KB - 3lbs? that's brilliant...I haven't had a loss like that in a LONG time. Just shows that a bit (or a lot) of hard work does pay off...
As you said, that one cheeky squatter will be gone in no time :D

*note to self - must get arse into gear

It was 4 pounds during the week:sigh: That's what I get for scale hopping. Look at your ticker, another half pound and you'll be over half way!

KB x

Look at your ticker, another half pound and you'll be over half way!
I know..and I can't wait! Don't think it'll be this week though. After barely eating anything at the beginning of the week, I haven't stopped since Thursday! Just been out for a full English and had to undo my trousers because I was so full!
Hope you're having a good weekend
xx

KB how good is it having an 'overweight' bmi and not an 'obese' one? i want oooooooooone, gimme!!!!! well done on your 3lbs off :D xx

I do the scale hopping too KB can be very frustrating and it all seem to back on just in time for weigh in day! OTOh i think it would be really annoying if I just left it to once a week because I wouldn't be seeing myself going anywhere (sometimes)

Well done on the 3 -4 lbs though! :D

I had my usual hideously awful weekend, with a poker night here on Saturday night and a birthday party yesterday. I wasn't too bad on Saturday, everyone else sent out for pizza but I didn't have anything. I did nibble a lot though on crisps and nuts etc. Then yesterday was my 3 year old nephew's party and I ate before I went with all good intentions of being good and really I wasn't too bad until they produced those little rolls M&S do you know the ones that are bacon wrapped around cheese? I think I must have eaten about 2 packs, they are my favourite thing in the world. Anyway I'm back to it now and hoping the scales will be kind later in the week. Some hope, note I haven't mentioned the alcohol...
Hope you're all having a good week,

KB x

No bevvys??? R u mad?? rofl!

miss my nutter PIC

xxxxxxx

Me and no bevvy's don't go together in the same sentence, was worse this weekend as I was drinking wine (as well as Mr V visiting) which I don't normally do. Never mind, I keep trying and that's the main thing. Thanks for dropping by, hope you're ok, it's quiet around here without you but I know you have so much going on.

KB x

the wine is the one with all the calories in it.

Back