My Diary

No, Alex, not doing better than you. Off the rails here too for no good reason (well TOTM but...) Hoping for a STS this week but in my dreams I'm afraid. Good luck to the 2 of us for Wednesday, seems we'll need it.

KB x

My STS will be a miracle if it happens. Feeling a bit sick today though for some reason so although I've had F&F for breakfast I'm not looking for lunch yet which isn't like me. We'll see when it gets to proper lunchtime how I feel. Maybe I'm just hungry...
I heard this morning that I have a MEGA "do" to go to on 7th January in Belfast City Hall so that might help to keep me on the straight and narrow a bit, will need a posh frock!

KB x

ahhhh 1 on is better than 2,3,4,5 on!! and it wont take you long to get through that little squatter!!

hope you are ok.

Hello treacle!

Hope your ok mrs

xxxxx

This has been the worst I've been for a long time, dread to think what the damage is. Drawing a line under it now, starting again tomorrow and hoping for the best. I'm not going to weigh myself at all till the middle of next week, not sure I could keep going if it was really bad, this way I don't have to know!

KB x

OK back to it today and actually looking forward to it! I'm going to fill this diary in more often, it really does help. So far today
B Handful of dried fruit (still can't find anything I can actually stomach first thing in the morning)
L Wholemeal pitta with ham, LF cheese, tomato, cucumber and LF coleslaw. Packet of Tesco baked crisps and a special K bar. (making up for lunch)
D will be a WW meal with salad or veg or another pitta (my current addiction)

Exercise involved a mile walk to and from school this morning, I'll do the same this afternoon. I'm feeling pretty good but not great, certainly not "in the zone" but doing my best.

KB x

ohhhhhh pitas! yum... any food sounds yummo to me at the moment. LOL....

make sure you drink plenty...
whats the weather like your way... its absolutly horrid out there, really wet and cold!

Thanks, Kes, I'm also upping the water intake it really does help. Weather here isn't bad at all (unusual to say the least!) the sun is actually trying to break through as we speak. Cold, though, but that's ok, need a new coat, though. I mentioned this to my smallest son today and he suggested I wear my red coat. I told him it was too big for me now and his reply was "How did it get bigger since last year?" Just shows how much notice my darlings take of their beloved mother's weight issues!

KB x

aww bless him!!!
he prob doesnt see you as having weight or weight to lose!!! he loves you just as you are!

I went a got new coats last week. Size 18 :d Last year I was wearing size 26 (although mainly because I liked them a little on the larger size).

Definitely because I could buy it out of New Look so it was cheaper ;)

I went a got new coats last week. Size 18 :d Last year I was wearing size 26 (although mainly because I liked them a little on the larger size).
wow well done
i loved it when my coat fitted...
i must have a look and see if the one i have is too big....
(its an 18) but i too like them big.. if it is too big you can have it if you want it.. :)

i have a denim jacket that i use as a coat..theres not many places for clothes shopping here and i refuse to spend loadsof money on a coat that is going to end up being far too big ;)

i did pop into asda today and theyve got all the autumn pjs in,theyve got some really nice ones...:D

wow well done
i loved it when my coat fitted...
i must have a look and see if the one i have is too big....
(its an 18) but i too like them big.. if it is too big you can have it if you want it.. :)

Well I bought 2 coats so I think I'm okay ;) but thank you for the offer :D

yes how did you go..

and no worries PK im sure i will find a worthy home

I actually didn't plan to weigh in today but was going to leave it to next week, I was afraid of what I would see. Anyway I bit the bullet and have managed, by some miracle, a STS. That'll do me this week and hopefully better news next week. I can't wait to wave goodbye to the 180s they're driving me mad!!

KB x

Back