My Diary

Oh dear that doesn't sound good :(

wasssup??

Chill woman! positive vibes:vibes:

All of the above *hangs head in shame* All it took was for OH to take No1 son away for the night and all hell let loose here. Why do I do this?

dont worry kb! "Start BMI: 34.2
Current BMI: 28.9" look how far youve come! a little slip up every now and again is natural. (im one to talk, i was just as bad earlier!)

I hope every thing is ok,and you are not beating yourself up too much.
Remember everyone has slip ups. I've had one big one this week. And back to what I was when got off holiday.. woops.. Dr isn'tgoing to like me today... but I start my new journey today. And I will do it....

And so can you. Do a little more exercise. GO a different way back that is longer on the school run.

GOod luck and I hope Wednesday isn't too bad

dont worry ive got a dr weigh in today. and i am totally going to get a wrist slapping!

Back from the nurse and she's happy enough even though I've only lost a couple of pounds in 2 months! She is the one who said to me "But it's been the summer, the boys have been off school, you've been away" etc and I got another 2 months worth of tablets. She did suggest thinking about making these my last batch as I'm going to have to cope without them some time but I need to see how the weight loss goes for the next few weeks before I think about that. So, I've picked myself up from the weekend, dreading Wednesday but I'm just going to have to get on with it. Have a great day everyone!

KB x

Awww *hugs* we all fall off the bandwagon -if we didn't we wouldn't need to be on xenical!

Just gotta keep picking yourself up. I think we all knew that it wouldn't be easy (although god don't I wish it was! :p)

I had a similar conversation with my nurse last week...first she started off by reassuring me that she's happy as long as I'm losing, but then she started saying that I need to think about what happens when they take me off the Xenical.
I think our surgery doesn't like you being on them for more than a year without a break, so I might only have about four months to go :eek:
I know I can do it without the Xenical (my battles are mainly psychological) but last time they took me off them I reacted badly because I felt so unsupported, and ended up off the rails for months!

This time, I think it'll be very different because of all the fantastic support we all have from each other here, and the fact that my head is in a better place with it all these days...

As we know, the Xenical is just a helping hand, and we can do this with or without its help :D
BUT - and it's a big but....NOBODY is allowed to leave this forum, even when we're not taking the Xenical anymore!!! I'd miss you all too much!

xx

i cant speak for everyone, but i know im not going anywhere!!

Nah I haven't been taking them for a couple of months now :D

Hello treacle!

Hope u had a good weekend!

I am sooo mad with my self! Grrr I forgot to take my tabs today lol rarrrggggh!

Im sure the weekend didnt tipp you over too much! Look at last week when you had the big meal?

Lotsa love

xxx

This weekend was in a whole other league, Katie, like the olden days of bingeing. I'm guessing at about 2-3 pounds on at least. Time will tell. I also have a VERY posh do to go to this weekend and have no clue what I'm going to wear yet. That's not helping the mood.

KB x

Better day today mood wise, it has taken me until today to lift myself after the weekend. I'm trying not to think about tomorrow but will just have to take whatever is handed to me and "wipe my bill and fly up" as my Mother would say. No idea where that comes from.
On the upside, I'm pretty close to deciding what to wear on Saturday night, have narrowed it down to 2 options so I'm glad about that. Have a great day everyone,

KB x

You're always out at do's n wot not! :D

Back